• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kyoufu

Its well worth the money, if you're not sure and have a spare controller they do a send in service for about half the price https://eu.scufgaming.com/store/scuf-4ps/?send-in Theres also Sharq who are supposed to be quite good who are cheaper than scuf (£39 for a send in with paddles, new triggers and xbox sticks, which i'd recommend as the new DS4 sticks are really slippy) https://sharqcontrollers.com/order

To be honest I use these which give a firm grip to the sticks as well as elevating them. Can't use a DS4 without them.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fallout is starting to get good so I'm in no hurry to play Destiny, especially with nothing major going on. I'm not in a hurry to play SFV either. Sort of not interested at the moment.

From last IB.

QqQb7F6.png

Number45

Thank you, I wasn't sure if there was any difference between the drop version and buying it.
You can get different stats, so you might want to hold out for a better roll on the drops unless you plan on twisting fate. Higher levels as a drop as well, so if you don't have much infusion fodder it'll be worth waiting for a drop/engram.

Kyoufu

You can get different stats, so you might want to hold out for a better roll on the drops unless you plan on twisting fate. Higher levels as a drop as well, so if you don't have much infusion fodder it'll be worth waiting for a drop/engram.

F that. Buy it now and use it until you get a better roll later on. Or just use twist of fates.

It's too good not to use. Why wait?

The many shoulder charging Titans are already annoying. I dont need stuff stuff also.

LyDIXgK.gif

I usually play Defender on my Titan, but started using Striker a bit more after barely touching it Y1. At first I wasn't feeling the Shoulder Charge activation window at all... then I started using the Stand Asides (initially for the turn radius improvement). Then it all clicked. I think my new favorite screw around PVP choice is MIDA Stand Asides Striker. Gotten a few MVPs in Clash games where the vast majority of my kills are shoulder charges lol.

FyreWulff

Grabbed a legacy prim and got the last Y1 gun I didn't have (that isn't Chasm), Hawkmoon! (actually had the Y2 already).

Now for the freakin' Y1 Mk 44s... really wish finding a Year 2 would unlock the Y1.

edit: yeah this is solely for completionism

So how does one Scarab Hunt? Just need to get wins on 9 win card? And you have as many chances as you can before your card gets punched from losses?

WeTeHa

If you're 319/20

Nah, you can hit max disc/str with graviton slightly above 310, which should be relatively easy to accomplish. You just need a Int/str roll for graviton and disc/str for everything else.

The only armor piece I had at 320 when I hit tier 5 disc/str was my graviton thanks to SRL. I had every weapon at 320 which is why I was 315 I believe. I was actually rocking 311 boots and 314 chestpiece until this wednesday with the golgoroth challenge.

So how does one Scarab Hunt? Just need to get wins on 9 win card? And you have as many chances as you can before your card gets punched from losses?

Pray hard as it's super RNG, people have got it at 10 wins, some have gone 15+ without it dropping. I got it (and the Sun of Osiris) at 11

Someone stick a stream up

Tri4

Anyone think the new anti lag measures have been put up? I've been playing control with less than green bar (damn uncharted beta) and have been getting shot through walls by green bars among other things. I think it's finally punishing laggers.

Lee

Krafty just got multiple $100 tips in a row from the same guy. I'm amazed at twitch sometimes. Edit: Viewers are fighting over who can donate the most. Someone just gave $200.

Anyone think the new anti lag measures have been put up? I've been playing control with less than green bar (damn uncharted beta) and have been getting shot through walls by green bars among other things. I think it's finally punishing laggers.

They're up in control and clash, I think, to mixed reviews.

Maybesew

It's been a while since I've been in this thread. Do raid groups still form in here? I haven't tried the TTK raid yet, but I have 300 light and i used to run VOG and crota raid often.

It's been a while since I've been in this thread. Do raid groups still form in here? I haven't tried the TTK raid yet, but I have 300 light and i used to run VOG and crota raid often.

Yeah, but most people here run exclusively Heroic/Hard raid now.
People are willing to help with NM raid if you let them know.

psylah

I love how they put Xur in the Reef twice and it was busted both times, so instead of fixing it they only put him in the tower.

Yep, raid groups form all the time. Honestly you could skip straight to Hard Mode with your light level if you find a good group although I always think it's more fun to start with Normal. Tuesday (for the weekly reset) are usually the best time but you can always throw up a post and see if there are people around. It helps to make a numbered list and mention what type of raid you want to do (e.g. newbie friendly Normal, or Hard etc.)

Most people around here are looking to do the Hard raid or the Challenge mode so it might be easier to find people for that.

phen0m24

Yep, raid groups form all the time. Honestly you could skip straight to Hard Mode with your light level if you find a good group although I always think it's more fun to start with Normal. Tuesday (for the weekly reset) are usually the best time but you can always throw up a post and see if there are people around. It helps to make a numbered list and mention what type of raid you want to do (e.g. newbie friendly Normal, or Hard etc.)

Most people around here are looking to do the Hard raid or the Challenge mode so it might be easier to find people for that.

I needed you to share play my controller Drizz lol

Top Bottom