• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

Have they added anything in the last 5 months? Looking to jump back in if there's been anything significant.
Everyone is leaving for the division.
kappa

Edit: top of the page only means one thing :)

image.png

Deku Tree

Also the shade sword slam has mutliple hit boxes in case people don't know. If you get hit directly it can often be an OHK even for a 320 with full health etc. slightly away from the sword and you can survive with low health left over.

You guys are making me self conscious about my 295 1KS, please stop looking at it. I have a 320 on Xbox but chose the dual platform life and have to deal with it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Next time I'm not going to wait to pull heavy ammo. Every time we wait, some nut comes in with his super and takes out every one. Never fails.

GGs everyone. Sorry for my scrubby games. I was trying to use the MIDA.

It's complete trash when I try to use it. But everyone who uses it against me is a god.

I hate the MIDA.

Ha for sure. Thanks for jumping in man, and sorry my laggy ass made it take so long :p

Not a problem, knew you were doing the best under the portable circumstances and it's always fun hearing Wiped get riled up and require alcohol; plus we're MGS2 Shinkawa PSN avy bros, good pick.

I'm not used to this xbox one controller....and those paddles.

Yeah I took the paddles off after a couple days; kept accidentally hitting them. But the weight and overall feel is perfect and picking up the older models feels 'off' now, I couldn't go back.

You can use the elite controller on ps4? That's pretty neat.

Just need to use an adapter like the Cronus Max.

Also the shade sword slam has mutliple hit boxes in case people don't know. If you get hit directly it can often be an OHK even for a 320 with full health etc. slightly away from the sword and you can survive with low health left over.

How do you know there's multiple hit boxes? Always seemed to me like a direct hit just physics'ed you into the ground, same as if the slam hits you on the side and physics you into the side of the dark dimension.

WipedOut

Not a problem, knew you were doing the best under the portable circumstances and it's always fun hearing Wiped get riled up and require alcohol; plus we're MGS2 Shinkawa PSN avy bros, good pick.

Yeah I took the paddles off after a couple days; kept accidentally hitting them. But the weight and overall feel is perfect and picking up the older models feels 'off' now, I couldn't go back.
Hey, it only took 4 shots of patron to level out.

NeOak

I believe their is some sort of Discord chat set up for DivGaf, much of the idle chatter probably goes on there instead of the OT.

That's not a good idea IMO. We had a Discord for BnS and pretty much its dead, the OT is more alive.

And keeping activity off the OT makes it seem like there isn't that much activity at all.

Having invites expire every 24h became a chore.

There's only one page of people playing Destiny. Really is dead. Wonder if anyone is going to do reset stuff.

We'll be doing our usual reset scrubbing but I'm assuming we'll be the only ones. Not sure how many people from our group are Dividing besides Ruthless.

That's not a good idea IMO. We had a Discord for BnS and pretty much its dead, the OT is more alive.

And keeping activity off the OT makes it seem like there isn't that much activity at all.

Yeah, we've tried a lot of different stuff around here but the OT always works best.

the_id

We'll be doing our usual reset scrubbing but I'm assuming we'll be the only ones. Not sure how many people from our group are Dividing besides Ruthless.

Yeah, we've tried a lot of different stuff around here but the OT always works best.
People will try the Division out like a new restaurant and then realise the menu is bland and then come back home.

SpecX

Shit, 2 pages of friends and only 3 people online playing Destiny. I hope the Division does extremely well so Bungie learns big time for this mess they pulled with the lack of support. I don't want Destiny to die off, but Bungie has only themselves to blame at this point if they lose players.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ubisoft has a bad track record. They are the ones that have something to prove. Gunplay is already a mold of games a decade old.

What time are these runs happening? I'd love to join.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Tis was fun while it lasted.

Regular crucible isn't as good as IB. It's way too wonky and random.

Top Bottom