• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Reddit is the worst. Click bait, smh.

I can't even begin to understand this explanation:

Yes, we don't allow clickbait or overly-vague titles. The OPs title didn't accurately reflect the content of his post. Very evident based on the ellipses that he uses.

The ellipses were a lead-in to the original art work included in the post. Why what who where when how what

edit: dis page top... brb

#1.) a new low for my Destiny Roster this morning:

pNPv4WL.png

#2.) Character model appreciation:

#3.) Who wants to be a millionaire?

Tri4

I can't even begin to understand this explanation:

The ellipses were a lead-in to the original art work included in the post. Why what who where when how what
Yeah it didn't really make sense. I think he mistook it for the typical clickbait articles that overuse ellipses like "you won't believe what happens next..." To be fair the topic was still pretty vague (the topic was deleted but I'm assuming it was that badass wolf medal I saw yesterday) and if that's against the rules then it's not really the mod's decision. I do think it was overly harsh though since they could've just edited the title or something. Then again I think this place has some dumb modding decisions too
runs

Namikaze1

I checked earlier before starting The Division just to see who was playing Destiny on my friend list.

Only four: Drizz, Jigga, Ruthless, and Unstable.

Shit is dad.

Edit: Destiny has had the better launch so far. Don't recall any server problems on launch day. Had just one server problem so far with The Division.

Matt Frost

I checked earlier before starting The Division just to see who was playing Destiny on my friend list.

Only four

Shit is dad.

Exactly the same here... my four pals that refuse to leave... they are really stubborn (I know them a lot and they really are, and cheap as well, but my friends)... waiting until late april or may doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...

Deku Tree

Only four: Drizz, Jigga, Ruthless, and Unstable.

Shit is dad.

Edit: Destiny has had the better launch so far. Don't recall any server problems on launch day. Had just one server problem so far with The Division.

When I logged in I saw: v1ctim, Jigga, Ruthless, and Unstable.

dad

WipedOut

Another reset and its still not Taniks nightfall. Why Bungie, why?

They really want us to play The Division, even Luke Smith is doing it. Seriously though, how many months since TTK launched and it's still the same NF rotation.

Should be on by 2pm est to play Division, not doing NF today if at all. No burn = no fun.

1,006 total Destiny viewers on Twitch, 40th ranked game. Division closing in on 100k in the top spot. Should be very interesting to see how these two play out over the months (years?) to come.

Not even close to the same game with my limited time with the division.

You can't be mad at the division stealing destiny players when bungie gives no reasons to play destiny.

Not saying you are, but I feel like this is a thing.
nah not mad at all. It was a joke like " she wants the D". Hell I have not even play destiny since mid November.

Kyoufu

1,006 total Destiny viewers on Twitch, 40th ranked game. Division closing in on 100k in the top spot. Should be very interesting to see how these two play out over the months (years?) to come.

The Division is newer and has that fresh plastic smell. I don't think eyes will be on Destiny much until September.

E92 M3

Division looks very mediocre; don't see it taking over Destiny for too long once Bungie gets their act together.

WeTeHa

Sounds good to me, I might have a run or two done beforehand but I'll tag along at 4pm. I hope they update the strikes in the spring update.

I'm available earlier if you need a 6th. Usually it's just easier to find people later in the day because most people here are pst/est.

Halo 5, a game with deliberate competitive and streaming design cues, has.... 192.

So weird how Destiny is routinely 5-10x higher in viewership.

Division looks very mediocre; don't see it taking over Destiny for too long once Bungie gets their act together.

cad-20140915-bcc17.png

Still true a year later.

SpecX

Sad but I had the same reaction. I keep slamming them as well, but I hope they have something big in the works and Destiny 2 has to hit hard and get things right day 1 if they want to recover. If Bungie thinks they can get away with Y2 being this way and still desire this 10 year plan, the fan base will eventually leave for good.

Halo 5, a game with deliberate competitive and streaming design cues, has.... 192.

So weird how Destiny is routinely 5-10x higher in viewership.

cad-20140915-bcc17.png

Still true a year later.

Boo. Where's the PvP posts John? I don't like this PvE salt!

Get Hyped up my man! This weekend the hardcore of the hardcore will be left in Trials. Let the true
DDoSing
competition begin!

HMD

The Division is stealing a lot of Destiny thunder, but I still don't think it has that Destiny addicting formula, yeah it'll have a much larger playerbase throughout this year, but I don't feel like the game can have the same staying power as Destiny.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well the day is here

Should be home by 2-3pmEST

Well the day is here

Should be home by 2-3pmEST

I can't help but laugh that the day of your comeback is also Destiny's lowest activity day ever. I tried to build up your friend's list a little but nothing can resuscitate the game currently. I probably won't be on again today but definitely sometime this week or weekend we'll have to get caught up and kill some aliens together! Welcome back buddy!!

Someone tweet that Ctrl+Alt+Del comic to Bungie, even if they've seen it before they need to see it again, probably on a daily basis. The loot system is embarrassing.

Remember what they said in October:

Lars: Last week, it was clear to us that you were frustrated by the Iron Banner reward drops, and rightly so! It turns out that, when we started digging into the issue, we uncovered a nasty bug that affected how Legendary drops happen throughout the Crucible, including Iron Banner.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/13797

The bug was never fixed. Unless the "fix" was the current state the Crucible drops are in which is not a fix but more .004% bs.

Someone tweet that Ctrl+Alt+Del comic to Bungie, even if they've seen it before they need to see it again, probably on a daily basis. The loot system is embarrassing.

Remember what they said in October:

Lars: Last week, it was clear to us that you were frustrated by the Iron Banner reward drops, and rightly so! It turns out that, when we started digging into the issue, we uncovered a nasty bug that affected how Legendary drops happen throughout the Crucible, including Iron Banner.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/13797

The bug was never fixed. Unless the "fix" was the current state the Crucible drops are in which is not a fix but more .004% bs.

Bungie's radio silence on these fundamental matters is plain strange. Either they can't fix it or don't want to. Either way is really strange to me.

Destiny is not a loot game anymore - that's how big the difference is. Is that their desire?

They should be ashamed with what they've done to this game and be out fighting the fire. Instead we've had Deej giving a different variation of soon/next week since January as to when we get an idea of what's happening and Cozmo is retweeting vines of dogs

Top Bottom