• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Using Thorn was actually getting on my nerves. Everybody kept stealing my kills. I had like 200+ assists in that session. I'm always a pixel away from DOT killing them and then someone steals the kill.

Mercury with my nephew and his buddy. We had some very weird lag on the last round. Mercury with 2x 12 year old HYPE!

2nd trip this weekend with my nephew.

Although that felt great, this lag stuff makes it pretty frustrating.

Got some hate comment on Youtube for the first time on my Dead Orbit level up vid. If anyone knows DO, getting Bittersteel on Rank 7 then Revenant on Rank 9 is pretty crazy!

But anyways:

zcZBw1a.png

haha

People will try the Division out like a new restaurant and then realise the menu is bland and then come back home.

I love Destiny, don't get me wrong. It's just that, at the moment, there's not much for me to do. Chasing the Iron Banner gear was bringing me back because I wanted the full armor set and weapons, but now that I have them. Eh.

I'll most definitely come back when the new stuff is released, but as of right now, I don't mind taking a break from the game.

That being said, I prefer DGAF over any other community here on GAF.

What time are these runs happening? I'd love to join.

We do 3x raids every week right at the reset time (4am EST), so 2.5 hours from now. Usually the group is full and I think it is again this week but if we ever have a spot and you still want to join then we can totally get you in there.

I know everyones playing division

but just remember

no matter what rough patches we hit

no matter how many people leave

no matter how dead the game is

that I will always
thorn
you

Got some hate comment on Youtube for the first time on my Dead Orbit level up vid. If anyone knows DO, getting Bittersteel on Rank 7 then Revenant on Rank 9 is pretty crazy!

But anyways:

haha

With comments like these, you know you're doing it right! Keep it up!

I once titled a video "How to get the Hawkmoon" and it was just a vid of me dancing after getting mine. So much hate :D

maomaoIYP

But anyways:

http://i.imgur.com/zcZBw1a.png[IMG]

haha[/QUOTE]

You should reply to him and ask him how he got to the video in the first place.

Multi quote hype

22 wins and no scarab!

Let it go, as soon as you do it will happen

LT+Oryx+Vita=

image.png

Sorry, too good not to share.

Amazing

GGs everyone. Sorry for my scrubby games. I was trying to use the MIDA.

It's complete trash when I try to use it. But everyone who uses it against me is a god.

I hate the MIDA.

I cant use Mida either

Bungie will counter The Division by having Omnigul as the NF. Believe :(

It will be Arc burn, grounded and Trickle so you get absolutely wrecked trying to kill her in the first room

Using Thorn was actually getting on my nerves. Everybody kept stealing my kills. I had like 200+ assists in that session. I'm always a pixel away from DOT killing them and then someone steals the kill.

My record in a game is 17 kills 14 assists. Setting up Gaf/Clan 3v3s is the only thing thats going to keep this game alive, we're having a world of fun, apart from Tears and his fucking matador

WeTeHa

I swear to god, if the nightfall is grounded and/or trickle again...
Be omnigul or taniks please.

Who am I kidding, it'll be solar burn/grounded/trickle/small arms valus ta'aurc

Fallen Saber is the NF for the 2 people who are left playing the game. Match Game, Airborne, Catapult and praise the lord Zone Control is back, hopefully they'll be enough people playing to get games

Acidote

Fallen Saber is the NF for the 2 people who are left playing the game. Match Game, Airborne, Catapult and praise the lord Zone Control is back, hopefully they'll be enough people playing to get games

That's the one with the satellite at the beginning, right?

Acidote

I have never done Oryx HM let alone CM, if there's still enough people playing Destiny I could give it a try like... 8-11 hours from now.

Auctopus

I have never done Oryx HM let alone CM, if there's still enough people playing Destiny I could give it a try like... 8-11 hours from now.

I'm with you. I did a run with a group right up to Warpriest a couple weeks ago.

I'm also down for Nightfall if anyone needs it/wants it in about 10 hours.

Which D
games
do you like more? Ubisoft's D
ivison
or bungie's D
estiny
?

Not even close to the same game with my limited time with the division.

You can't be mad at the division stealing destiny players when bungie gives no reasons to play destiny.

Not saying you are, but I feel like this is a thing.

Matt Frost

Which D
games
do you like more? Ubisoft's D
ivison
or bungie's D
estiny
?

Too early to say, only played 5 hours of Division, but what I played was really great. Really liked it. Even have a blue AK-47 with 2800 dps... love that they use real weapon licenses. Main missions are great. Playing with people is awesome as always. The feeling of NY is awesome. Glad I bought it. Finally something new

GutZ31

But anyways:

zcZBw1a.png

haha

You may never make it big in youtube, but at least you can fall back on having bittersteel and revenant.
lol, what do people even post for on youtube anymore.
It's 90% trolling, and the other 10% is barely legit feelings.

Celestial nighthawk on shaxx bountie. Not bad at all.

Wont even bother with NF. Too much hassle for litle reward. I may buy the division to see how it goes.

Missing 3 achievements for platinum on destiny. Flawless raider, finishing the raid with yiur clan and doing a strike with all clan team mates. Oh well....

WeTeHa

Celestial nighthawk on shaxx bountie. Not bad at all.

Wont even bother with NF. Too much hassle for litle reward. I may buy the division to see how it goes.

Missing 3 achievements for platinum on destiny. Flawless raider, finishing the raid with yiur clan and doing a strike with all clan team mates. Oh well....

Isn't the crucible bounty a lot more work than 1 nightfall?

WeTeHa

Depends you can stay ahead of it so you only have a few to do then complete the rest at your leisure. Though some are maddening like win 3 different game modes with randoms

It's still a lot more work for the same level of rewards. A nightfall with 2 people from gaf takes me like what, less than 15 minutes? Can't even complete 3 matches in the same time, let alone win in 3 gamemodes or complete the rest of the bounties.

I only complete the crucible nightfall in iron banner week because I have 8 bounties to chose 5.

Tri4

I once titled a video "How to get the Hawkmoon" and it was just a vid of me dancing after getting mine. So much hate :D
The hate was warranted. That's just pure clickbait and a lot of us on YouTube don't appreciate that.
Lol yeah tell me about it. Not sure how people manage to do the "3 body shot then run away" because there's always some bastard ready to steal your kill. I'll usually make sure they're dead by my bullet, and I'll only let the DoT kill them if I'm almost dead or am already dead.

Deku Tree

How do you know there's multiple hit boxes? Always seemed to me like a direct hit just physics'ed you into the ground, same as if the slam hits you on the side and physics you into the side of the dark dimension.

I don't know for sure, what you say is possible. But I feel like I remember the secreen saying I died to the shade not to misadventure. I think It says misadventure when you get physics'ed.

Top Bottom