• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

FyreWulff

I finally unlocked Shaxx's bounties only about a half a year after they were available.. thank god it at least unlocked them for my alts.

NeOak

#ForeverNoViennaSinger

Neo gets Spindle and ship on his first clear. RNGsus pls, Destiny in a nutshell. GGs Neo and Prince!

I wished either of you had gotten it instead. I'm not gonna use it :(

A friend told me that apparently the ship is bugged, so unless you get it at the same time as the spindle, it won't drop for you whenever you complete the Ketch.

It's ugly anyway.
#totallynotsourgrapes

It kinda is. I just don't bother with ships after getting my Chasing Infinity back during the Queen's Wrath event, so I would give that Vienna Singer away if I could.

A friend told me that apparently the ship is bugged, so unless you get it at the same time as the spindle, it won't drop for you whenever you complete the Ketch.

That used to be true but they recently patched it so now you have a chance for the ship to drop every time you clear the Spindle Daily mission.

Finally got the Black spindle!

My friend and I smashed it. We had 1 min to spare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFq5AEWiBDA

Nice, congrats! Spindle mission is still one of the highlights of Taken King to me.

TEH-CJ

Banned
That used to be true but they recently patched it so now you have a chance for the ship to drop every time you clear the Spindle Daily mission.

Nice, congrats! Spindle mission is still one of the highlights of Taken King to me.

Thanks man! What a damn rush it was.

Still remember my good friend calling me while I was half asleep saying, "you can get an exotic Black Hammer". I woke up so damn quick. Lol

Do you have to do it spindle style or does normal drop it too?

Division is going full destiny. Gear score (Light levels) and Challenge mode with over-leveled enemies (Hard Scrota ugh).

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/49bo4u/more_end_game_details_revealed/

Increase your average Gear Score to gauge your chances against high end content and display your prowess in the Dark Zone.
The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item.
Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent.
Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high end challenges.
Your Average Gear Score can be found in the main menu and is visible to other players. It is the average value of all equipped gear pieces.
You must have completed the mission once and have a Level 30 character before you can play challenge mode.
The encounter compositions are reshuffled to offer a new challenge and the amount of enemies is balanced for 4 players.
All enemies are now level 32 elites. (max player level is 30 btw)

Still remember my good friend calling me while I was half asleep saying, "you can get an exotic Black Hammer". I woke up so damn quick. Lol

Haha, yeah that day was glorious. I told Unstable that we can get an exotic black hammer from the daily and he didn't believe me, 30 minutes later we were the first team on GAF to get it :p

Do you have to do it spindle style or does normal drop it too?

Have to complete it spindle style.

FyreWulff

wat

Cc7uKKmVIAEN3L5.jpg:large

if you don't get it: it has a reload perk as the first choice, but the third perk gives even faster reload and doesn't actually drop the mag size

NeOak

wat

Cc7uKKmVIAEN3L5.jpg:large

if you don't get it: it has a reload perk as the first choice, but the third perk gives even faster reload and doesn't actually drop the mag size

Are you in the tower? It doesn't update there for some reason.

Check it while doing patrol or a mission.

Matt Frost

Division is going full destiny. Gear score (Light levels) and Challenge mode with over-leveled enemies (Hard Scrota ugh).

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/49bo4u/more_end_game_details_revealed/.

Wow, that new content looks great. I am happier than ever that I reserved the Gold Edition. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. And my best internet pals are getting it as well. Been playing the same thing since september and is time to change until new stuff arrives. The Division seems like it...

Edit: Also reached Mercury with my arc Titan and radiance Warlock this weekend, out of the blue... and... got an expert Doctrine (awesome). I am done.

Rant: Bungie, add new content to play with... just updating the current stuff to light 330 is not enough. We want new things to play with, not the old over and over again. If nothing new is added until september, just a light update, nothing else, I will wait until september (maybe). Why should I grind a 330 weapon when in the next update any green weapon is going to be better than my best gear and render useless? Also, fix the lag.

Namikaze1

Yo, Ruthless

Asking here cause this thread barely moves that much. Anyway, you up for teaming up in Division? Gonna possibly start as soon as the digital version is unlocked.

Yo, Ruthless

Asking here cause this thread barely moves that much. Anyway, you up for teaming up in Division? Gonna possibly start as soon as the digital version is unlocked.

I'll be getting the physical in the morning, so probably 10 hours after servers go live..

Already have a group for Division.

deadduck

Main on PS4, but getting The Division on PC too.

Nothing has ever held me like Destiny, but right now we're in a drought. When the rain comes again I'll be back.

Matt Frost

Nothing has ever held me like Destiny, but right now we're in a drought. When the rain comes again I'll be back.

Same here, same here. I even made a new account to start over, but quickly ran out of stuff to do -since I already know everything-. The drought is real.

Now I will say it... Destiny is dad. And for me to say that when I play it EVERYDAY... you get the idea...

Bungie didnt make it right, the should have added Vex Void and Forge of Gods before starting the second part. Me and my friends are leaving until september.

Kyoufu

Yeah, but the new and fresh smell will be gone quickly...

The new and fresh smell goes quickly with everything. You'll get bored of The Division too once you exhaust its content, except unlike Destiny there won't be that core fun gunplay to keep you playing. :p

Matt Frost

The new and fresh smell goes quickly with everything. You'll get bored of The Division too once you exhaust its content, except unlike Destiny there won't be that core fun gunplay to keep you playing. :p

I liked that core fun gameplay of The Division as well... but tastes, oh tastes... the differ so much, thankfully, it will be so boring if everyone liked the same things.

WipedOut

THE DIVISION THIRST IS REAL

Picking it up tomorrow as well. First game that I have bought a physical version since the vanilla destiny (It was free with xbox)

Had $50 in rewards so figured why not, With GCU it was free. Last time I got a free game I spent a 1 1/2 years with. Now I just need to find a Fireteam. (PS4)

Picking it up tomorrow as well. First game that I have bought a physical version since the vanilla destiny (It was free with xbox)

Had $50 in rewards so figured why not, With GCU it was free. Last time I got a free game I spent a 1 1/2 years with. Now I just need to find a Fireteam. (PS4)

Yah that GCU is pretty awesome.

Join the ps4 gaf community, wipe! Just look for hydruxxo on psn.

Tri4

I guess at this point the only game that will stop me playing destiny is monster hunter generations

or if I manage to get burned out again which might take a while considering I just discovered warlocks

Kyoufu

Quiver + Predator is pretty good for Oryx ogres/knights tbh. Nightstalker is such a great skill tree. Barely any useless nodes in there.

Top Bottom