• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Ikkarus

Working on my Voidwalker emblem. This subclass is pretty fun, not sure why I've always neglected it.

Scatter + Manacles aren't the broken Gjallarhorn nades they were but still pretty good.
Add Bloom in to the mix and its paradise city. Explosions everywhere!

Trakan

Why did I dismantle the quest 1k Stare? Why did I do it 3 times?

I actually had one decrypt from a blue engram when TTK launched with Void and "better" PVE perks and figured I'd mostly use that one. Oh well.

Why did I dismantle the quest 1k Stare? Why did I do it 3 times?

I actually had one decrypt from a blue engram when TTK launched with Void and "better" PVE perks and figured I'd mostly use that one. Oh well.

Why did you do it? Because the Thorn was crawling on the surface of your mind. You correctly thought, 'Y'know, I don't like sniping in IB or trials. And I love the Thorn. So I'm going to rock it in Crucible and counter snipe with Thorn, because it's the best gun in the game.'

I congratulate you Trakan. I wish I could have that feeling for the first time again.

Why did you do it? Because the Thorn was crawling on the surface of your mind. You correctly thought, 'Y'know, I don't like sniping in IB or trials. And I love the Thorn. So I'm going to rock it in Crucible and counter snipe with Thorn, because it's the best gun in the game.'

I congratulate you Trakan. I wish I could have that feeling for the first time again.
Lol. You are a strange individual. Thorn love has twisted you.

What's the quest 1k stare have and what quest is it? I got it once but dismantled it haha. I always use the vendor one.

Taken War Earth quest line. Roll is Shortgaze, Last Resort, range boost, Firefly.

It's not OP or anything but a very solid roll. Shortgaze + range is a very good combo, firefly is decent and last resort is nice for Trials.

Taken War Earth quest line. Roll is Shortgaze, Last Resort, range boost, Firefly.

It's not OP or anything but a very solid roll. Shortgaze + range is a very good combo, firefly is decent and last resort is nice for Trials.

Ahh, damn. Well at least that was on the 1st week of TTK when I didn't think anything of it compared to Triple Tap + Mulligan. I've gotten accustomed to mulligan since it's so generous. Along with Tacsys SLS15 haha.

Still waiting on Snapshot + Shortgaze. Some day RNGesus will come around

Xplicitone how are you looking for Trials tonight around 830 EST?

Or is there anyone else out there on Xbox One who can carry me to the Lighthouse?

730 CST, I might be able to make that work. How long are you going to be on for?

I'll ask one of my buddies if he can help unless we can get a dgaffer

Tri4

Still need one? I want to run bounties, haven't done any trials this weekend so far, so I can run x3.
Haven't heard a response from spec so if you wanna run then we can. Need 1 more though. I can only run once because of the time.

Playing trials today? Gotta sleep earlier today since tomorrow is monday. Just checking so i know.

blazeuk

Amazingly fun games, we should do that more often.

Just shows what a shame Bungie not having private/custom games is, most fun I've had playing PvP for a while. Luckily we matched up pretty quickly every time but we still shouldn't have to go through random luck to match up.

Mindlog

Haven't even dabbled with the Uncharted 4 beta. Downloaded, but...

Doubt anyone still needs it, but if anyone needs a Spindle on PS4 I might be good for a few runs later.

Haven't even dabbled with the Uncharted 4 beta. Downloaded, but...

Doubt anyone still needs it, but if anyone needs a Spindle on PS4 I might be good for a few runs later.

Anyone want to help for spindle on ps4?

I now pronounce you Guardian and Guardian. You may now kill the Taken. (edit: I can help w a run once I get online if you're still looking then)

Playing trials today? Gotta sleep earlier today since tomorrow is monday. Just checking so i know.

Yeah I could do some games a bit later if you and Ape want to roll. A few other folks were asking for runs as well. WipedOut still needs his first PS4 flawless if possible.

We should definitely try to play earlier :p I'll be available starting in maybe 45-60 min.

Falifax

Yeah I could do some games a bit later if you and Ape want to roll. A few other folks were asking for runs as well. WipedOut still needs his first PS4 flawless if possible.

We should definitely try to play earlier :p I'll be available starting in maybe 45-60 min.

I'd be up for some Trials of Osiris: Juicy Red Bars Edition

Controversial opinion possibly but,from playing classic 3v3 with clan mates most of the day nothing in the game is op (even Thorn and firebolts). The onl reason they do is 6v6 is just chaotic nonsense and trials is a hard reset every round and is campy/people generally follow the same path

Controversial opinion possibly but,from playing classic 3v3 with clan mates most of the day nothing in the game is op (even Thorn and firebolts). The onl reason they do is 6v6 is just chaotic nonsense and trials is a hard reset every round and is campy/people generally follow the same path

Playing most of the game with primary weapons was a lot more fun. Special ammo really needs a nerf.

Deku Tree

3 runs... no Vienna Singer :(((

Last time Lost to Light was the daily it took me 14 runs to get the Vienna Singer. I played with a lot of different people, and most of them got it on the first or second run.

Fortunately Raze-Lighter makes the whole mission really really easy.

Top Bottom