• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Took god knows how many Legendary Marks for me to finally get a 1000 yard stare with hidden hand.

Longview SLR10/Life Support/ Quick Draw or Smallbore/ Hidden Hand

Edit: top of page hype
yAk0n8U.gif

Took god knows how many Legendary Marks for me to finally get a 1000 yard stare with hidden hand.

Longview SLR10/Life Support/ Quick Draw or Smallbore/ Hidden Hand

Edit: top of page hype
yAk0n8U.gif

I will never forgive Bungie for taking that line out of the game. That's something you do when you can't take a joke and roll with it.

Fucking Water Star has more base Range than Hawkmoon.

Fuck.

Man, they really fucked that gun.
I still to this day hate myself for putting my Hawkmoon in the vault and never using it in HoW because I was on the last word addiction. I feel like I missed out on one thing of greatness by using another thing of greatness.

ocean

Banned
PS4 Firmware to include remote play on PC/Mac in the future

Rip productivity
Rip employment
Rip many dreams

...oh god.

Frenden

Banned
I've been using a hacked together, experimental PC client made by a dude and it works well. I can only imagine the PS4 official one will be better.

And using a mouse in the hacked together client to aim is very weird. I use my Hori instead. Can't wrap my head around it.

WipedOut

Got a last word on PS4 - just down to bad juju, Jade rabbit and invective for y2 dropped exotics. Still need to do some gunsmith and quests but the conversion is almost complete.

Frenden

Banned
Got a last word on PS4 - just down to bad juju, Jade rabbit and invective for y2 dropped exotics. Still need to do some gunsmith and quests but the conversion is almost complete.

Nice, dude. You're making good progress. I still need Jade Rabbit myself--it refuses to drop from 3oC.

Helped sherpa a newbie group in NM raid for 3 hours, couldn't get oryx done.
Joined a LFG for HM raid, got done in 50 minutes.

Still no freaking helmet.

Page 2...RIP

No decent Arminius rolls this week

1)Hot Swap - Focused Fire - High Caliber/ Hand loaded/Braced Frame
2)Crowd Control - Spray and Play - Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Braced Frame
3)Army of One - Focused Fire - Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Braced Frame

phen0m24

92WchPu.gif

The only way I can get a kill with a tripmine apparently. It's so beautiful. 😭

Gunslinger master race!
Now, throwing knives!
8Kqa1aO.gif

edit:
I like how Shaxx decided to skip the usual, "Double kill! Triple kill!" and just went ahead with the "FANTASTIC WORK!!!!"

Oh I wish I saved it tonight footie... was playing Pantheon and stuck a trip mine to an invisible hunter. Gunslinger so goooooddd

noomi

Yo wattup DGAF.

Was thinking about remote play being possible through the PC in the next PS4 firmware. Wondering if playing with a mouse+keyboard would be feasible through PC remote play... could potentially give you a nice advantage in Crucible.... I understand that there will likely be some sort of input lag, and the translation of mouse sensitivity trying to emulate an analog stick might be strange.... but I am hopeful. Interested to give it a try when this feature is available.

Also I am about 2 months sober from Destiny.

51XrJQEf%2BAL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Deku Tree

Tri4

What would you guys say is a great eirene r44 roll? I've just been waiting for one with snapshot and hidden hand, and faucon because supposedly that's the lowest zoom scope.

Namikaze1

Wtf

Where the heck is my 320 chest from Golgoroth CM? That shit dropped on my warlock last night but I had no room for it. It's not even in the fucking postmaster.

What the fuck

Wtf

Where the heck is my 320 chest from Golgoroth CM? That shit dropped on my warlock last night but I had no room for it. It's not even in the fucking postmaster.

What the fuck

hm

an engram is dropped when doing challenge mode right? Or is it sent directly to your inventory? If it's the latter, glitch?

Namikaze1

hm

an engram is dropped when doing challenge mode right? Or is it sent directly to your inventory? If it's the latter, glitch?
It drops as an engram. Once chest disappears, it'll show up on the floor as an engram. Couldn't pick it up since I had a 318 chest drop from Golgi himself that I wanted to infuse on to a different chest. That 320 one was going towards my hunter trials chest piece. :(

WeTeHa

It drops as an engram. Once chest disappears, it'll show up on the floor as an engram. Couldn't pick it up since I had a 318 chest drop from Golgi himself that I wanted to infuse on to a different chest. That 320 one was going towards my hunter trials chest piece. :(

Did you leave the game by going to orbit or going to the menu and logging out/switching character? I switched characters once without going to orbit and lost my dropped engrams as well. ever since then I always go to orbit first...

Top Bottom