• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Ok Crucible Lawds. My vault is seriously out of control. I need space.

What do I keep and what do I shard? I am thinking I keep 2,5,6, and 7 Thoughts?

1) Conviction II:
  • Reactive reload
  • Hot Swap
  • Speed Reload
  • HC Rounds
  • Reinforced Barrel
2) Havoc Pigeon:
  • Zen Moment
  • Relentless Tracker
  • SnapShot
  • QuickDraw
  • Appended Magazine
3) IronWrath D:
  • Reactive Reload
  • OutLaw
  • Hand Loaded
  • Skip Rounds
  • Appended Magazine
4) Conviction II:
  • Crowd Control
  • Battle Runner
  • Speed Reload
  • Quickdraw
  • Reinforced Barrel
5) Jabberhakke-D:
  • Zen Moment
  • Battle Runner
  • Speed Reload
  • Skip Rounds
  • Reinforced Barrel
6) Havoc Pigeon:
  • Zen Moment
  • Relentless Tracker
  • Hand Loaded
  • HC Rounds
  • Reinforced Barrel
7) Pants Rhei (this seems good if we ever get a FR buff):
  • Spray and Play
  • QuickDraw
  • Skip rounds
  • Oiled frame
  • Rangefinder
8) Conspiracy Theory D:
  • Smart Drift, Acc Ballistics, Soft Ballistics
  • Close and Personal
  • Rifled Barrel
  • Danger Close

Top of Page Edit: FWC Hunter Cape Hype!

Trakan

A guy on reddit played 501 crucible matches. These were his rewards.

501 matches.
117 Strange Coins
156 Motes
259 Blues
51 Blue Engrams
56 Legendaries for my teammates, 18 for me (approx. 3.4% rate for me)
165 Legendary engrams for teammates, 51 for me (approx. 10% drop rate for me) NOTE: NO LEGENDARY WEAPON ENGRAMS DROP IN CRUCIBLE.
0 shaders, 0 exotics

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/49e6uu/501_crucible_matches_rewards/

How can Bungie find this acceptable?

I honestly don't think perks matter with sidearms bar maybe QuickDraw. I'd try out the conspiracy close and personal is broken as fuck (and banned in sweaties)

WipedOut

I remember when I used to get the chance to play with Colonel. You know, before he got all PS famous and what not.

I feel honored that he was part of Retro Raid Night last week, well that is before he bailed and went to go play with his famous friends ;)

A guy on reddit played 501 crucible matches. These were his rewards.

501 matches.
117 Strange Coins
156 Motes
259 Blues
51 Blue Engrams
56 Legendaries for my teammates, 18 for me (approx. 3.4% rate for me)
165 Legendary engrams for teammates, 51 for me (approx. 10% drop rate for me) NOTE: NO LEGENDARY WEAPON ENGRAMS DROP IN CRUCIBLE.
0 shaders, 0 exotics

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/49e6uu/501_crucible_matches_rewards/

How can Bungie find this acceptable?

Crap Rewards. Someone last night told me Trials was made harder and the rewards made, well less rewarding. (Going Flawless)

LTWood12

https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/706951883403821056

What+type+of+conversation+leads+up+to+a+girl+telling+_8b7627c75b3c1246c8af20c825c97058.gif

phen0m24

I remember when I used to get the chance to play with Colonel. You know, before he got all PS famous and what not.

This breaks my heart of corn, grim. Yes I got picked for the raffle but I talked about you. I did! Let's play bro

I feel honored that he was part of Retro Raid Night last week, well that is before he bailed and went to go play with his famous friends ;)

One word. Ji66a. After the events of that fateful night of the Run that shall not be named
Fun
, I try not to disappoint the Ji66a. Ji66a wants in, he can have my spot. :)

I'm trying to be an ambassador for DGAF.
Trying

WipedOut

Matchmaking update, Control Matchmaking Settings going into other playlists. They talked about it last week.

Starting on Tuesday, March 8th, every Guardian who plays Destiny will download and install Hot Fix 2.1.1.3. It’ll be a vehicle that will deliver the newest matchmaking settings to every playlist in the Crucible. Damage Referee will also be applied across the board to help us mitigate the effects that low-quality connections have on combat.

This breaks my heart of corn, grim. Yes I got picked for the raffle but I talked about you. I did! Let's play bro

One word. Ji66a. After the events of that fateful night of the Run that shall not be named
Fun
, I try not to disappoint the Ji66a. Ji66a wants in, he can have my spot. :)

I'm trying to be an ambassador for DGAF.
Trying

Hot Pipin' Knights!

Man those replies :d talk about a game going from hero to zero and they could have fixed a lot of it by not letting the matchmaking shit go on for so long (we're now about 10 weeks past when they admitted to it) and not having shitty loot drops

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The Division is basically Ghost Recon with rpg elements but instead of badass soldiers you play as bums and hobos.

Man those replies :d talk about a game going from hero to zero and they could have fixed a lot of it by not letting the matchmaking shit go on for so long (we're now about 10 weeks past when they admitted to it) and not having shitty loot drops

The other thing that really grinds my gears is that they're still holding back Exotics.

How necessary is an arc weapon for the First Firewall mission for the Sleeper Simulant quest? About to start and want to know what I'll need. Or if anybody wants to run it with me...

Can anyone think of games where the character create-able beards look good?

Anytime you can adjust facial structure the beards look bad. Like a bunch of pubes glued on.

I could say this about some of my friends' beards in real life though.

I recall Bloodborne having great facial hair but my memory could be failing me.

Shiv47

Finished mats and kills requirement for the Arc exotic sword, almost done with Void sword requirements. Then for the strikes. Also finished First Curse quest line. If Red Death and Jade Rabbit ever drop, I'll finally have all the exotics. Until the next batch drops, whenever that is.

Legacy engrams were some serious trolling bullshit over the weekend. I had five legacy primaries I could get from them, including Red Death, which is the one I wanted. Was able to buy four of the engrams. Got all of the four I didn't need.

Top Bottom