• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

Unstable & Vaal week 1. Solar Messenger *kreygasm
Drizzay & Vaal week 2. Void Summoner (ended up using that gun a ton for void burn PvE)

The run w/ Drizz and Vaal was so odd. It was the first time I ran into people literally losing on purpose, for multiple matches. People jumping off the map and stuff. If I remember correctly, I think it was sub-level 32 people just wanting to get the legendary gear from post game rewards. The weekend had been pretty sweaty for a lot of the streams I watched, so I was happy for an easy run.

WeTeHa

One day I'll get the grimoire card for flawless. Maybe. Possibly.

Krafty's stream: "Can you get pregnant from comebacks" Hahahaha :D

Falifax

My first time flawless was with Unstable and Kadey. Second and third time with fig in the same week.

She didn't even yell at me.

ocean

Banned
I think my first 3 Mercury trips were 13 Dev carries in Y1. First Y2 Mercury was with Fali and Optimus - also carried tbh but the cool thing was we didn't even set out to go flawless it just kinda happened :p

Helping this random person I met on LFG or Reddit on xbox while my program at work is running.

WRBGynd.png

Shiv47

I wish I had been playing Trials during the The Golden Age of Mercury Carries. My time in Trials post TTK has made it amply clear I'm not getting there. I think playing solely for bounties was pointless, as almost no time was spent at any point during the many weeks I did that talking about strategy or anything else, it was just go out and give it a shot, and who cares what happens as long as we get the bounties done. And the rewards are mostly shit anyway.

I would like to run 2-3 cards tonight and get some play time with lots of folks.

Ape, what time will you finish up with Nami/Todd? Maybe I can grab you and Nami and this time all 3 of us will go the Lighthouse. Afterwards I can post up for Igor/Drizz or whoever else is around.

I have the whole evening free. Looking forward to it.

LTWood12

I would like to run 2-3 cards tonight and get some play time with lots of folks.

Ape, what time will you finish up with Nami/Todd? Maybe I can grab you and Nami and this time all 3 of us will go the Lighthouse. Afterwards I can post up for Igor/Drizz or whoever else is around.

<3

WHAT ABOUT NAMI?!

Nami is here, bored, watching Happy Feet! Free him from this!

Hopefully I can play with you sometime when I'm not in a different zip code from my console.

It's called Fashion Hunting in Monster Hunter, so Fashions of Osiris?

Here's my first Year 2 flawless gear set:
22653092814_33d29fd901_z.jpg

Ulgh. How I hate that helmet. I wanted to get rid of that so bad. Osiris mark to show my new love.

Ccuv5dUWwAEOeP0.jpg

My outfit after playing a bit longer. T5 INT/ T5 Disc with sniper chest and boots.

And my new outfit this week:
Ccuv50fWIAA8iXf.jpg

Thalor's Golden Maul class item came back up, this time with INT/DISC. Really embracing the Emperial Purple & Gold colors.

I will be on around 6-7PM EST aka King Todd Time.

As far as how long, not sure, depends on if Todd plays more than one card tonight.

spyder_ur

Still haven't made Mercury in year 2. Had plenty of chances - gotten to 8-0 maybe 4 or 5 times, even with mercy active. Happened twice on the Doctrine week.

Hoping it happens at some point but the new Trials MM hits my squad's skill level pretty hard.

I sadly don't remember my first y1 flawless because it was some random LFGers but my first y2 flawless was with fali and ocean, who considers it to be a carry, which is kinda cool because that would be my first carry and trials.

Kalamari

I sadly don't remember my first y1 flawless because it was some random LFGers but my first y2 flawless was with fali and ocean, who considers it to be a carry, which is kinda cool because that would be my first carry and trials.

Your first time should be special, not with those dirty LFGers.

gotta take a break, can't handle this stupid campy shit. Invis hunters and teammates not being aggressive with me when we need to. I didnt play the best either but oh well. I hate this map.

Thats weird, why?

Also john ape only starts to play like 3-4 hours from now. Till then, i can do some trials with you if drizz is up for it.

Stabie and the Driz are on the last level of the last Halo campaign for our Legendary playthroughs. Halo 1, 2, 3 ODST, 4 and now 5. Skipped Reach because the X1 backwards compatibility runs terribly. Should be done 30-45, could maybe do a little Trials after. We can play it by ear.

Played daily crucible and destroyed because i got matched in a noob lobby for some reason. Guy messages me, "trials? I'll play better there" haha

Namikaze1

If john can play now we can do a card. Dont remember the time he said he would be available though.
Happy Feet is over but still bored here!

Looks like John isn't available till much later but I am :D

There's no good movie on in any of the premium channels here -___-

Save me, Igor! You're my only hope!

Kyoufu

I forgot how much fun using TLW was in PVE and PVP

such a fantastic gun, one of the few exotics that actually feel exotic

My favourite gun in the entire game. <3

Aside from LL, is there any point in getting Graviton Forfeit from a drop or should I buy it from Xur? Also, the only remaining exotics I want are Primary, should I just buy the engrams directly?

Just buy it and infuse it I guess.

Amazing play, Kadey. Especially that blink to dodge the nova bomb at the beginning.

Man, I do wish GAF would get with it and add .gifv or HTML5 video integration. That gif is 57MB!! Or failing that, do this on the mobile version of GAF:

h1jG0Ni.png

Anyway, betcha felt awesome after that team wipe. No feeling better than clutch plays in Trials.

My favourite gun in the entire game. <3

Just buy it and infuse it I guess.

I'm miles better with the scuff and TLW, or it could be because I stuck a domed thumb grip on right trigger but its a noticeable improvement

GGs Liam and Biggy, Mercury on our third card after 2 sweaty/laggy ones a 318 Inward Lamp for (more) infusion fodder

Kyoufu

I'm miles better with the scuff and TLW, or it could be because I stuck a domed thumb grip on right trigger but its a noticeable improvement

GGs Liam and Biggy, Mercury on our third card after 2 sweaty/laggy ones a 318 Inward Lamp for (more) infusion fodder

I want the SCUF but I'm scared the shoddy DS4 build quality will render my purchase a waste of money. It'd improve my game a lot :|

I want the SCUF but I'm scared the shoddy DS4 build quality will render my purchase a waste of money. It'd improve my game a lot :|

Its well worth the money, if you're not sure and have a spare controller they do a send in service for about half the price https://eu.scufgaming.com/store/scuf-4ps/?send-in Theres also Sharq who are supposed to be quite good who are cheaper than scuf (£39 for a send in with paddles, new triggers and xbox sticks, which i'd recommend as the new DS4 sticks are really slippy) https://sharqcontrollers.com/order

the_id

Its well worth the money, if you're not sure and have a spare controller they do a send in service for about half the price https://eu.scufgaming.com/store/scuf-4ps/?send-in Theres also Sharq who are supposed to be quite good who are cheaper than scuf (£39 for a send in with paddles and xbox sticks, which i'd recommend as the new DS4 sticks are really slippy) https://sharqcontrollers.com/order

How are you finding the Scuf over Xbox one Elite? I've got the elite controller but waiting for my CronusMax to arrive and loving it but contemplating the Scuf as well

How are you finding the Scuf over Xbox one Elite? I've got the elite controller but waiting for my CronusMax to arrive and loving it but contemplating the Scuf as well

I've never tried one but one thing I should imagine is hard to get used to is the paddles as the scuf runs vertical besides the grips and feels really natural and the Elite is horizontal, I dunno it may feel good

Top Bottom