• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WeTeHa

Last ditch effort, anyone need NFs?

I should be able to help you out. Hoping I fixed my internet, it keeps dropping today.
Can we leave the void flayer for last though? I want the void mantle.

Anybody online that can help me complete 1 PoE34 run?

Edit: Just saw that

PS Exclusive Destiny gear and weapons was kinda shitty imho. But holding back an entire expansions over console exclusivity is enough to knock me off the fence onto the not buy side.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/7/11173606/the-division-dlc-xbox-one-exclusive

That's kind of shitty. Exclusive gear isn't really a big deal to me, but entire expansions? Ugh. I thought the exclusive strikes in destiny sucked, but this is even worse.

Kalamari

Bungie will probably wait a while before they announce anything new, with all of these big upcoming releases. The Division and Dark Souls 3 will occupy the news probably until late april or early may.

Namikaze1

Bungie will probably wait a while before they announce anything new, with all of these big upcoming releases. The Division and Dark Souls 3 will occupy the news probably until late april or early may.
Honestly not expecting anything new on the Fall expansion and Destiny 2 till E3. Only thing we will hear about is the Spring Update. Division will dominate news in March and a bit in April-May due to the two big updates. April will mostly be Dark Souls 3. May has Uncharted 4, Doom, that Blizzard MOBA, and the MOBA from the Borderlands dev (shit, May is a huge month). And we all know what June is all about (though I think most of the gaming world will be focusing on Nintendo due to the NX).

I think we will get details on the next content drop in the last "this week at bungie" of March. With the content coming in late April / early May with some twitch streams to build up hype.

I don't think bungie will care about sharing headlines. They know that destiny is one of the most read things on gaming sites and even those of us who go play other things will be checking out the content.

Trakan

I should be able to help you out. Hoping I fixed my internet, it keeps dropping today.
Can we leave the void flayer for last though? I want the void mantle.

Don't worry about it if you don't need to do them. I was just hoping for coins for faction rep anyway.

Honestly not expecting anything new on the Fall expansion and Destiny 2 till E3. Only thing we will hear about is the Spring Update. Division will dominate news in March and a bit in April-May due to the two big updates. April will mostly be Dark Souls 3. May has Uncharted 4, Doom, that Blizzard MOBA, and the MOBA from the Borderlands dev (shit, May is a huge month). And we all know what June is all about (though I think most of the gaming world will be focusing on Nintendo due to the NX).

I think Doom and the Gearbox moba are both going to bomb.

Frenden

Banned
Doom, Overwatch, and No Man's Sky are the games I'm most looking forward to. Overwatch and No Man's Sky are surer locks than Doom for sure. No idea what to expect of Doom, critically or sales wise.

WipedOut

Doom, Overwatch, and No Man's Sky are the games I'm most looking forward to. Overwatch and No Man's Sky are surer locks than Doom for sure. No idea what to expect of Doom, critically or sales wise.

I'll be picking up No Man's and Overwatch, I'll pick up doom at a later date when it's on sale.

Jafku

I'll be picking up No Man's and Overwatch, I'll pick up doom at a later date when it's on sale.

Dark Souls, Uncharted, and No Man's Sky. Really excited for NMS, bought the LE

Frenden

Banned
see you in the dark zone :)

I basically just want to make a character to troll in the dark zone. I have all the progression quest I can handle with Destiny, so being a pro-griefer with no other goals sounds like it could be a fun diversion, I guess.

Emotional weakness paired with boredom. The classic Frenden excuse.

And to think I was going to suggest we play Trials tonight. #BETRAYED

Joking of course :) I hope everyone enjoys the Divison actually! I also hope folks are still around for Trials when this place becomes a ghost town...

Edit: OT but Macello's son said, " Hastag Get me my Milk" last night. Macello. What happened?

Kalamari

I basically just want to make a character to troll in the dark zone. I have all the progression quest I can handle with Destiny, so being a pro-griefer with no other goals sounds like it could be a fun diversion, I guess.

Me too. I can't wait to team up with gaffers and head into the zone to wreck faces all day.

phen0m24

blog.us.playstation.com/thephantomcolonel

Man when paired with Justin and Shadari I light it up.
SBMM methinks

Emotional weakness paired with boredom. The classic Frenden excuse.

Ding ding

see you in the dark zone :)

See ya there tmrw

Seriously fun. Ask rawr. Survive the manhunt.

Namikaze1

Yes, that could definitely be fun.

even better with a team. ;)

Joking of course :) I hope everyone enjoys the Divison actually! I also hope folks are still around for Trials when this place becomes a ghost town...

Edit: OT but Macello's son said, " Hastag Get me my Milk" last night. Macello. What happened?
I got him his damn milk!

Frenden

Banned

I doubt that the Division can eat up all my gaming time. I'm sure I'll still be Destiny-ing too!

Me too. I can't wait to team up with gaffers and head into the zone to wreck faces all day.

Ding ding

See ya there tmrw

Seriously fun. Ask rawr. Survive the manhunt.

Yes, that could definitely be fun.

even better with a team. ;)

Yeah. We should definitely start a Rogue cell to obliterate randoms with. That's the most (maybe only, heh) interesting thing about the Division to me atm.

phen0m24

I doubt that the Division can eat up all my gaming time. I'm sure I'll still be Destiny-ing too!

Yeah. We should definitely start a Rogue cell to obliterate randoms with. That's the most (maybe only, heh) interesting thing about the Division to me atm.

Could make a rogue character... hmmmmmm

Top Bottom