• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
r6DUQJL.png

I'm down to farm arc cloaks all day Monday fwiw.

ZeroCoin

Ended up buying a few legacy engrams to fill out the grimoire and maybe get a MIDA. Wound up pulling a Hard Light, Bad Juju, and the local favorite Thorn. Also had a Twilight Garrison drop from a 3oC. Pretty solid day for me with the RNG. Debating whether to spend any more coins on engrams at this point.

I recorded my trials run with Igor & Ape last night. Rewatching to see how I did. Wowow.

Double peeking, failing to grab rezzes, doubling up in sniper lanes, bumping Igor while he was sniping.

Ramsay.gif

I'm better than I was, but yeah, got a long way to go.

I recorded my trials run with Igor & Ape last night. Rewatching to see how I did. Wowow.

Double peeking, failing to grab rezzes, doubling up in sniper lanes, bumping Igor while he was sniping.

Haha you are not an idiot sandwich :p

Are you still able to play today? Drizz mentioned playing some if possible.

Frenden

Banned
Wasn't the last time trials was burning shrine, Ape got killed by Shockwave and Frenden was legit drunk on Kadey's stream?
That was the drunkest I'd been in aaaages. To boot, we had the laggiest matches possible one after the other. Redbars everywhere. Inebriated + redbar = no fun.

Haha you are not an idiot sandwich :p

Are you still able to play today? Drizz mentioned playing some if possible.

I love how chill you were about it. "Somebody bumped my snipe." Yeah, "someone". Meanwhile Ape is on the beach shot gunning. :-|

I would love to play, but family is visiting today and while I can type on my phone no problem, kicking everyone out of the living room and doing a full Trials card would be frowned upon, lol.

todd360

"One Week Frendens"

The new hit anime based on the best selling manga is streaming on crunchyroll this summer season!

Plot: a young bearded boy named frenden gets hit by a massive truck! He miraculously survives this accident! Now he has panic attacks whenever he tries to use his favorite gun in his favorite game.

"Truckers law" is the most valuable tool in his fragging arsenal. They had a special bond! Truckers law isn't about to let her special frenden compete without her!

This 13 episode anime will make you feel all the feels known to man and gun alike!

Director: Hideo Kojima
Writer: Gen Urobuchi (the urobutcher)
Art: Todd-Senpai

Frenden

Banned
"One Week Frendens"

The new hit anime based on the best selling manga is streaming on crunchyroll this summer season!

Plot: a young bearded boy named frenden gets hit by a massive truck! He miraculously survives this accident! Now he has panic attacks whenever he tries to use his favorite gun in his favorite game.

"Truckers law" is the most valuable tool in his fragging aresenal. They had a special bond! Truckers law isn't about to let her special frenden compete without her!

This 13 episode anime will make you feel all the feels known to man and gun alike!

Director: Hideo Kojima
Writer: Gen Urobuchi (the urobutcher)
Art: Todd-Senpai

"It's like Polar Bear Cafe, but with guns!"

NeOak

At least some people like that kinda think. A golden gun firing blanks is disappointing for all

Trials last night was great. Today everyone is taking twice as long to kill. A full clip of doctrine to kill one person! Even with just body shots that should never happen

It got a stealth nerf TBH, The hitbox is a bit smaller IMO.

A girl asked a guy I knew in college for a golden gun shower once. He said he would do it, but then he couldn't find it in himself to pull the trigger when it was time to shoot.

T'was a werid day.

This is the first thing that came to my mind

failure2launch-resized.jpg

r6DUQJL.png

I'm down to farm arc cloaks all day Monday fwiw.

pssst...
Void is better

2KjeKbK.png

Ramsay.gif

Lol whut? John pls...You did fine. We just have a very similar mindset. It was funny. Plus I think I rocked a 1.0 KD for most of the run.

Namikaze1

Again, thanks all of you! :)

Hey John, at least you had a well fed Ape for your run. A starving Ape is not good for anyone. :p

just teasing ape.

phen0m24

muchos gracias to TG and Drizz for Mercury hype after yesterday's alllllmost there run.

318 Lamp and MANY valuable lessons. I <3 you guys

:)

Top Bottom