• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

My raid group is talking about getting the Division and since I'm the hold out, they are literally just sending messages that say "Peer Pressure."

My raid group is talking about getting the Division and since I'm the hold out, they are literally just sending messages that say "Peer Pressure."

LOL. Mine is installing right now so I'm bored waiting.

I made the mistake of buying the physical copy for PC, which is in FIVE DVDS! But I wanted that $10 Best Buy credit. New game with hopefully a decent amount of content for $38 is hard to beat.

PSN - HM KF Raid 9pm est - Hopefully CM only with some daughters sprinkled in.

Pandora012
Nico - Confirmed scrub
Jaf
Wiped
ThingontheFloor

If any of you fine people have an Oryx or Daughters CP, would you mind sharing?

WipedOut

The hill where the Ogre spawns and whatnot? That's where I killed her when I farmed. Have 2-3, 3 is the easiest, people take turns tethering. Use swords. I think only 1 or 2 of us had Exotic Swords but yea, it's pretty easy as long as you time the tethers and not let her get away (always tether before the tether before yours ends)

on heroic? Lvl 36?

WipedOut

You belong here John. I mean, don't you want to get the Scarab and Trails shaders?

Shh, you're ruining my plan.
Get John hooked and take his place on the raid team.

LOL. Mine is installing right now so I'm bored waiting.

I made the mistake of buying the physical copy for PC, which is in FIVE DVDS! But I wanted that $10 Best Buy credit. New game with hopefully a decent amount of content for $38 is hard to beat.

One of the reasons I jumped on it. Too good of a deal to pass up with the GCU.

Guess I will get that other D
game
. But either Ubisoft's D
ivision
nor Bungie's D
estiny
. But FromSoftware D
ark Souls 3 Japanese version.

If Omnigul ever ends up being the NF, Bungie will troll by making the modifiers arc burn, lightswitch, match game and small arms (swords nerfed).

First time ever I have not a single person playing Destiny on Tuesday reset (on xb1).

Let's see how sweaty this Rumble daily is haha

EDIT: Vertigo, more like Vertigross

You belong here John. I mean, don't you want to get the Scarab and Trails shaders?

Friday? You & me are 5/5 in Flawless Cards. Maybe with all the scrubs gone, we'll meet that worth opponent.

Kappa?

(But yeah, I'm good for Scarab Hunting. )

Shh, you're ruining my plan.
Get John hooked and take his place on the raid team.

woah.gif

First you take Hawkian's place, now mine?!

Made a nice lead in Rumble, fell behind to constant shotgunners and doctrine, switched to Doctrine and came back and won at the end. Feels good.

I rarely play Rumble but when I do, I rarely win. Daily complete.

phen0m24

Ugh man, can someone help me kill the taken champ at Skywatch? I literally sat here for 20 mins waiting for it and when it finally arrived it only stayed a few mins and I couldn't kill it by myself. Psn triablos4

Do you have a Gjallarhorn and a sniper? All you need. :)

WipedOut

Nothing, I mean its easy to find a raid group every week using LFG, I just wanted to play with Destiny GAF.

Ive never been to the lighthouse year two, etc......... its just lonely sometime.
I know the feeling, it's why I made the move when I did to PS4.

Pouring one out for Trance, homeboy and koro. RIP.

Deku Tree

Destiny Hot Fix - 03/08/2016
2.1.1.3 - The one about new matchmaking settings.

As forecast on the Bungie Blog (scroll down to "Download Incoming!"), we're deploying new settings for how we introduce players to their opponents and teammates in the Crucible. Matchmaking now operates with connection quality as the top priority.

General
Updated all of the matchmade Crucible playlists to make use of the higher priority on latency settings
Enabled Damage Referee for all Crucible playlists

chur

Destiny Hot Fix - 03/08/2016
2.1.1.3 - The one about new matchmaking settings.

As forecast on the Bungie Blog (scroll down to "Download Incoming!"), we're deploying new settings for how we introduce players to their opponents and teammates in the Crucible. Matchmaking now operates with connection quality as the top priority.

General
Updated all of the matchmade Crucible playlists to make use of the higher priority on latency settings
Enabled Damage Referee for all Crucible playlists
Destiny saved.

Top Bottom