• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
I just tossed that pic on Reddit. Upvote if inclined! :p

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ng_as_im_always_the_guardian_stuck_without_a/

TOP PAGE EDIT. This thing:

Rynl34Z.png

You watching Gene stream? He just got partnered on Twitch and starting crying from happiness :) awww.....

Aww thats so cool. Gene deserves it, great guy. We are the champions emote has to be great.

Also ape was kind enough to provide us with footage for a gif for the next OT Kappa

xT9DPG3cqu8vsAngZO.gif

Aww thats so cool. Gene deserves it, great guy. We are the champions emote has to be great.

Also ape was kind enough to provide us with footage for a gif for the next OT Kappa

xT9DPG3cqu8vsAngZO.gif

Igor pls...I was trying to get the revive :(

But also, the way my body flops backwards is hilarious. I am such a scrub.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So close to coming home =3

I have no idea what I'll do when I boot into Destiny after I DL expansion and all patches, bro was a lazy ass

So excited
Gonna love hearing everyone's voices again
Y'all go be The Divisionists, I'll take over checkpoint duties
Hell I still want VoG exotic chest checkpoint!
(Free stuff!)

Block-Mate add me to your FL, you'll have me on more than the servers will be on
Gonna farm hardcore right off the bat

I'M C O M I N G H O M E T O B E L E G E N D A G A I N

Igor pls...I was trying to get the revive :(

But also, the way my body flops backwards is hilarious. I am such a scrub.

You are like /dead

I said "ape there's a nade there watch out" or something like that but i didnt really worry about it because you would survive due to the revive shield and because of the revive itself . But it wasn't that easy was it :p

LTWood12

You jest, but my gig was making tees and snowboards and stuff for "action sports" brands for a while. Nike, Burton, Rome, etc--the XTREMEness still creeps in to my personal work after, haha. Sigh.

haha, it just reminded me of that for some reason. It's rad.

WeTeHa

looking forward to the division impressions from dgaf. Seriously thinking about picking it up, I'm just a little worried about the pve endgame side. I feel like the dark zone will be wayyyyy too frustrating for me.

You are like /dead

I said "ape there's a nade there watch out" or something like that but i didnt really worry about it because you would survive due to the revive shield and because of the revive itself . But it wasn't that easy was it :p

Exactly! I didn't even notice the grenade. I tried to revive. It stopped. I tried again and I was dead. The choke was real.

SpecX

Oh no, I went into the OT for the Division and hype is starting to set in. I need some Destiny news to counter act this or I might cave and buy it!

Today was a weird day for me.

First, my car registration renewal was late by 2 days since DMV doesn't open on Saturdays, so I had to go before work. Then I ran out of eggs so I couldn't make breakfast. Bad start to a Monday. Then I got some info at work that I hated to hear. And I was prepared to have coffee with DrLupo but he never asked haha but I did chat with him about our run-in. Then I got some medical bills that are WAY over what I thought they would be, so that wasn't fun at all to get today.

So I left work a lil early and had some happy hour. 1 margarita and I'm feeling it already; such a lightweight now.

The Division is tomorrow so that's exciting. I just got my AncestryDNA kit that my gf gave me for my birthday so I can't WAIT to get the results! I'm like one of the biggest mixed breeds and I don't know exactly what I am but I do know I'm like Filipino, Native American, Irish, Italian and Spanish. So since I had alcohol, I'll take the test tomorrow and send it in and should get results in about 5-6 weeks. STOKED!

Maybe I'll get a Trials run in now if I can find people.

E92 M3

Today was a weird day for me.

First, my car registration renewal was late by 2 days since DMV doesn't open on Saturdays, so I had to go before work. Then I ran out of eggs so I couldn't make breakfast. Bad start to a Monday. Then I got some info at work that I hated to hear. And I was prepared to have coffee with DrLupo but he never asked haha but I did chat with him about our run-in. Then I got some medical bills that are WAY over what I thought they would be, so that wasn't fun at all to get today.

So I left work a lil early and had some happy hour. 1 margarita and I'm feeling it already; such a lightweight now.

The Division is tomorrow so that's exciting. I just got my AncestryDNA kit that my gf gave me for my birthday so I can't WAIT to get the results! I'm like one of the biggest mixed breeds and I don't know exactly what I am but I do know I'm like Filipino, Native American, Irish, Italian and Spanish. So since I had alcohol, I'll take the test tomorrow and send it in and should get results in about 5-6 weeks. STOKED!

Maybe I'll get a Trials run in now if I can find people.

You guys don't have online renewals? I forgot to renew mines and was a few days late as well, but still did it online. HATE the DMV and jealous about the AncestryDNA - I've always wanted to try that.

ocean

Banned
Can the Division campaign be played co-op? If so, anyone here wanna run that at launch in a few hours? True DGAF is best DGAF

deviant1

Damn Rahool is set on never giving me a Twilight Garrison. Since the 2.0 patch dropped in Decemebr I've had 14 of 16 Exotic Chest Engrams decrypt to fuckin Alpha Lupis. Fix yo shit Bungo.

Frenden

Banned
Can be played with up to four players, or with matchmaking.

Not gonna lie, the matchmaking for simple stuff like story missions is exciting as shit. No more feeling left out if you miss the reset rush, etc. That kinda thing.

Now, if they can make the guns feel good...

NeOak

I guess with the lower population due to the Division, the Netduma will be more valuable to get good matches.

I guess with the lower population due to the Division, the Netduma will be more valuable to get good matches.

Yea, I need a huge break from this game. Tomorrow will be GLORIOUS. The lag in this game is just embarrassing.

Unless there's a great Trials map, it'll be a significant break.

phen0m24

Is the reason we all love Gene because he beat Nami but was such a great sport acknowledging Nami's awesome triple tether?

He's a super classy guy. Both really good at the game and amazingly affable. He doesn't snap, he doesn't scream, he encourages the team (even if they suck: me) and sometimes he pulls off SICK 1 v 2 or 3's. See MACM lol. Even in defeat he's not reacting to the teabag or getting salty.

Yea, I need a huge break from this game. Tomorrow will be GLORIOUS. The lag in this game is just embarrassing.

Unless there's a great Trials map, it'll be a significant break.

Josh downstairs and was looking for you. LOL He was like "I wonder what X and Poffins are doing" :p

He's a super classy guy. Both really good at the game and amazingly affable. He doesn't snap, he doesn't scream, he encourages the team (even if they suck: me) and sometimes he pulls off SICK 1 v 2 or 3's. See MACM lol. Even in defeat he's not reacting to the teabag or getting salty.

Josh downstairs and was looking for you. LOL He was like "I wonder what X and Poffins are doing" :p

Haha, just raging in Trials.

LTWood12

HM oryx, challenge strat. Will do 2x if people want.

1. LT
2. Kreepmode
3. Wiped

We need a runner unless kreep or wiped wants to do it. I'm on my vita :)

X-Frame

Damn I lucked out -- I matchmake into the Sunless Cell strike for the Exotic Sword and managed to get 2 guys who were in a fireteam together and who were great. They needed solar swords and I needed arc yet they were totally cool with helping me get mine too.

We unfortunately wiped right at before we would have dealt the final blow to the boss to win, but gave it another go with no issues and got him. Very intense.

Top Bottom