• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
So I guess my hopes of being a post-apocalyptic hypebeast are shattered.

People are so excited about a narrowing of options in that post. Nutty. The silly shit in MGO is my favorite part.

Metal-Gear-Online-Crocodile-Cap.jpg

Uncharted 2 multiplayer was fucking dope. Glad you're liking 4.

And I just got the Taniks cloak. Yay!

Grats on your cloak!

Punkinbear does his first Psion Flayers strike or Year 2. Says he wants the Arc cloak.

And gets the Arc cloak.

Same mofo who got a Trials shader after 1 hour of play.

ಠ_ಠ

Frenden

Banned
I haven't gotten Taniks' cloak to drop, but I did get a god roll for the Darkblade's Spite (which is a stat-for-stat Y2 version of Foil, except mine has even better perks).

I wanna try this thing out next week. I think it's time for me to give Greg's babies a spin.

First game, Bastion. I want to quit out, but everyone has green bars, so I'll just stick it through.
Next game, Skyshock. FUCKKKK

I go straight to orbit on all 3 of them, fuck that nonsense

Are you on all day I've got stuff to do and theres a big football match I have to watch at lunchtime

Edit I could probably do a quick card in 40 mins

maomaoIYP

I go straight to orbit on all 3 of them, fuck that nonsense

Are you on all day I've got stuff to do and theres a big football match I have to watch at lunchtime

Edit I could probably do a quick card in 40 mins

Yeah I'm gonna be on all day. I'll grab some dinner when the match starts on your end.

Simbo

Neo Member
Anyone want to do Trials with me and my nephew on XB1?
ProgRyan, where ya at?

I'm in the UK and it's 8am over here.

I would be down for some trials on XB1 but not until about 8pm my time so in 12 hours time.

Feel free to add me. GT is ChickenShizzle.

Wow, got my first ever random-opponent-post-game message that wasn't a negative one (daily skirmish):

8RDdP4X.jpg

Also, got a Mercury run in with my nephew and a Random I picked up from LFG that had ZERO year 2 flawless, on our 2nd run (1st run, lost on 7-0). Our final boss with no more mercy, 1 guy had 96 flawlesses with his buddy having 57. Felt SO GOOD especially since we had a combined like 15.

I'm in the UK and it's 8am over here.

I would be down for some trials on XB1 but not until about 8pm my time so in 12 hours time.

Feel free to add me. GT is ChickenShizzle.

No problem man! Ill add ya. I'm busy today though. Celebrating my bday. I'll be on Sunday to do some runs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just like in fighters, seems like one of the huge reasons why top players are above others are their movements. They are superior in covering grounds, knowing where to position themselves to deal or not take damage, how and when to react in certain situations, etc. Movement and fundamentals are keys to becoming better in any competitive game really.

Just like in fighters, seems like one of the huge reasons why top players are above others are their movements. They are superior in covering grounds, knowing where to position themselves to deal or not take damage, how and when to react in certain situations, etc. Movement and fundamentals are keys to becoming better in any competitive game really.

I like watching WaR's stream and watching both him and his opponents movements. When he tags someone they are OUT of there. His next nade never hits because they're so far gone asap. When he gets tagged, he slides away so fast. It's pretty fun to watch.

I've definitely dodged more nades than usual today just baiting them more and keeping track who exactly has what.

Happy Birthday!

Thanks iRawr! It was on Tuesday but celebrating today :p

Also, I got a copy of Fates today!! My buddy was able to get in on the last Amazon order the other day so I got one for 20% off since he has prime :D

Best birthday news. Now I have to beat awakening. 4th time was the charm.

Also, I got a copy of Fates today!! My buddy was able to get in on the last Amazon order the other day so I got one for 20% off since he has prime :D

ahh you get the idea ;) and thats good to hear! Dont expect much from the story btw :p and I still havent beaten awakening tbh :p

I beat awakening three times, that game was so good, I don't know why but I love those types of games, I haven't touched my DS in ages but these new fire emblem games might get me to play it.

Drizz i need you breh. Ape is gonna starve if he doesn't go out to get some food and we gotta run john.

Happy Birthday, Nami. Hope you have a great year.

I'll get you to Mercury next time! ;)

yo guys, sorry I missed you last night. Turned out I didn't have time to play but I'll be around today if you want to run a card sometime. Just let me know if some time(s) work well for you.

I woke up a year older today

Time to celebrate bday by playing video games.

Happy BDay! I finally made the Thunderlord post just for this special occasion!

Top Bottom