• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kalamari

I received a In Times of Need yesterday with Smooth Ballistics, Rangefinder, and Rifled Barrel. Is it a keeper? How does it stack up against PC +1 and CT?

stay gold

The dream would be Rangefinder.

Why o why did I shard my old Matador instead of rerolling for regular Crucible. Learned my lesson. In Destiny 2 I'm never getting rid of a gun I like even if it "appears" to be momentarily surpassed by another option.

Shotgun Melee is so powerful on a Warlock I'd take Close&Personal over Rangefinder. Defintley want RF for the other 2 classes though.

phen0m24

Because:

A. A lot of us aren't capable of getting to the lighthouse on our own.
B. I'm at work.

Otherwise I'd of been onboard the thorn train.

Would love to as well except I'm terrible. I enjoy using Thorn. :( Have to pick up my boys in a little while too.

Grab Drizzay and mehrmantrout and DO SCIENCE

GRIP

CaptScience got DC'ed so we were down 1 momentarily - good timing.

It is a good crew except for Grip.

tumblr_muooz4zEUX1qdlh1io1_400.gif

WeTeHa

Looted the voidflayer mantle on that last run. Helping is rewarded.

Stealing my loot!

Still no void flayer for me. If anybody needs to run the nightfall just shoot me a message, even if I'm offline. I'll run it, I want the void mantle :p I get the messages on my phone and can quickly switch over from zelda :)

WipedOut

Looks like I need to get a better TV!

Since people are posting PC+1 rolls, I'm pretty happy with this one.

3 out of 12 games I did poorly.

Of those 3 they were memento, Exodus Blue and Cathedral of dusk. Shocker, all 3 maps suck balls for Clash.

Still need to Get that Mercury Grimoire for PS4, one day maybe I'll get there.

Dammit I've played hundreds of PvP matches since Taken King and completed the weekly x 3 and haven't had a sniff of a Party Crasher! Quit rubbing them in my nose!

Everything blew up at my work because of the leap year. Boss called me 3x this morning while I was sleeping with my phone on silent because I didn't think anything would blow up since it's been nearly flawless for 3.5 years. The downside of installing something Summer 2012 after leap year. No Trials for at least a couple of hours for me :\

Frenden

Banned
I really, really like my PC +1 with Agg, Full Auto, and Rifled. Feels like a higher impact, Y2 Found Verdict.

I almost never fire full auto, but the ease of quick follow up shots or shots on a second target is hard to beat.

I remember when people would always be happy when burning shrine came up. is it just played out or what?

Super duper played out, at least for me. The sun has also killed it, the meta has become super stale and campy.

Also it just reminds me of Year 1 Trials and makes me a little sad.

Top Bottom