• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Namikaze1

Thanks all of you!

One day, Drizzay...

Not giving up the dream.

Now to actually play some games after doing a bit of housecleaning.

yo guys, sorry I missed you last night. Turned out I didn't have time to play but I'll be around today if you want to run a card sometime. Just let me know if some time(s) work well for you.

All good. We got to mercury when ape came back, i was just worried that john would not have the time to do it. It worked out though. I'll play today at the usual time later in the day.

Thorn
Matador
Voidfang
Sunsinger

Kreygasm this is never not amazing

e98412fd047b33eb243932a5219354d0_100_100.png

Axoman

Had a lot of fun in trials last night with 3x Stormcallers. We were all running electrostatic and staying together to build supers faster. We'd normally all have our supers during second round and would take turns stormtrancing after that.

We'd often be able to all get second supers too.

Almost felt a little dirty, almost.

Namikaze1

Ape, if you wanna bang out those strikes later, I'm can help out
since I need to do them as well.

Trying to finish up the crucible part right now. Am at 70% should be done in two matches.

Just missing the FWC and NM year 2 ships. Shit won't drop for me.

Ape, if you wanna bang out those strikes later, I'm can help out
since I need to do them as well.

Trying to finish up the crucible part right now. Am at 70% should be done in two matches.

Just missing the FWC and NM year 2 ships. Shit won't drop for me.

I actually finished it this morning! FWC HUNTER CAPE HYPE!

I'm doing errands around the condo right now, but I'll drop you a PSN message when I get on. I can help out. I'd also like to do some not for Mercury Trials to test out this Grasp and Suros a bit more.

Had a lot of fun in trials last night with 3x Stormcallers. We were all running electrostatic and staying together to build supers faster. We'd normally all have our supers during second round and would take turns stormtrancing after that.

Nami. Todd. We need to try this!

Namikaze1

I actually finished it this morning! FWC HUNTER CAPE HYPE!

I'm doing errands around the condo right now, but I'll drop you a PSN message when I get on. I can help out. I'd also like to do some not for Mercury Trials to test out this Grasp and Suros a bit more.

Nami. Todd. We need to try this!
Noooooooooo!

Now I have to suffer (again) with randoms!

Edit: damn. Was expecting some hate mail. Instead got a message saying "nice grenade :)"

Yeah, it was!

Noooooooooo!

Now I have to suffer (again) with randoms!

Shoot me an invite if you see me online when you want to run them. I still need 5 for my Titan. I'm just trying to clean my vault a bit now.

I'm honestly shocked that I haven't seen this way more often.

Namikaze1

Shoot me an invite if you see me online when you want to run them. I still need 5 for my Titan. I'm just trying to clean my vault a bit now.

I'm honestly shocked that I haven't seen this way more often.
I just got done with the crucible part so I'm ready to start now. Just have to go buy some ToCs first.

Also, no mic since I pretty much forgot to charge my dead mic last night.

I just got done with the crucible part so I'm ready to start now. Just have to go buy some ToCs first.

Also, no mic since I pretty much forgot to charge my dead mic last night.

Yeah I'll be off mic as well, they're just strikes after all :p

Chilling in orbit, invite whenever.

Namikaze1

All I keep getting from ToCs are a exotic boots engrams.

Bungie needs to hurry up and add the rest of the exotic boots to the game. I'll probably end up getting last 2 (?)

I know of the year 2 titan boots and the warlock one. Not sure if Hunters are getting a new exotic boot as well.

Spades

After getting 3x 320's on my Xbox account, I picked up a vanilla copy of Destiny for under £5 for my PS4, because why not?

I'm sure I'll pick up the DLC at some point, but for now I wouldn't mind some help to run VoG to at least try to get some semi-decent gear! I know there are way more PS4 players on GAF, so anyone fancy helping me out?

PSN is Block-Mate.

Any Trials pros on Xbox One lurking who could get me to the Lighthouse sometime between 6 and 8 EST today?

I won't be able to play today, but I'd be down tomorrow for a couple of runs if my nephew is on to help.

Destiny is pretty dead on the xbox side. Only a good 4-5 people from dgaf that are regularly on these days. PS4 oth, there are a lot more.

I had to go on reddit, Bungie forums and lfg combined to find a 3rd last night.

After getting 3x 320's on my Xbox account, I picked up a vanilla copy of Destiny for under £5 for my PS4, because why not?

I'm sure I'll pick up the DLC at some point, but for now I wouldn't mind some help to run VoG to at least try to get some semi-decent gear! I know there are way more PS4 players on GAF, so anyone fancy helping me out?

PSN is Block-Mate.

There are quite a few people who haven't done Refer A Friend so hopefully someone contacts you and can play with you to do that. I would if I haven't done that already. I'm still down to play if you need a hand with anything. I'll add ya and welcome to the double console bro crew!

Jigga, me, WipedOut, val(kinda?).

Me and Jigga might be the only ones who regularly play both consoles, that I know of. Jigga the most probably.

Spades

There are quite a few people who haven't done Refer A Friend so hopefully someone contacts you and can play with you to do that. I would if I haven't done that already. I'm still down to play if you need a hand with anything. I'll add ya and welcome to the double console bro crew!

Me and Jigga might be the only ones who regularly play both consoles, that I know of. Jigga the most probably.

Sounds good, thanks. As I said, I don't have TTK on PS4, so not sure if the Refer A Friend will work?

I'll still main my Xbox account but I literally have nothing to do on there at the moment!

Tri4

PSN is Block-Mate.
I wouldn't mind helping with VoG sometime, I wanna refresh my mind with the raid mechanics before the inevitable VoG Y2 update happens anyway. Only done it about 3 times prior though (started Destiny with TTK) and to be honest, all times everyone was so strong that we breezed past it and so I didn't manage to actually learn much.

...how did Omnigul end up way back in that corner? lol

Last one for me Nami otherwise I'm gonna start deleting all my Postmaster stuff FailFish

edit: I can help w more later but my storage space is a serious problem right now

phen0m24

Drizz is done after this one but I'll still be doing strikes to get this done if you guys want to group up.

just had the delivery guy from Best Buy call and say he's coming early. ACK

I will be on in about an hour now apparently

washer/dryer hype

Things you say when you're a parent

Thanks for the Strikes Nami! Fun stuff. The Dragon's Breath hype was real, especially when our last blueberry busted it out as well.

Strikes are a blast with a competent group but I can't deal with the limited playlist rotation. I have the resources to rank up other factions but not gonna bother when it requires running these same damn strikes over and over.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks for the Strikes Nami! Fun stuff. The Dragon's Breath hype was real, especially when our last blueberry busted it out as well.

Strikes are a blast with a competent group but I can't deal with the limited playlist rotation. I have the resources to rank up other factions but not gonna bother when it requires running these same damn strikes over and over.

Haha--has the Dragon's breath thing caught on? Ape and I ran a bunch of strikes with double bubbles, double wongs, and double breath.

Surplus+wongs+bubbles and Titans spec'd for orbs on heavy kill = profit.

I had way more fun than I expected outta strikes. And it all came down to the people, yup.

WipedOut

Yep, what this guy said. Ji66a and I usually run VoG on Saturday Nights but ended up doing them last night.

PSN - W193D0UT
XB1 - WipedOut

Top Bottom