• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

HM oryx, challenge strat. Will do 2x if people want.

1. LT
2. Kreepmode
3. Wiped

We need a runner unless kreep or wiped wants to do it. I'm on my vita :)

Hey bro, I got your message. Unfortunately I won't be home for another 45-60. If you're still looking I can help then but I assume you'll be done before that.

I really need to remember to shut off my Ps4 when I'm not around, lol. Missed so many invites/messages....

LTWood12

Hey bro, I got your message. Unfortunately I won't be home for another 45-60. If you're still looking I can help then but I assume you'll be done before that.

I really need to remember to shut off my Ps4 when I'm not around, lol. Missed so many invites/messages....

No worries. We can't start for at least another 15 min.

NeOak

DRIZZAY WHY DON'T YOU REPL.... Oh

Kappa

Hmmm that explains some things then..

Takes drizz off death list because he ignored me for 2 hours while i waited for him Kappa

Namikaze1

Ugh. Wanted to stay up for the launch but the Sandman won. I'll start when I'm fully energized and awake.

Hmmm that explains some things then..

Takes drizz off death list because he ignored me for 2 hours while i waited for him Kappa
You got a death list? O.O

...aaaaapppppppeeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm scared of igor! Hold me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Keep onahh waiting-waitinggggg waiting on the dirty ape to bathe.

MRQWQMW.gif

You guys don't have online renewals? I forgot to renew mines and was a few days late as well, but still did it online. HATE the DMV and jealous about the AncestryDNA - I've always wanted to try that.

We do, but you have to do it at least a week before it expires. And online you also pay like $4 more. Not bad but still stupid.

the_id

What have I missed for the last 10 days? haven't been playing since iron banner finished. Everyone getting The Division?

Top Bottom