• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

It's all pretty damn hot, especially when you compare it to KF armor.
ob_e3b919_vault-of-glass-set.jpg

Looking at the armor makes me want to jump back into the old raids. For giggles. Having a crew of Black Spindles taking on the Templar in VoG or having Crota get destroyed by swords.

Maybe I should partake in one of the Retro Raid nights.

LTWood12

I like old Shark Face helm just a bit more than Bug Face helm. Just a bit more.

I'll be playing UC4 MP all weekend long if you to team up. Didn't get to play the beta last time it was up since I didn't have the Nathan Drake Collection.

Also, I'm really reaaalllly loving the titan's ps exclusive IB gear (and regular IB gear as well). Looks so damn good. Definitely my favorite set so far:

CcZV3NhW4AASvmu.jpg:orig

Definitely. Either way we should definitely play together when the game hits in April. Me and T-44 are planning to devote a lot of time to it. We played UC2 so much back in the day.

Here here on the Titan Camelot/IB gear. 320 swoon.
SC51zLAh.jpg

I also really like the Shaxx gear, but apparently I'm in the minority.
uce9f2vh.jpg

Namikaze1

Getting that CP!

Definitely. Either way we should definitely play together when the game hits in April. Me and T-44 are planning to devote a lot of time to it. We played UC2 so much back in the day.

SC51zLAh.jpg

uce9f2vh.jpg
God, I freaking loved UC2 MP before the 1.4(?) patch. I didn't like UC3 MP as much as 2's. Something about it felt off. Hoping UC4's is as good as 2's.

LTWood12

You guys running it tonight?

Yeah we do them every Tuesday night. Wiped is filling in for Hawkian this week.

Getting that CP!

God, I freaking loved UC2 MP before the 1.4(?) patch. I didn't like UC3 MP as much as 2's. Something about it felt off. Hoping UC4's is as good as 2's.

Uncharted 2 multiplayer was so freaking awesome. They fiddled and added way too much stuff to it in 3. I still say that UC2 looked better graphically too. The character models in 3's multiplayer had something off about them.

Frenden

Banned
Ghost Shell, bad roll primary, strange coins from the Nightfall this week.

I got a Void mantle, but it's the only one I already had.

FyreWulff

Axoman

So catching up on pages from over the weekend, I learned I share a birthday with Unstable and Ape and that xplicit's it's the day after ours in a non leap year.

Happy Birthday X!

shermas

Yes! Arc mantle got. Last one I needed.

One last nightfall to go.

I actually lol'ed when I got a Sparrow Tool kit after my 1st or 2nd Nightfall today. Working as intended.

Probably my worst week yet... Sparrow Kit, 300 Ghost and 290 dupe exotic helmet. At least I get an exotic shard from the helmet, I suppose.

shermas

only nice thing about all this stupid IB grinding is I literally have no reason to run IB until weyloran's march comes back around again

GG bungie

I didn't play IB, AT ALL, until yesterday. Using some old bounties, I got to Rank 5 pretty quickly and got a 312 heavy. Meh.
I went over to my 2nd toon, did the same thing, and got an armor piece at Rank 5 with a bad roll. Gloves maybe?
Started to grind my 3rd, only made it to Rank 4, then gave it up for the night... Couldn't handle playing anymore.

ProTip: Pick up all the green bounties during the week (even if you don't play and, yes, you'll have some dupes), then quickly bang them out on Sunday or Monday. Turn them in on your alts on Monday and quickly hit rank 5. I read this somewhere else and it made so much sense... Ranking up last night was a breeze.

Frenden

Banned
Working as intended, especially because someone (me) needed it lol

Yeah. That reward dole summated Destiny in the most succinct way possible. One of us got the one drop they didn't need, one of us had all the possible drops, and the other of us hasn't ever gotten one to drop.

Destiny!

WipedOut

Fashion Destiny-wise, I'm really happy with my dusty-robed, space cowboy Y2 Warlock. PoE shader, Voidfang, FWC helm.

Blacksmith is still my favorite shader on a lot of armor (despite being, literally, my first shader as it was a preorder bonus).
Nice, I won't even show my warlocks face, it's just a hideous mess.

Mindlog, message me when you're ready. Anyone else need them join on wipe.

SpecX

WipedOut, are you doing the retro raids again this weekend? If so, I want to join as I need that sweet VoG and Crota loot to convert to mote of lights.

WipedOut

WipedOut, are you doing the retro raids again this weekend? If so, I want to join as I need that sweet VoG and Crota loot to convert to mote of lights.
Should be. Will post a list on Saturday. Only did one of each this past week. Ji66a you better wake up this time.

Dave_6

SC51zLAh.jpg

uce9f2vh.jpg

The previous UC4 beta was possibly the most fun I've ever had playing MP, even with randoms. I'm really excited to play it again this weekend. Before Destiny, UC2 MP was my most played MP (well either that or Mass Effect 3).

VoG Warlock armor was the best looking IMO and the current IB (not PS exclusive) Titan armor is up there with it, at least the way mine looks combined with it and Ruin Wings.

Top Bottom