• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
I'm jealous of your RAF shader, Wiped. I still haven't done that with anyone.

destiny_refer-a-friend.jpg

So catching up on pages from over the weekend, I learned I share a birthday with Unstable and Ape and that xplicit's it's the day after ours in a non leap year.

Happy Birthday X!

Nice man, happy belated birthday and thanks!

My gf just beat me in trivial pursuit live 3 out of 4 times because of bs! Haha

Anyone up for Golgoroth CM in 30 minutes?

1)Me
2)D_psipher
3)Light Knight?
4)X_Magik_ox
5)Namikaze1
6)ThingontheFloor

Edit: I have a checkpoint.

Alright
Discharge date is set
Leaving here by mid afternoon, should be home by 3-5pm depending

Hopefully NY baby bro sets up my ps4 and entertainment system, I'll be on by night time Tuesday

So who is snuggling with Gravy Tuesday Night and Wednesday
I swear to gawd if you bail for The Division without giving me snuggle juggles in party chat, you will be hunted down and scorned

Miss all of you, but Drizzay gets first love, then Death/Rawr (come back for me!, at least a few sessions Saurus), Cosmos and Private and his kids
Xplicit to yell at, Deku to epeen with, Kadey to IB train smuggler, and many more I'm failing to mention at the moment
I wanna be home today, this last week is bittersweet

OMG, I'm coming home, my Destiny await

B E C O M E L E G E N D A G A I N B O Y Z
Cant wait

Shit I think I miss you guys more than my family, no joke
Hugs to my mom and bro first, but back to my regular scheduled program of being in company with greatness and fellow gentleman and ladies

Drizzay if you can run CM this week if you can on all 3
Hoping for 1 more Drizzay luck to nab higher LL gear before I take over and get hit with bad luck

Great news Gravy! Looking forward to playing with you next week.

PS: Drizzay already ran your characters through 3x raid last night :p

Mindlog

Those flayers die quick. Went to grab ammo on the last one and it was dead before I got back. Nice quick completions.

~20 Three of Coins
Tread Upon Stars
And this

That last drop was pretty appropriate.
I want a new Nightfall modifiers that increase orb generation.
Fountain: Guardians generate three times as many orbs.
Skullcap: Critical kills have a 50% chance to generate an orb.

etc etc

WipedOut

Those flayers die quick. Went to grab ammo on the last one and it was dead before I got back. Nice quick completions.

~20 Three of Coins
Tread Upon Stars
And this

etc etc

Good runs, didn't realize I was using a unleveled void sword but it still got the job done. Nice abs quick. Except for that bootylooty!

I think it's safe to say my RNG is back to everyone else's level. It was a nice run while it lasted. I did get two treads. One with zen and firefly but no stability perk, so close.

Edit: Legendary did turn into a plan C though
CcgKgV3W0AAh5tm

WeTeHa

~20 Three of Coins
Tread Upon Stars
And this

etc etc

I'd just like more modifiers in general.

Stuff like:
Triple burn: all burns are active
Speed: Movement speed (normal/ads) is (greatly) increased (guardians and enemies)
Explosion: all enemies explode on death (cursed thrall or firefly explosion)
Grenadier2: grenade radius is doubled
Move or die: Guardians take damage while standing still
Fast finish: the faster you finish the NF the better the rewards (e.g. guaranteed exotic if you are fast)
Chaos: 2 different enemy factions spawn in each encounter (this may be hard to do)

I don't know, just some fun modifiers, that maybe change the game a little bit, doesn't matter if it makes it a lot harder or easier, it just has to be fun... You know, instead of constantly using grounded and trickle, that's just boring.

I realize not all of these may be good ideas, but this literally took me less than 10 minutes to come up with, so I'm sure bungie could come up with some great stuff if they tried.

I'd just like more modifiers in general.

Stuff like:
Triple burn: all burns are active
Speed: Movement speed (normal/ads) is (greatly) increased (guardians and enemies)
Explosion: all enemies explode on death (cursed thrall or firefly explosion)
Grenadier2: grenade radius is doubled
Move or die: Guardians take damage while standing still
Fast finish: the faster you finish the NF the better the rewards (e.g. guaranteed exotic if you are fast)
Chaos: 2 different enemy factions spawn in each encounter (this may be hard to do)

I don't know, just some fun modifiers, that maybe change the game a little bit, doesn't matter if it makes it a lot harder or easier, it just has to be fun... You know, instead of constantly using grounded and trickle, that's just boring.

I realize not all of these may be good ideas, but this literally took me less than 10 minutes to come up with, so I'm sure bungie could come up with some great stuff if they tried.

All of these sound way better than any modifiers that are in the game atm. They seem like they could actually be...fun

Some bungie devs:
200w.gif

Its been months since i have done a nightfall. Figure thats the best way to tell bungie it fucking sucks the way it is right now.

So while doing the Golg CM last night, on the last DPS run #2 guy failed to get the gaze. A split second later the guys in the pool killed Golg because he only had a sliver of health left and they were still shooting. Of course the chest didn't appear. The screen said "new mission" but none of us left golgs cellar and went to orbit. Are we screwed out the challenge now?

Nothing tops, Boo!

The Halloween one?

Shrug and Grieve just go with everything in Destiny:

Crappy loot from nightfall?
Red bars in crucible?
2 shards from raid boss?
Someone jumped in front of your rocket/super?

So while doing the Golg CM last night, on the last DPS run #2 guy failed to get the gaze. A split second later the guys in the pool killed Golg because he only had a sliver of health left and they were still shooting. Of course the chest didn't appear. The screen said "new mission" but none of us left golgs cellar and went to orbit. Are we screwed out the challenge now?

You killed Golgoroth but failed the challenge. You can try again but you'll need a fresh checkpoint.

WipedOut

Well golgo challenge wasn't active last night. But anyway, you might need to start over or get the cp from someone, you can go back and try the challenge again. Why they haven't instituted challenge CP's is beyond me.

Wish I had a recording device, because I'm quite certain I just got 4 Strange Coins and an Encrypted Heavy Engram for Shaxx "The true meaning of War" weekly challenge. How is that Nightfall tier rewards?

Deku Tree

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...playboy_interview_with_marty_odonnell_fellow/

Former music guy not so subtly trashes Bungie said:
That’s one of the big negative things that you find on a triple-A team, is people spending more time fighting for the right to decide than making good decisions.
And:
I think if you put a bunch of junior guys in a room, they probably would blunder into some mistakes that a more experienced team wouldn’t, but I don’t think they would spend nearly as much time politicking…You know, I’m not going to go passive-aggressively garner support behind your back because there’s only one other guy. [laughs]
And:
It’s just a disaster—at that point you should just declare somebody the ruler.
And:
I still remember someplace toward the end of Halo 2, I was asked how many people work at Bungie. I named them all off, counted up to whatever was, 67 or something. I say I counted because I walked around the studio in my head and named each person at their desk. That was the last time I was able to do that.

Top Bottom