• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Mindlog

Replace heavy round with special.
And replace special with Heavy.

Speaking of...
When you come across a random that knows what to do when the enemy moves against each other is pretty fun. Don't know why Bungie has yet to capitalize on the chaos of Mayhem PvP in PvE which is much more fun because you aren't dying to the stupid supers.

Kyoufu

Did they change how Explosive Rounds works in Y2? I seem to be doing more damage with it.

Also, Colovance's Duty is pretty decent. I like how it feels more than Hung Jury tbh.

With the Grenadier perk I had Fusion grenades for days.

Highwind

Just got my first Eyasluna to drop with outlaw rifled barrel and mulligan, worth keeping?

Sureshot/Truesight?

Even if it didn't I wouldn't shard it as you probably won't see another decent one for a while thanks to these shit-tier drop rates.

I'd be up for some Trials of Osiris: Juicy Red Bars Edition

Where's Ruthless? We need that 3 continent hype Kappa

How long you gonna be around? I'll be up for a card in maybe 30 if you want. Macello was asking for a run, not sure if you had a 3rd in mind or not.

Oh my. 3 passages in a row lost on my 9th game.

I'm convinced I will never get to the lighthouse

Hooray for Year 2 Trials match making ;_;

Falifax

Where's Ruthless? We need that 3 continent hype Kappa

How long you gonna be around? I'll be up for a card in maybe 30 if you want. Macello was asking for a run, not sure if you had a 3rd in mind or not.

I actually called it quits for today but we can play some games tomorrow.

Unless you give me a godlike reason to get up and turn on my PS4.

Maybesew

I missed you. Thanks Drizz :]
I'll log on and send an invite.

Orbs, Knights, Adds, boss.
If you are feeling frisky and want to kill the boss first I can adapt to that as well.

I failed in an attempt with two friends. Then got a headache and gave up :/

Not really sure on the time right now, depends on when Dream & others are available. Thus far, 3/6 for a NM raid.

1. ch4fx_
2. Dreamgazer (may be bringing others)
3. Light_Knight_Sky

Are you raiding today? NM/HM?

I can be of assistance.

Edit: in the mean time anyone want to do trials bounties?

Spent about 2 hours trying to get XBox One + OBS + Twitch + Party Chat to work with no luck. Best I got is everything working with an echo or 2 so my voice was repeated like 3x for everything I said.

I really need to get WIRED internet as well.

Did the math and this is my most even contribution card yet!

Igor - 127%
John - 87%
Ape - 88%

Practically tied Ape. And yet again, Igor is the champ.

I think I want to develop a Trials Passage Report card that focuses on team dynamics for use week over week to improve as a team.

Would that be of any interest to others?

Mindlog

Thread is really slow.
Anyone still running lost to light for the ship and need an extra add me. Psn is d-psipher.
I failed in an attempt with two friends. Then got a headache and gave up :/
It's a hard mission until everything comes together. I couldn't get the Spindle the first week it came out. If you'd like to try again let me know. Pretty sure with Decipher we could knock it out first try.

If not around we can also possibly clear it with two. Managed it easily last week, but I'm pretty sure the other person had a few clears as well.

chur

That is fine, the more the merrier.

Your assistance is much appreciated, I will add you to the list & hope we can find a few more Guardians.

SUNDAY NIGHT NORMAL MORE RAID (time depending on availability)

1. ch4fx_
2. Light_Knight_Sky
3. Light_Knight_Sky friend
4. Pandora012
5. churmom
I can help with this.

I'm looking at drizzay on my friends list and he's by himself and there's only two people on the enemy team.

Wut?

Macello and Icon got DDOS'ed by some cheating fucking scumbags.

I lost 5-4 when I had the final guy down to a sliver and my TLW jammed. Rage quit super fucking hard. I hate this game so much sometimes. Sorry Icon and Macello, we had a flawless card at the time. Some other day, the salt is too strong right now.

Macello and Icon got DDOS'ed by some cheating fucking scumbags.

I lost 5-4 when I had the final guy down to a sliver and my TLW jammed. Rage quit super fucking hard. I hate this game so much sometimes. Sorry Icon and Macello, we had a flawless card at the time. Some other day, the salt is too strong right now.
I get it. Don't sweat it. I might be able to play tomorrow night.

ocean

Banned
Did they change how Explosive Rounds works in Y2? I seem to be doing more damage with it.

Also, Colovance's Duty is pretty decent. I like how it feels more than Hung Jury tbh.

With the Grenadier perk I had Fusion grenades for days.
If they haven't changed it, this is an old post I dug up on the subject:

Originally Posted by SeanR1221
Should have my Fatebringer to 365 today, ready for Skolas.

I love this weapon. I don't like explosive rounds though. I feel like those throw off my precision.

As a gun slinger, popping off head shots, increasing my stability and reload speed with outlaw increasing the reload speed on top of that and firefly hurting surrounding enemies? Laaaaawwwwddddd
Explosive Rounds is a bad perk for Fatebringger in PvE.

The way ER works is strange. If you get a body shot on an enemy it'll do 50% extra damage, which is nice. But if you get a critical hit, you get no bonus. Instead, the actual crit is lower (yellow number) and then compensated by Explosive Round damage.

Basically instead of getting a crit for X damage, you now get crit+explosive (two damage ticks) for the same X amount.

The problem is that both Outlaw and Firefly require you to get a kill with the crit in order to proc. so let's say an enemy has (I'll make numbers up) 1,600 health. A Fatebringer crit does 1900. Land the crit and both Firefly and Outlaw will proc. beautiful.

If you use Explosive Rounds, the crit will do, say, 1300 damage and Explosive Rounds will do 600. You did the same 1900 as before, but the crit alone wasn't enough to get the kill. The game will not register it as a precision kill since it was the white Explosive damage which killed, not the yellow crit damage. Result: no Outlaw, no Firefly proc.

Field Scout always on FB.

Top Bottom