• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

It's all pretty damn hot, especially when you compare it to KF armor.
ob_e3b919_vault-of-glass-set.jpg

That gear looks fantastic.
Never did VOG until after TTK came out so never got the chance to wear it.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn I yelled at many people >_>;, but it was for you to become Legend, Please be Legend!

The anticipation is killer at the moment

I have to update Destiny first, my bro was lazy, he kept only playing COD, never tried it out

Will be a long DL with Expansion (thanks you once again Unstable!) and patches, good thing I have 150/150 confection, stupid Sony/Bungie servers take for fucking ever.

I'm gonna play TTK campaign to see the hub bub, I mean Drizzay did Hunter, I have Titan & Warlock to do stuff on main story and finish off all quests
Stockpiling is a Go!

The Division I'll hold off on until I see End game and the replability
I have an ungodly amount of PS+ games
From February 2015 till March 2015
That's a fuck ton of games

Really wanna play the new Batman, will spend money on Uncharted 4
I don't even remember this but I bought a PSTV for $30 when there was a deal on Amazon
So I have all those Vita games too!

I've been playing a lot of tower defense games on Android
Getting free money through google surveys, buying games that keep me busy
Also kept spending $1 as limit amount and have like 60+ Android games through Humble Bundle

Also dipped into the SE Humble Bundle, got FFXIV for PC, but that grants me access to 30 days to use on my PS4 for 30 days, only $5.50
Will go when there's a adventure return weekend/week
Have like 40million gil to give out on Ultros

So yeah a lot to do.

The VoG gear is nice except the Hunter gear. It looks fugly to me.

Last night I got a blue screen of death from Destiny. Just got kicked out of the application completely and got an error from the Playstation OS. That has never happened to me before. Happen to anyone else playing Destiny?

LTWood12

The VoG gear is nice except the Hunter gear. It looks fugly to me.

Last night I got a blue screen of death from Destiny. Just got kicked out of the application completely and got an error from the Playstation OS. That has never happened to me before. Happen to anyone else playing Destiny?

Happened to me a few weeks ago when Mars got all firefly crazy.

I think the TTK raid gear was made ugly on purpose because of infusion. All the gear I've gotten from KFs has been infused in to my sweet/sexy PvP gear. I'm all about that Destiny fashion.

phen0m24

Good to have you back Grave. Hope you're feeling better and are keeping up with your therapy and stuff. Want you to stay healthy and heck man it's summer before ya know it. To echo many of the others, the last time you busted my chops was doing Crota, so let's do this.

Separately I'm calling out milkham and Wiped as after their input lag refresh rate talk I was like "Oooh maybe I should grab a 1 ms monitor" so ordered a Benq. Milkham if my kd goes down further.... lol

:)

Namikaze1

I think the TTK raid gear was made ugly on purpose because of infusion. All the gear I've gotten from KFs has been infused in to my sweet/sexy PvP gear. I'm all about that Destiny fashion.
The KF gear is butt ugly. Though the Titan helmet is an improvement over Dark Below's bug face.

Also, prepare your back for trials this week. You carrying me 3x to mercury! :D
Gonna spend the birthday weekend playing Trials and UC4 MP.

The KF gear is butt ugly. Though the Titan helmet is an improvement over Dark Below's bug face.

Oh snap! Hopefully we get a better map this weekend! Bannerfall really sucked the life out of my desire to play last week.

Deku Tree

Yo Grave! Looking forward to seeing Real Grave on my FL again! I hope RNGesus is kind to you!

The Titan PS exclusive IB Camelot helmet is the best looking helmet in all of Destiny.

LTWood12

Ooh I want to play some o' that UC4 beta, though I wish they had some of the co-op survival stuff available to play. More my style for Uncharted.

Disagree. War Numen helmet is the ugliest thing in the game. Titan Raid/PoE helmets get progressively worse w/ each new iteration. I'm terrified at what the next one will be. It could literally be an in-grown toenail helmet and it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Namikaze1

Ooh I want to play some o' that UC4 beta, though I wish they had some of the co-op survival stuff available to play. More my style for Uncharted.

Disagree. War Numen helmet is the ugliest thing in the game. Titan Raid/PoE helmets get progressively worse w/ each new iteration. I'm terrified at what the next one will be. It could literally be an in-grown toenail helmet and it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I like old Shark Face helm just a bit more than Bug Face helm. Just a bit more.

I'll be playing UC4 MP all weekend long if you to team up. Didn't get to play the beta last time it was up since I didn't have the Nathan Drake Collection.

Also, I'm really reaaalllly loving the titan's ps exclusive IB gear (and regular IB gear as well). Looks so damn good. Definitely my favorite set so far:

CcZV3NhW4AASvmu.jpg:orig

^^^^^^^
Nami, that Titan is hot! Is that the Trials shader? Please say no.
I don't have any of them.

Would love for their to be exotic subclass class items.

tumblr_nvr1x6u07Y1ui47k3o3_250.gif
tumblr_nvr1x6u07Y1ui47k3o2_250.gif

Sunbreakers have the hammer right there and it looks awesome. Defenders could have a void shield on their side. Blade dancers could have their blades, etc.

But no. Class items aren't cosmetic items anymore. They're crummy stats pieces.

#RememberYear1

SpecX

What's the difference between the infinite edge and just regular edge version of the swords?

Destiny Wiki

These Legendary Swords have the same stats as the Arc Edge, Sol Edge and Void Edge but different cosmetics, as well as six more power (46 instead of 40) . They also cannot be upgraded into the Exotic Swords like the other swords can. Players can acquire them through Refer-A-Friend quest called A Tale of Two Guardians.

Namikaze1

Best looking armor in the whole game IMHO.
I agree

I think the Hunter IB set looks the best, well Hunter Helmet, IB PS exlusive gloves, IB Chest and Bones of Yao Ming make for one sexy hunter.
Almost the same setup I use for everything but trials except it's the regular IB gauntlets for me. Don't really like the PS gauntlets for either warlock or hunter. Titan's on the other hand are simply perfect.

Of the exclusive IB stuff, I only like the Titan's gear and the Hunter's cloak and helmet (though I much prefer the Darth Revan helm a lot more). The exclusive warlock helmet and gauntlets look terrible. The class item looks good but I much prefer the glowing wolf one.

Top Bottom