• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

sgb

Looking to do the daily heroic for the purpose of getting The Black Spindle in about 15 minutes, anyone willing/need to join to help out?

Axoman

If you're playing tonight and trying to get trials bounties done let me know. Nothing else left to do really so my as well start getting killed in trials. If you're trying to win then you know better than to team up with me.

I'll probably be on as well if you need a third.

Looking to do the daily heroic for the purpose of getting The Black Spindle in about 15 minutes, anyone willing/need to join to help out?

Can someone give me a hand with getting black spindle please? Just a heads up, I don't think I've done the mission before.

I'll be on in about 10 mins and willing to be a 3rd if you guys wanna group up; I still need a Spindle on PS4 but have run it plenty on Xbox so will try and help as I can. What are your IDs? PSN: ThingontheFloor

WipedOut

Oh fuck yes. Get 3 of those babies erry time

Why cant Destiny do a marketing deal witj Taco Bell. I would forgive them for everything if they did.

X2 plus a Soft Taco Supreme for the change up. Might have to make a TB run this weekend.

TB+Beer+Trials! This weekend, whose down? I need to do bounties x3.

WipedOut

....a better one! Buy A dorito taco and get an RNG chance at a spicy shader. Wrap it up Bungie hire me Im a genius!

Fixed

STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD DAMMIT!! I'M STUCK INSIDE BECAUSE OF THIS DAMN SNOW!!!

-___-

fiery.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg
:)

Auctopus

I'll be on in about 10 mins and willing to be a 3rd if you guys wanna group up; I still need a Spindle on PS4 but have run it plenty on Xbox so will try and help as I can. What are your IDs? PSN: ThingontheFloor

Auctopus. I'm just in a rift match at the moment, do you wanna set up the fire team when you're on?

WipedOut

whoa whoa nao what did I miss

Lt and Stabie are talking about the runs after eating Taco Bell?
that's not a meal, it's a rental, boys

WHO'S STREAMING WHAT COME ON NOW DGAF LET'S DO DIS

I miss having something to watch at work on friday afternoons.

whoa whoa nao what did I miss

Lt and Stabie are talking about the runs after eating Taco Bell?
that's not a meal, it's a rental, boys

WHO'S STREAMING WHAT COME ON NOW DGAF LET'S DO DIS

Apparently i don't eat enough taco bell. Because i didnt put those together lol

phen0m24

I miss having something to watch at work on friday afternoons.

I'm working from home as they plow snow outside.

a) I miss hearing Stabie motivate others
b) I miss hearing Drizzy say quasi-incomprehensible guttural sound-things about lag (that also include the word "dude")
c) the clan name hasn't changed since like 2006 at this point

LTWood12

Dat feel when a guy calls into to report that one of your insured's had a minor fendor bender with his car, and when you ask if everyone is ok he says 'my neck is a little sore.'

Namikaze1

Tacos...

Fuck. I hate you jerks. Made me so damn hungry.

But I ain't about to walk down three blocks for some tacos. Snow everywhere.
I'm working from home as they plow snow outside.

a) I miss hearing Stabie motivate others
b) I miss hearing Drizzy say quasi-incomprehensible guttural sound-things about lag (that also include the word "dude")
c) the clan name hasn't changed since like 2006 at this point
But clan name has changed. Newest name is Centurian Eye.
Clan tag is Xbox though...

Auctopus

If anyone isn't too busy eating tacos....

Me and Thingonthefloor are right before the ketch going for the Black Spindle but we need a third, anyone down?

Dat feel when a guy calls into to report that one of your insured's had a minor fendor bender with his car, and when you ask if everyone is ok he says 'my neck is a little sore.'

I get to help ppl who are walking and moving just fine with no complaints of pain. Then a relative shows up or they talk to a family member on the phone and suddenly they want an ambulance ride to the hospital for their excruciating back pain. Meanwhile the cops on scene have to pull out a magnifying glass to see where the dust was knocked off the car's bumper.

LTWood12

Do you feel bad for him? Or for your potential liability?

That's a really good question actually and I'll try and say something about Destiny to keep it relevant. It's like when playing the Oryx fight you have someone who keeps dying on a pillar, and has an excuse every time. At some point you become numb to the excuses because you know they're just bullshitting. Some of the excuses are surely valid, but a number of them aren't.

I have no potential liability. I don't own the insurance company, I'm an agent for it. I get paid for writing and keeping policy holders.

I get to help ppl who are walking and moving just fine with no complaints of pain. Then a relative shows up or they talk to a family member on the phone and suddenly they want an ambulance ride to the hospital for their excruciating back pain. Meanwhile the cops on scene have to pull out a magnifying glass to see where the dust was knocked off the car's bumper.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeep.

"I can't give you my address but I can give you my PO Box."
frank-sideeye-012.w529.h352.gif

Deku Tree

That's a really good question actually and I'll try and say something about Destiny to keep it relevant. It's like when playing the Oryx fight you have someone who keeps dying on a pillar, and has an excuse every time. At some point you become numb to the excuses because you know they're just bullshitting. Some of the excuses are surely valid, but a number of them aren't.

I have no potential liability. I don't own the insurance company, I'm an agent for it. I get paid for writing and keeping policy holders.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeep.

latest

Top Bottom