• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Really Destiny didnt make the list in Feb?

But isn't that list about downloads? Couldn't it be argued that Destiny has been out so long that people aren't buying the game again but they are popping online to play.

And is GTA V still big? I log on every now and then but it's not that much fun just running around town.

sephi22

1. sephi22
2. sephi22's friend
3. Perfybro
4. DJ/ruthlesbarbarian (Maybe)
5. sturgboski
6. SpecX

I̶'̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶E̶v̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶4̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶5̶ ̶P̶S̶T̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶E̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶k̶s̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶.
I'd join, I'm like 310-313 and have finished all but the last fight. I'm available after 8:30 or so.

Scuzzlebutt33 on psn

Friend got back to me. He wants to start at 10 PM PST. I understand that'd be too late for some of you. Get back to me.

WeTeHa

If any of you need to leave during the retro raid night, I can step up for you. Just send me an invite!

PSN: Nicodemic

Are you still missing the Forever eater grimoire card from PoE? If so, we can try sometime tomorrow to get that done. I think that's the last one I'm missing.

Friend got back to me. He wants to start at 10 PM PST. I understand that'd be too late for some of you. Get back to me.

Ugh, I will have to bail then. Thats 1am EST over here. At most I could probably do up to Warpriest. Cant raid until 5am EST (if its anything like my first time in the newbie raid it took us 4-4.5 hrs).

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.

I'm good as long as we don't get stuck in jumping parts for 3 hours.

sephi22

It won't, normal raid with 1 newbie won't take more than 90 minutes at best.
We might have 2 newbies, with my friend and Perfybro.
The jumping puzzle(s) and totems can be problematic with newbies. I'd rather we take into account those kind of fuckups. I don't want to rush the newbies through the raid or have them disconnect and reconnect at jumping puzzles because that's not fun. I also don't want to promise people a quick raid and then have to deal with frustrations when people fuck up. I still don't get what makes VoG fun because I was rushed through it, as you know.

Ugh, I will have to bail then. Thats 1am EST over here. At most I could probably do up to Warpriest. Cant raid until 5am EST (if its anything like my first time in the newbie raid it took us 4-4.5 hrs).
I'm good as long as we don't get stuck in jumping parts for 3 hours.

Cool. I'm trying to get him to come a little earlier.

EDIT: Nope. He wants 10 PM PST. Let's see if we can get 6 for 10 PM PST Normal Oryx tomorrow

Ape trying to be all generous and let me take a card.

Yeah, that sonofa tried to sign me up to take Nami to Mercury for his Birthday.

Man, I don't need that kinda pressure on my life.

We might have 2 newbies, with my friend and Perfybro.
The jumping puzzle(s) and totems can be problematic with newbies. I'd rather we take into account those kind of fuckups. I don't want to rush the newbies through the raid or have them disconnect and reconnect at jumping puzzles because that's not fun. I also don't want to promise people a quick raid and then have to deal with frustrations when people fuck up. I still don't get what makes VoG fun because I was rushed through it, as you know.

[/B]

Even with two, normal is a walk in the park now. If not 90 minutes then 2 hours worst case scenario. Jumping and totems are not bothersome, the only thing that can cause delays is newbies getting torn at daughters and failing the jumps over and over again.

Mephala

So my friend is LTTP PS4. I have Destiny and played the shit out of it for a long time. Have been here not long after launch. I have Destiny on disc and want to lend it to my friend. I just realised that all the DLC I bought were digital and tied to my account. When he gets my disc what is he doing? Is there even anything left in vanilla? Does it hold to be an interesting experience?

Some of the best experiences I've had outside Crucible are suitable for fireteam of 3s, I don't expect many players left in vanilla, let alone vanilla players starting fresh.

Anyonr tried? What can I tell my friend to expect?

So my friend is LTTP PS4. I have Destiny and played the shit out of it for a long time. Have been here not long after launch. I have Destiny on disc and want to lend it to my friend. I just realised that all the DLC I bought were digital and tied to my account. When he gets my disc what is he doing? Is there even anything left in vanilla? Does it hold to be an interesting experience?

Some of the best experiences I've had outside Crucible are suitable for fireteam of 3s, I don't expect many players left in vanilla, let alone vanilla players starting fresh.

Vanilla only is pretty barebones, best thing your friend can get into is a Vault of Glass raid. You could share your PSN account with him so he can download the DLC's. Or try to find a cheap copy of the Destiny Legendary edition, I know there was a sale sometime ago.

WeTeHa

I'd try to find the legendary edition for a good price. It contains vanilla destiny, the dark below and house of wolves as well as the taken king. Even at retail price I think it's well worth the money.

I can help out with that, I probably need it to. I haven't done really any POE

Nice, we should definitely be able to knock this out then.

th3dude

Anybody willing to help me kill the Taken boss over in Rocket Yard for the Taken War quest?

It's the one that I can't seem to find anyone around to help finish. Always empty over there.

I hate when people post a request for a group then ignore your messages. Like I get it if your full already but at least reply back so I know to move on

Top Bottom