• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

Started playing Destiny on a new PSN account I made yesterday, Gjallarhorn has dropped already lmao. Figures.

Can probably do the Refer a Friend shit on it at some point if anyone needs it.
Y1 FTW. Nothing will beat when I got Gjally and Icebreaker within an hour of each other.

Edit: top of the page and back by popular demand ;)

image.png

ocean

Banned
Started playing Destiny on a new PSN account I made yesterday, Gjallarhorn has dropped already lmao. Figures.

Can probably do the Refer a Friend shit on it at some point if anyone needs it.

ME! I want that shader so bad

This is my RAF link:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ReferAFriend?code=RAF-AML-9HH-Y4L

Let me know what times are good for you so I can help you through the initial quests :) Champions etc are pretty hard solo on a new character

blamite

Jesus Christ, Deej, what the fuck kind of sentence is this?

"With a permanent home for our webcams, there are a wealth of ideas we can access to share some more of us with more of you."

Kyoufu

I feel like Bungie is willing to let us go. It is increasingly obvious they have nothing substantial in the pipeline.

I will be shocked if September brings anything close to TTK.

September will probably be a new patrol area on Mars along with the Cabal raid against the Emperor. Maybe.

I hope the new raid has good loot with a non-frustrating Light Level system. Just use pure levels, Bungie.

ocean

Banned
StayIGold
Your friend has yet to purchase and play Destiny: The Taken King. Once they have completed the necessary steps, you will be Linked Friends.
We can't game the system :/ apparently you'd need to be playing on a new PSN account which has also purchased TTK for the program to work. Thanks anyways!

September will probably be a new patrol area on Mars along with the Cabal raid against the Emperor. Maybe.

I hope the new raid has good loot with a non-frustrating Light Level system. Just use pure levels, Bungie.
I think they'll save the Cabal for the sequel.

Which is fine with me. I want a Fallen raid. I like killing Captains.
Hopefully with a year 2 Found Verdict

stay gold

We can't game the system :/ apparently you'd need to be playing on a new PSN account which has also purchased TTK for the program to work. Thanks anyways!

I think it might be because I haven't actually started TTK questline yet. Im just loading up the Phobos mission now so i'll try again after that.

Shit, I was hoping for European Dead Zone or Old Chicago with a Fallen raid.

Agent

rtNjqy7.jpg

They're coming for the Destiny audience.

I got the same email. Played the public beta and I'm very conflicted about buying it. It was a lot of fun, but I can see how elements of the game might be frustrating. Sounds quite familiar after the Destiny beta.

I might just take the leap of faith and buy it. With the Amazon Prime discount the Gold edition is $79.99, and there aren't really many games coming out that I really want in the next few months.

ocean

Banned
I want to see something about the Ahamkara so bad. Dragon inspired gear could look really cool.
Young Ahamkara's Spine, Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, Bones of Eao, Skull of Dire Ahamkara, Claws of Ahamkara, maybe even Voidfang Vestments? ... We've seen some gear and it's all pretty awesome.

NeOak

Hmm this was a (hopefully) useful tidbit from the Update:

I've definitely seen my fair share of Weasel errors since my PS4, X1 and PC are all hooked up together. Of course I also got disconnected plenty of times before I had the X1 or PC but hopefully this will still help.

QFT
I got

3 PCs
Xbox One
Xbox 360
PS4
Wii U
3DS
Fire Stick
3 Cellphones
BD Player

No errors at all.

We gotta start a Gofundme to get Drizz a NETDUMA

Hedera

Young Ahamkara's Spine, Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, Bones of Eao, Skull of Dire Ahamkara, Claws of Ahamkara, maybe even Voidfang Vestments? ... We've seen some gear and it's all pretty awesome.
Yup, all of those already look great imo (except maybe the Skull).

Edit: I also was thinking something more on the lines of the Grasps, as they seem obvious with all the bones and spines with that metallic finish. It could get a bit tiring if it was a full set of bones :p

That empty space is a metaphor for the value of the update.

Haha, nailed it. The "This Week at Bungie" title makes it seem even worse too. It's like...this week at Bungie we streamed 6 month old content, we're still trying to fix our broken ass PvP and here's some funny videos. That's it, we've got something on the way sometime eventually maybe but we're never going to tell you, bye!

Trakan

So the Bungie weekly update says they're going to push the "control/damage referee" matchmaking settings to all playlists, like it was some sort of massive improvement.

It's basically them with their fingers in their ears saying "It's working!" when it's not.

psylah

That new control map is too big. Everyone camps and neither team comes close to hitting the max points, time runs out every time.

Top Bottom