• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'M H O M E B O Y Z

p5YRexQl.jpg

Feels so strange...
My goodness!

Will play gonna check in at home

Ape, I'll still doing Trials this weekend. Division ain't gonna keep me away from from you guys for that.

Doctrine Hype was probably my funnest weekend of Destiny in Year 2. Exodus Blue is such a great map for Trials.

Most fun I had too--and I got my CBD an hour after reset and just manned chat the rest of the weekend.

tumblr_inline_nx9peisWHb1tfn73m_500.gif

TRUCKER LAW was born in that chat lol

We also need to play together more X. I think I've only gotten to run once with you.

My decision not to buy the Division paid off tonight

CdDYcTGXIAErS3Z.jpg

Praise the lord, not perfect as its smallbore and not rifled but it handles and fires so much better than the Conspiracy

Which playlist and how many matches did you play today/tonight to get this to drop?

Zone Control and was on about my 10th game. Edit a couple of people on Reddit are saying that Legendary weapons seem to drop more from the weekly playlist for marks, could be something could be nothing

We also need to play together more X. I think I've only gotten to run once with you.

For real. What a great weekend. The fact that it was Exodus Blue so we could do all those carries on a great map was what did it. Imagine if it had been memento D:

HA, I mean, at OT 40 can the thread titles not be a little fun at this point?

I personally hate the idea of promoting another game within the thread title of a different game. Doesn't have to be specific to destiny.

My thought is always, "Well what happens if we actually get information about the game that is actually compelling, and then we're stuck with "Destiny: Everyone is over playing the Division" for way longer than may actually be true.

chur

Zone Control and was on about my 10th game. Edit a couple of people on Reddit are saying that Legendary weapons seem to drop more from the weekly playlist for marks, could be something could be nothing
I'd love a Party Crasher with range. All I get are In Times of Need and they roll with perks that decrease range just to rub it in.

Yea other than a few IB trains, we only had that 1 run that fell short on the campy final boss that went into OT on the very last round. Here's to hoping for Anomaly or Cauldron this weekend!

Nice, I want a party crasher also. I'll be playing crucible until I get one.

Its been a longtime coming.

I'd love a Party Crasher with range. All I get are In Times of Need and they roll with perks that decrease range just to rub it in.

Thats my 4th to drop all the others had zero rate perks :d The quest conspiracy has 31 range 67 Impact. The PC+1 has 30 range and 64 impact but double the RoF and stability, plus loads of AA (70 to 26 apparently it matters with shotguns) so handles so much better. If you get one with Agg and rifled/reinforced its the only shotgun that can max range and impact, thats the dream

stay gold

Is everyone in NYC or are there any kind gaffers who could carry my 280 LL ass through the NF? I really need a shotgun on this account...

Since Superhero Versus movies are all the rage:

OT|40| United We Stand, Divided We Fall
OT|40| Civil War
OT|40| Division v Destiny: Dawn of Justice (Actual Title)
OT|40| Do You Divide? You will.
OT|40| Whose Side Are You On?

Or to keep it Destiny themed:

OT|40| The Takening

phen0m24

M U L T I Q U O T E H Y P E

Most fun I had too--and I got my CBD an hour after reset and just manned chat the rest of the weekend.

Rodeo hype
not hype

Best trials weekend yet only because we ended up facing Gen-e-us

:) Dat Triple Tether

Getting CB was a great feeling. Had fun chatting in all of our trains.

Hahaha yea, I wouldn't have known about him if it weren't for that!

You are immortalized! I mentioned it on our run again. And I talked about Nami husk farming! (Except I said crux oops)

I'M H O M E B O Y Z

p5YRexQl.jpg

Feels so strange...
My goodness!

Will play gonna check in at home

GRX!! settle in you've got grinding to do lol :) congrats!!!!

The Division....
it's sucking me in

Can't wait to check it out

That's my Destiny claim to fame: I have been revive-sniped by Gen-e-us :)

Word yo!
I lost 5-4 in round 9 with him. Gulp

Welcome back Grave. Time to put you into PVP bootcamp. You can't do any worse than Neo.

Raises hand
worse than neo

OT|40| Plenty of Time to Explain.

I like this one Kor!! :)

WeTeHa

Thanks for the challenge mode runs everybody, it was a lot of fun :D

Does anybody have a totems CP I can snag?
Also, anybody want to do a raid from totems -> sisters? (or fresh -> sisters if we can't get the cp). I think we have 2 spots.

Top Bottom