• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

th3dude

Anyone want to get the ToO bounties?

I'm not good enough to go for lighthouse or anything but I wouldn't mind getting bounties and maybe the 5/7 rewards.

We are facing a guy where we literally have to wait 3 minutes between rounds because of how laggy it is. Literally in this context being used literally. We really just had to wait 3 minutes.

Edit: thank god he lagged out

Are you saying you want stats? Ape, pls.

I'm always my own harshest critic.

And that was mostly an excuse to post a funny gif.

On a serious note, saving and watching your own videos is one of the absolute best ways to improve. It's like doing your homework (i.e. not fun) but it helps a ton. It can be really painful to re-watch a loss or bad plays but that's how you get better.

Anybody have HM Golgi CP I could snag real quick?

Is there any point in even saving a few minutes? Only thing I have for recording is share button :S

I have my share settings at 15 minutes just to make sure I save whatever part I was interested in reviewing. Sometimes I forget to save it right away, or maybe it's a full game that can last 10+ minutes. You can use the Share Factory or just the Capture Gallery itself to trim a video down to the relevant part. Or you can just delete it after you've watched it so your hard drive doesn't get too congested. I think it's useful to save whatever you can though so it's definitely worth it even for a few minutes imo.

xrsz5eW.jpg

T E A M W O R K

I tried

NeOak

A few weeks ago; the best roll with full auto and max stability was available 2 weeks ago.

The Max range roll that was available at the beginning has enough stability that when you can fire again, the crosshair is already where it originally was. I can fire the 19 shots at the same spot with the auto fire of the Hori. Pretty much 19 headshots with the turbo for stationary targets and it is easy to adjust.

I think that max range roll is actually a very good PvE roll.

Tbh, I almost sharded it until I ran stuff with it.

Wow, I didn't know this, thank you so much. Would you advise recording after a bad or good match? Learning what I did right from a good match and learning what I did wrong from a poor one.

EDIT: Never mind, you said relevant part, I guess I would have to judge that myself. Thank you.

Yeah, definitely save good and bad matches. The good ones are fun to watch, the bad ones are painful, but they're both helpful :p

T E A M W O R K

I tried

Damn dawg, how you gonna put Todd and LT on blast like that Kappa

edit: how long you gonna be on tonight? Doing any more runs?

sephi22

Destiny 10 PM PST Saturday Normal Mode Raid || I'm regretting this already edition

DeathJr and others replied to my LFG yesterday, but I've been up since 5 AM today and I don't think I can make it. But I don't want to screw over the people who replied yesterday, so here's hoping we get 7.

1. sephi22 - wants out
2. DeathJr - maybe
3. Sharath2310 - sephi22's first-time Oryx friend
4. Scuzzlebutt33/AgentP ?
5. Maybesew ?
6. ???
7. ???

My friend doesn't want to LFG without me so I'm guessing he's being shy or hasn't played with strangers before. I might just hop into the party chat and break the ice. Apologies if you guys made time for this and this falls through coz of me. But I'm tired and I don't think I can concentrate. I'd rather just get lit and watch the Shanghai Major till I fall asleep

Damn dawg, how you gonna put Todd and LT on blast like that Kappa

edit: how long you gonna be on tonight? Doing any more runs?

I can do one more card and a few more matches so lets go dawg

I wasnt going to see your edit if i didnt click to reply btw. Mobile master race sucks.

Also that image is just another one of those examples that you mentioned where you get a lot of kills but still lose because you didn't coordinate well. I was not putting them on blast, we all fucked up. Though i think i was the one that tried the hardest

LTWood12

I can do one more card and a few more matches so lets go dawg

I wasnt going to see your edit if i didnt click to reply btw. Mobile master race sucks.

Also that image is just another one of those examples that you mentioned where you get a lot of kills but still lose because you didn't coordinate well. I was not putting them on blast, we all fucked up. Though i think i was the one that tried the hardest

You were unbelievable. I'm really sorry man.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Will Destiny 2 come out on the NX? It's obviously going to be a more powerful hardware than the current gen unless Nintendo is stupid once again.

SpecX

Destiny 10 PM PST Saturday Normal Mode Raid || I'm regretting this already edition

DeathJr and others replied to my LFG yesterday, but I've been up since 5 AM today and I don't think I can make it. But I don't want to screw over the people who replied yesterday, so here's hoping we get 7.

1. sephi22 - wants out
2. DeathJr - maybe
5. Maybesew ?
6. ???
7. ???

My friend doesn't want to LFG without me so I'm guessing he's being shy or hasn't played with strangers before. I might just hop into the party chat and break the ice. Apologies if you guys made time for this and this falls through coz of me. But I'm tired and I don't think I can concentrate. I'd rather just get lit and watch the Shanghai Major till I fall asleep
I may be able to join but I have family over, so can't make any promises.

FyreWulff

Will Destiny 2 come out on the NX? It's obviously going to be a more powerful hardware than the current gen unless Nintendo is stupid once again.

Destiny 1 would have likely been on the Wii U if Activision wanted it to be (and the Wii U had exploded in sales), I assume they'll be on NX as long as Nintendo convinces third parties to jump in.

It would make business sense at well as Bungie would have the dominant first person shooter on Nintendo hardware after they lost Rare.

Maybesew

1. sephi22 - wants out
2. DeathJr - maybe
5. Maybesew ?
6. ???
7. ???

I'm having power and internet issues tonight becusse of all the rain and wind in San Jose. Not sure if I'll be able to attend the raid

WipedOut

Ok, I'm going to put my Begging pants on. Before the end of the weekend anyone want to help out this PS4 lighthouse virgin try and make it to the holy land? Just want to try and make it once for dat sweet grimmy.

th3dude

Shiv and Wipe, thanks for running bounties.

Wipe, thought you'd like to k ow on my 4th and final Salvage match for my quest, my group of random just mercy ruled the other team.

I'm having power and internet issues tonight becusse of all the rain and wind in San Jose. Not sure if I'll be able to attend the raid

1. sephi22 - wants out
2. DeathJr - maybe
5. Maybesew ?
6. ???
7. ???

I'm down for it, haven't done normal in a while.
If we can sneak in. Golgi CN somewhere, even better.

Top Bottom