• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I'd just like more modifiers in general.

Stuff like:
Triple burn: all burns are active
Speed: Movement speed (normal/ads) is (greatly) increased (guardians and enemies)
Explosion: all enemies explode on death (cursed thrall or firefly explosion)
Grenadier2: grenade radius is doubled
Move or die: Guardians take damage while standing still
Fast finish: the faster you finish the NF the better the rewards (e.g. guaranteed exotic if you are fast)
Chaos: 2 different enemy factions spawn in each encounter (this may be hard to do)

I don't know, just some fun modifiers, that maybe change the game a little bit, doesn't matter if it makes it a lot harder or easier, it just has to be fun... You know, instead of constantly using grounded and trickle, that's just boring.

I realize not all of these may be good ideas, but this literally took me less than 10 minutes to come up with, so I'm sure bungie could come up with some great stuff if they tried.
in year 1 they actually had nightfalls with all 3 burns every once in a while, so it's not like that one isn't a thing, it's just they refuse to do it again, although I like all those ideas, they would really add some spice to those things.

SpecX

When are we going to see activity from the traveler? I keep seeing this giant orb when I go to the tower and nothing. Is this thing good or evil, are we holding it hostage or the other way around. I keep hoping for content that expands the other races, but forget there a huge story teller right in front of our eyes each time we hit up the tower.

WeTeHa

in year 1 they actually had nightfalls with all 3 burns every once in a while, so it's not like that one isn't a thing, it's just they refuse to do it again, although I like all those ideas, they would really add some spice to those things.

Didn't even know this, only started destiny in year 2. But I guess the triple burn took up three spots from the five modifiers, right? In my scenario it would only take up one spot, leaving room for some crazy combinations.

I guess I just want fun stuff that you can't get anywhere else in the game.

A modifier that instantly reloads your melee/grenade ability each time you get a kill with the opposite ability would be awesome.

Well golgo challenge wasn't active last night. But anyway, you might need to start over or get the cp from someone, you can go back and try the challenge again. Why they haven't instituted challenge CP's is beyond me.

I guess I should specify. I'm in Guam so the weekly reset (when I did this) was last night for me. Cool so there is hope. I will try it again. Thanks

Namikaze1

The fuck did Bungie do to Golgi? Poison orbs went immune twice in the last phase. Hell, everything looked glitched in those two last phases.

When are we going to see activity from the traveler? I keep seeing this giant orb when I go to the tower and nothing. Is this thing good or evil, are we holding it hostage or the other way around. I keep hoping for content that expands the other races, but forget there a huge story teller right in front of our eyes each time we hit up the tower.
If you go to the speaker he will tell you everything about the traveler.

Oh wait...he just, you know, sits there and plots our demise.
speaker be evil man

SpecX

If you go to the speaker he will tell you everything about the traveler.

Oh wait...he just, you know, sits there and plots our demise.
speaker be evil man
I wonder if the time traveling chick who doesn't have time to explain can find time to explain with her time travel methods...

Kalamari

I've only played the Uncharted game that was included with a PS3 I bought, I wasn't much of a fan of the campaign. Does Uncharted have good multiplayer?

Namikaze1

Two weeks seems like such a bullshit delay, too.
honestly, with all the delays, I'm expecting yet another one being announce next month.

#Colinwasright(again)
Colin is (almost) always right.

I scheduled my vacation around uncharted 😭

Now I want off earlier for dark souls release.
so did quite a many people judging by the thread in gaming.

On the one hand, the delay sucks. On the other, two weeks is not enough for me to do everything in dark souls 3 and then switch over to Uncharted. Oh well.

I don't have any ducking armor materials. AGAIN. ALWAYS.

IMG_2140.GIF

Top Bottom