• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

sephi22

I don't foresee myself getting many responses, but anyone down to run Normal mode raid tomorrow sometime? I've got a friend who's 296 and he has finally decided he's raid ready. PS4
1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Time: Saturday, sometime PST

Trakan

Sureshot, Outlaw, Reinforced and LiTC took it for a quick spin and holy shit its like being in Yr1 and being able to hit people at distance

I have one with rangefinder, hidden hand, and reinforced barrel. I haven't really used it much though. Is it supposed to be any good?

I don't foresee myself getting many responses, but anyone down to run Normal mode raid tomorrow sometime? I've got a friend who's 296 and he has finally decided he's raid ready. PS4
1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

If I'm up i'll help out.

It's been a while since I've been in this thread. Do raid groups still form in here? I haven't tried the TTK raid yet, but I have 300 light and i used to run VOG and crota raid often.

You may be interested in joining this..

I needed you to share play my controller Drizz lol

haha I would've if possible. I was lurking the stream some and saw a few games, seemed really sweaty most of the run. I'm sure you'll get a chance for redemption before too long. Maybe me or Dawn could hop in or something. Gene seems like a very fun guy, gotta love his attitude.

1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

It's been a while since I've been in this thread. Do raid groups still form in here? I haven't tried the TTK raid yet, but I have 300 light and i used to run VOG and crota raid often.

@Maybesew: you could jump in with these fine folks if you were available to raid tomororw. Keep an eye out for posts like this or make your own if you're looking to get in a raid group.

Maybesew

1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Wow yeah totally. I'm also PST. Are you thinking evening?

Thanks for everyone pointing me to this post

Also my PSN is Perfybro

Anyone is free to add me, for raid or crucible ilor whatever

Kalamari

I like zgrips. They add more stick height but not as much as fps freaks. Been using the same ones since the 360 days. That's probably why I haven't worn down the ds4 sticks.

WipedOut

Originally Posted by WipedOut
Impromptu Retro Raid Night.

VoG and Crota
1. Wipedout
2. Ruthless
3. Colonel
4. weteha
5. Inapplicable

SpecX

1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

What time you planning? If it's the evening then I might be able to help.

Just got my Crimson Doubles stats emailed from Bungie.

50 Kills while Heartbroken
30 Revives while Heartbroken

I wish they showed me how many times I jumped off the side of the map!

WeTeHa

Ok, that's 6. Starting 930est ish. Gotta wait on Mr. Anderson to eat.

VoG and Crota
1. Wipedout
2. Ruthless
3. Colonel
4. weteha
5. Inapplicable
6. Jafku

Nice, just shoot me an invite when we're starting.

I'm watching Krafty's stream right now, he's trying to go flawless with nightstalker.

1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Earlier in the day or later in the day? I am on EST. Depending, I might be down.

Unique Crimson Pairs: 1,916,000

So almost 4 million people played CD? Holy shit. I thought Destiny was dad.

I know it's the joke on gaf but do people really think destiny doesn't have one of the largest playerbase at the moment? Bungie isn't showing numbers but come on Destiny is still probably number 1 on consoles.

Shaxx Year 2 is so good.

When he says "You can fight by my side anytime, Guardian."

200w.gif

Trakan

I know it's the joke on gaf but do people really think destiny doesn't have one of the largest playerbase at the moment? Bungie isn't showing numbers but come on Destiny is still probably number 1 on consoles.

Event numbers aren't a good thing to go by. People could have logged in for the first time in months.

I don't know about dead, but it's definitely not #1. I'd bet on COD.

Deku Tree

That's a lot of people. But it doesn't mean almost 4 million people played CD. Could be a lot less.

I played with Coloniel, and Darryl, and WeT then that makes three unique Crimson pairs and only four players, not eight players.

So the number of people who played CD is anywhere between more than 1,916,000 and double that based on what they've said.

Destiny didn't chart on PSN in Feb, but CoD and GTAV did.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1193867

ocean

Banned

I think me and Fali + you, Fali + me, you + me would be 3 unique pairs ... With 3 (not 6) people. But still, this is tons of people.

Black Ops 3 almost certainly has a bigger console community and I wouldn't be surprised if GTAV has a bigger one too. Destiny is far from dead though.

Rehsa

dude it was really fun. Gene is so cool. I was a nervous wreck. I need to go do more practicing.
Yeah I imagine that is how I would be too. I want to try a raffle with him but not sure how late he plays on Friday, I enjoy watching while at work for sure, super cool guy

ocean

Banned
If we limit it to FPS games (excluding GTA, sports etc) Destiny is probably top 5 in active player base but definitely below BO3 (and maybe even AW :p)

sephi22

If I'm up i'll help out.
Wow yeah totally. I'm also PST. Are you thinking evening?
Thanks for everyone pointing me to this post
Also my PSN is Perfybro
Anyone is free to add me, for raid or crucible ilor whatever
Earlier in the day or later in the day? I am on EST. Depending, I might be down.
What time you planning? If it's the evening then I might be able to help.
1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. Perfybro
4. DJ/ruthlesbarbarian (Maybe)
5. sturgboski
6. SpecX

I'm free the whole day so don't care. It's up to my friend but I feel like he doesn't care either. Evenings are fine. Let me know what's good for everyone and I'll let him know. I'm guessing 4 or 5 PST would be good. Not too late for Eastern folks. Thanks for the replies guys I'll hit you guys up sometime tomorrow.

Kyoufu

That's a lot of people. But it doesn't mean almost 4 million people played CD. Could be a lot less.

I played with Coloniel, and Darryl, and WeT then that makes three unique Crimson pairs and only four players, not eight players.

So the number of people who played CD is anywhere between more than 1,916,000 and double that based on what they've said.

I think me and Fali + you, Fali + me, you + me would be 3 unique pairs ... With 3 (not 6) people. But still, this is tons of people.

Oh, yeah, good point.

Welp, Destiny still dad.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

I'd join, I'm like 310-313 and have finished all but the last fight. I'm available after 8:30 or so.

Scuzzlebutt33 on psn

Nicodemic

Ok, that's 6. Starting 930est ish. Gotta wait on Mr. Anderson to eat.

VoG and Crota
1. Wipedout
2. Ruthless
3. Colonel
4. weteha
5. Inapplicable
6. Jafku

If any of you need to leave during the retro raid night, I can step up for you. Just send me an invite!

PSN: Nicodemic

Top Bottom