• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

Down at the Beach House!

Cc6qEEaUUAAow4F

R E D E M P T I O N

Got Wiped to mercury after some very tough games so i can sleep well tonight whew. Good night folks.

Also wiped was the fucking MVP of the last game. Clutching rounds like no other.

My nerves are shot. Sweaty as fuck

Lost our Mercy at 8-0, then went down 0-2 against our True Final Boss. The clutch was so real, check out these three kill rounds from Wiped:

And it was all worth it for the sweet 317 Inward Lamp w/ Outlaw Grimoire:

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Drizzay your taking me to Mercury times three next week

I need to bask in the majestic sun and see for it myself!

th3dude

Damn Wiped, nice clutch in that last round!

Also you are no longer invited to the weekly never-been-to-the-lighthouse meetings. Sorry but I have to revoke your membership.

Drizzay your taking me to Mercury times three next week

I need to bask in the majestic sun and see for it myself!

...but you've already been 4x! Kappa

For sure dude, we'll run some games whenever. Might take me a little while to remember I'm not you when I see GraveRobberX pop up in the kill feed. It took me forever to get used to that but now it'll be weird that it's not me :p

Yeah im pretty sure that would break our space time continuum or something.

Its hard to sleep because of the hype of that last match, i'm trying :/

Take a bubble bath and chill, dawg
Hopefully you're already asleep....

ch4fx_

Congrats Wiped! You have made more progress in a few months than I have made in a few years, CHEERS!

tit.jpg

Thanks alot for the raid tonight guys, I really appreciate DGAF helping out. Once I stripped my Warlock of other characters weapons, I fell to 299.... So, heres to next week.

@Milkham: just send an invite to Drizzay if we get enough folks for Oryx, in case I miss it on the thread.

What's the most ideal roll for 1kys for PvP? I just got one with:
-Shortgaze (Alongside Sightsys and Tacsys)
-Last Resort
-Rifled Barrel ((Alongside Skipped Rounds)
-Firefly

I'm assuming you got this from the Taken War Earth quest? That's a really good PvP roll, as good as you can hope without god-tier luck from RNGsus.

Shortgaze is the best scope for PvP, which is also the most important part of any sniper roll imo. Hidden hand would be better than Firefly but other than that (and maybe Snapshot in the middle for aggressive snipers) it's about as good as it gets.

You better be online comes Tuesday Rawr!
My apologizes, but this guardian is forever lost in the dark corners of time. Havnet done a raid since November.
Oh he will be,
playing the Division
Nah I wont be able to pick it up until 10 am at the earliest and that involves drinking 30 mins away. Might just wait till Wednesday. Thats if I keep the game.

i think light_knight fell asleep so we still have room

edit: whats your psn

Wut dont wanna play my account on your ps4? How ruddddddde

Top Bottom