• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kyoufu

The bit before it, when she first appears. That's where people kill her to farm GoM. Then just let the adds kill you, wipe and repeat.

Nah I mean at the end in the heroic version. Was wondering if there was a quick way of downing her.

I'm kind of sad they added it back into the strike rotation. It's by far my least favourite.

WipedOut

Nah I mean at the end in the heroic version. Was wondering if there was a quick way of downing her.

I'm kind of sad they added it back into the strike rotation. It's by far my least favourite.
Blinding bubble, tether and raze lighter. Probably can't get her in one go but can come close

Namikaze1

My little brother gifted me The Division. Looks like I'll be running around the streets of NYC, killing shit and stealing players' loot. Here I was contemplating a purchase this Tuesday. Don't have to anymore. Not buying the season pass though. Only season pass I'll be buying this year is Dark Souls 3. Maybe Uncharted 4's (I'll probably won't buy the pass and just wait for the single player DLC standalone).

Did someone say my name? lol

Hey Drizz, I'm up to giving it another go, eating dinner myself so shoot me a message when you jump back on.

Drizz if we start at 9pm your time i can manage a card to try to redeem wiped. Only if no one else is around though, im ashamed of that choke. Im guessing you need more time to cool out though.

If you two are up for it I should be able to start in 15 min. I wouldn't mind some cheating scumbag redemption.

Y'all ready Destiny's funeral tomorrow? Fun times.

Destiny died months ago. Little late for a funeral, bro.

Ah, not really. Just the usual. Tethers, weapons of light, snipers.

Also coating the room in Dragon's Breath is pretty legit tbh despite your DB hatred :p

Matt Frost

Will Destiny 2 come out on the NX? It's obviously going to be a more powerful hardware than the current gen unless Nintendo is stupid once again.

Nintendo doesnt care about that at all. They focus on a different kind of gaming/gamers than Sony or MS.

WipedOut

If you two are up for it I should be able to start in 15 min. I wouldn't mind some cheating scumbag redemption.

Destiny died months ago. Little late for a funeral, bro.

Ah, not really. Just the usual. Tethers, weapons of light, snipers.

Also coating the room in Dragon's Breath is pretty legit tbh despite your DB hatred :p
Should be done with dinner by 9:15

Ok drizz, but you cant be late :p

tumblr_ni2sjtB7XD1qj4315o1_500.gif

WeTeHa

Come on bungie, give us taniks (to farm the cloak) or omnigul (for grasp) as the next nightfall. please.

Thanks for trials matches today everybody. got trash from the gold packages. at least a 315 heart of praxic fire from the silver :O

phen0m24

Come on bungie, give us taniks (to farm the cloak) or omnigul (for grasp) as the next nightfall. please.

Thanks for trials matches today everybody. got trash from the gold packages. at least a 315 heart of praxic fire from the silver :O

305 ARTIFACT

AR TI FACT

barf

WeTeHa

305 ARTIFACT

AR TI FACT

barf

Lol, getting artifacts is the worst.
All I really want from trials is the sunlit shell (with int/disc or disc/str) or the lighthouse grimoire card. The grimoire card isn't happening without getting carried and the game refuses to drop the shell for me :(

Shiv47

Got a okay looking Binary Dawn from trials bounties last night, and my Trials ELO dropped to 798. Back to finishing farming sword mats, I guess. Something more my level.

The final room is super annoying on heroic and the 16% damage+defense penalty from heroic strikes doesn't help either. I usually jump to the small window on the opposite side and use sleeper on her. Tried with 3x raze lighters but the poison swarms and multiple wizards + boomers just make it near impossible to stay alive near her, even if you take them out she summons the next wave asap.

1 armor + 1 weapons bubble + 3 raze lighters may be a fast way of killing her, never tried though.

Namikaze1

Sunbreaker pops hammer.

Dies to my Shock Fist.

Gunslinger pops Golden Gun a half minute later.

Dies to my Shock Fist.

Bladedancer pops his Blade next round.

Dies to my Shock Slam.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
O N E M O R E D A Y B O Y Z N' G I R L Z

I can already feel Destiny!
There better be people playing this on this blessed Tuesday

R E D E M P T I O N

Got Wiped to mercury after some very tough games so i can sleep well tonight whew. Good night folks.

Also wiped was the fucking MVP of the last game. Clutching rounds like no other.

WipedOut

R E D E M P T I O N

Got Wiped to mercury after some very tough games so i can sleep well tonight whew. Good night folks.

Also wiped was the fucking MVP of the last game. Clutching rounds like no other.
It feels good! Igor, Drizz, much love brohaims! Got that sweet Grimmy!

O N E M O R E D A Y B O Y Z N' G I R L Z

I can already feel Destiny!
There better be people playing this on this blessed Tuesday

Welcome back!

We do our 3x reset runs right at Tuesday reset but lately we seem to be the only ones doing it, everyone else does it later in the day or the week, and most just run challenge modes.

It feels good! Igor, Drizz, much love brohaims! Got that sweet Grimmy!

Congrats Wiped!

Top Bottom