• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Awww. Macello :(

Holy smokes! You're not kidding. That's a God Roll if I ever saw one. What advantage does Agg have? Because I have that on my PC as well.

Increases impact damage iirc though its been nerfed for Yr2 (but still the highest)

So I'm thinking about throwing this up on Reddit later:

I feel like the community really needs a healthier method of getting our points acknowledged, and I'm hoping that somehow this actually works.

Any thoughts from you guys? Any proofreading corrections?

Great idea but it will never fly (with Bungie)

I feel like the community really needs a healthier method of getting our points acknowledged, and I'm hoping that somehow this actually works.

It's hard to predict what posts get traction, but it's worth a shot. Could be something the community supports enough to get Deej's attention. The main question I have is how are the options selected each week? Maybe a thread where people post suggestions and the highest rated suggestions are added to the poll? I don't really know how reddit works.

Part of me worries that Deej won't be able to influence what information gets posted in the BWU. The higher-ups tell him what to write about and that's it. Purely speculation on my part though. It could always change if Bungie was interested in courting some community good will.

I think I'll post it closer to lunch, when my past posts have gotten more traction.

Seems like anything I post in the AM tends to die within the first 10 minutes.

maomaoIYP

The answer to all these would vary between "we will tell you more soon!" and "lol not happening".

stay gold

Nice roll Ape but this is pretty much the dream I saw on a random

CctfisUXIAEK9Mz.jpg

Agg, up close and personal, rifled barrel and final round

I have this but with Army of One instead of Close&Personal. I'd kill to swap that 1 perk.

LTWood12

Alright.

Grasp with Rangefinder and Hand Laid Stock is not too shabby. I tried it with Perfect Balance but the spread was laughable.

I also gave the PDX 45 from the Gunsmith this week another shot. It's much better with the SPO 28 sight.

I need to mess around with them both in Trials this weekend to really give them the full test.

Used this last night and it felt so damn good. Kind of want to try it in trials, even though it's 265.
OOdkb1dh.jpg

Shiv47

Bought three legacy engrams to try and get a Red Death. I had a one in five chance to get it when I started buying them. When I purchase my next one, it will be a one in two chance. :(

phen0m24

So I watched the Suits finale. Anyone else watch the show?

EP SPOILER
I can't believe in the show with so many dirty people, all these hateable lawyer characters that they let Mike take the fall. Not that he wouldn't or shouldn't but that emotion is there for me - like why... So sad. Yeah, he was wrong too - but it just kinda sucks.

Switched to the 27" 1ms BenQ last night but It didn't miraculously improve my KD :p

WipedOut

EP SPOILER
I can't believe in the show with so many dirty people, all these hateable lawyer characters that they let Mike take the fall. Not that he wouldn't or shouldn't but that emotion is there for me - like why... So sad. Yeah, he was wrong too - but it just kinda sucks.

Switched to the 27" 1ms BenQ last night but It didn't miraculously improve my KD :p

So you're saying I just got better?

WeTeHa

EP SPOILER

Yeah I watch the show. I really like it. I was actually surprised that they did what they did, did not expect that (staying as vague as possible :p). Can't wait for next season.

phen0m24

So you're saying I just got better?

or I just got worse

Yeah I watch the show. I really like it. I was actually surprised that they did what they did, did not expect that (staying as vague as possible :p). Can't wait for next season.

I just kept waiting for something to happen. Anything. It was crazy. I mean maybe Jessica and Louis and the firm will change now. Maybe? But it was surreal - like it could very well be a dream or something.

Frenden

Banned
Good shit, Ape. Working on my Titan's PvP portion of his exotic quest, but game to help with strikes anyhow.

That PC +1 roll is identical to mine and I use AggBalls. AggBalls adds something like 5% more damage to each pellet and, with Rifled/Reinforced, you're already at/past the range cap, so you may as well use it.*

*According to Crucible Playbook.

Good shit, Ape. Working on my Titan's PvP portion of his exotic quest, but game to help with strikes anyhow.

That PC +1 roll is identical to mine and I use AggBalls. AggBalls adds something like 5% more damage to each pellet and, with Rifled/Reinforced, you're already at/past the range cap, so you may as well use it.*

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!

Please be a good map this weekend. Please be a good map this weekend.

I can run some strikes if you want a third.

WeTeHa

I just kept waiting for something to happen. Anything. It was crazy. I mean maybe Jessica and Louis and the firm will change now. Maybe? But it was surreal - like it could very well be a dream or something.
I guess now that he's been convicted of being a fraud (even though he took the deal, is he still seen as guilty?), he can never be a lawyer again, right?

I really wonder where they will take it next season. Time jump 2 years? bigger time jump? small time jump? no time jump at all and harvey does some shady shit to get him out? Prison episodes?

I thought mike going to jail was kind of refreshing. Normally in these types of shows pretty much everything works out for the main characters, but this time almost every protagonist got screwed. Did not see that happening, that's why I like it.

spyder_ur

I was expecting somewhere around maybe 5%.

Thanks for your guest appearance on our random VoG run the other day. We lost our party leader so we struggled to get you invited to party chat.

Black Spindle on Atheon is very fun.

Also knocked out Crota that night. The opening to the Crota raid is still my favorite sequence in the game.

LTWood12

Thanks for your guest appearance on our random VoG run the other day. We lost our party leader so we struggled to get you invited to party chat.

Black Spindle on Atheon is very fun.

Also knocked out Crota that night. The opening to the Crota raid is still my favorite sequence in the game.

haha, yeah that was funny. Was hoping ya'll had a spot but then my son woke up and I had to take care of him anyway. Ya'll have a fun crew.

I have this but with Army of One instead of Close&Personal. I'd kill to swap that 1 perk.

The dream would be Rangefinder.

Why o why did I shard my old Matador instead of rerolling for regular Crucible. Learned my lesson. In Destiny 2 I'm never getting rid of a gun I like even if it "appears" to be momentarily surpassed by another option.

maomaoIYP

The dream would be Rangefinder.

Why o why did I shard my old Matador instead of rerolling for regular Crucible. Learned my lesson. In Destiny 2 I'm never getting rid of a gun I like even if it "appears" to be momentarily surpassed by another option.

Hello.
Rangefinder, rifled barrel and underdog
CXpt-OaUQAAubSn.jpg:large

Top Bottom