• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I think I killed Drizzay off again with my super scrubbiness. I need a break my concentration levels for this game are at zero at the moment

Sorry Driz

No worries bro, it happens. Honestly I was just curious how the MM would feel. Pretty much the same, all the usual nonsense. I can't do Trials anymore, I just fall asleep during all these campy rounds. GGs Trout and Biggy!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Would anyone be willing to help me through getting Spindle today?

I could help later on.

Will definitely play some trials this week.

gyuiy7iui.gif

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Hey Destiny Bros,

If there is no hard mode for the VoG Raid, how do we get the Vex Mythlocast? I thought Atheon dropped it only on the Hard mode?

Hey Destiny Bros,

If there is no hard mode for the VoG Raid, how do we get the Vex Mythlocast? I thought Atheon dropped it only on the Hard mode?

Hello - if you haven't completed Normal VoG once, then Hard doesn't pop up as an option. However, you can still join someone that has Hard Mode unlocked and do it.

Gammacide

If the games play as well as they did when I ran them last week with Dan and Slammin, I'm game. Was actually surprised that players just got better on the latter half of the card, as opposed to their lag.

PSN: GibbShift
Went to Mercury with those two in Year 1. Great team. And on Burning Shrine no less. I'd love to recreate that magic in Year 2 as I haven't been yet this year. Dunno when I'll have time. Hopefully I'll see everyone online this weekend.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Hello - if you haven't completed Normal VoG once, then Hard doesn't pop up as an option. However, you can still join someone that has Hard Mode unlocked and do it.
I have beaten it many times, i guess my friend told me something different. Thanks!

Let's play 'How Many Fusion Rifles Do You have?'

I'll go first: 6
Telesto
Susanoo
Ashraven's Flight
Hitchhiker FR4
Murmur
Plan C

Second weapon type I hit max grimoire on because they were awesome, now reduced to a novelty.

edit: I only have 3 Sidearms

The only reason I hit max gimoire for Fusion Rifles was because of the Mythoclast.

I'm glad I'm no longer in the position of 'fireteam member present immediately preceding Drizzay quitting.

I'm hella average myself nowadays tbh. It's been weeks since I actually played well. Trials will always be some of my best gaming memories ever but I've made peace with moving on from the experience. I don't enjoy it for myself and I'm not good enough to help others.
Also, PC Master Race has ruined me, lol. Just started Witness endgame, bought MGS 5 for $30 today, plus another 10-15 games already queued up.

I'm hella average myself nowadays tbh. It's been weeks since I actually played well. Trials will always be some of my best gaming memories ever but I've made peace with moving on from the experience. I don't enjoy it for myself and I'm not good enough to help others.
Also, PC Master Race has ruined me, lol. Just started Witness endgame, bought MGS 5 for $30 today, plus another 10-15 games already queued up.

DTF: Dark Times Forreals.

And a very late response but, XCOM Enemy Unknown. I keep just starting but never putting enough effort to have a good start. Here's to starting over again and doing a complete playthrough so I can check out XCOM 2!

I'M ALMOST DONE! JUST LESS THAN 20 EPISODES! GOD!

I'll get around to Yu Yu Hakusho later on tomorrow. Goku and Gohan just started training while Vegeta went off to fight Imperfect Cell.

Its a saltybet joke :p which is mugen AI matches streamed 24/7, and theres a healthy amount of dbz characters which are either duds or completely overpowered.

phen0m24

Drizzy please check PM
on dat Witness

crap sorry meant to edit :(

NastyBook

If the games play as well as they did when I ran them last week with Dan and Slammin, I'm game. Was actually surprised that players just got better on the latter half of the card, as opposed to their lag.
Spoke too soon. Got matched up against a team from Puerto Rico. Didn't go well.

Frenden

Banned
I've been blowing all my coins on FWC ranks to try and get a Vanity with Rifled Barrel. Why? It has the most base range and stability and the best recoil and equip of any Y2 hand cannon. In theory, it is the best mid-RoF hand cannon base to build on--even better than Finnala and Eyasluna if you at all prioritize recoil and AA. Eyasluna can get more range, but it has far worse handling than the Vanity, etc.

Cae1hnuUYAAMM6d.jpg:large

Cae2K04UcAAcIh1.jpg:large

Man. Not only did I get Rifled, but I got it with Third Eye and Ikarus. It's my Y2 Jewel of Osiris and I love it. Best hand cannon in Y2 thus far, easily, for me.

Well, wasn't getting any bites here, so I actually went to DestinyLFG.net looking for a Trials group.

First one that actually responded to me was a couple of younger guys. If I had to guess, I would say in the 13 years of age area (give or take a year or two).

They actually weren't bad. They were pretty level headed except for a weird argument between the two of them at the end.

I feel bad because one of them didn't both to buy his boons. So me and the other kid got to Mercury, and then proceeded to lose the next match.

All I got was a 314 Scout.

I did get a pretty good Doctrine for my Gold bounty though. At least I think I did. Any comments?

• Sights
    • FastDraw IS (Better Recoil)
    • Red Dot-ORA (Slight boost to Optics and Handling)
    • OEG Riflescope (Improved Optics and Range)
  • Perk 1
    • Persistence (Grows more accurate the longer it is fired)
  • Modifier
    • Extended Mag
    • Smallbore (+Range/Stability, -Reload/Mag Size)
    • Braced Frame (+Stability, -Mag Size)
  • Perk 2
    • Rodeo (Reduce weapons Recoil)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does range on snipers up AA for the year one weapons too or is that only a year two thing?

I realize one of my HBs has rifled barrel.

Well, wasn't getting any bites here, so I actually went to DestinyLFG.net looking for a Trials group.

First one that actually responded to me was a couple of younger guys. If I had to guess, I would say in the 13 years of age area (give or take a year or two).

They actually weren't bad. They were pretty level headed except for a weird argument between the two of them at the end.

I feel bad because one of them didn't both to buy his boons. So me and the other kid got to Mercury, and then proceeded to lose the next match.

All I got was a 314 Scout.

I did get a pretty good Doctrine for my Gold bounty though. At least I think I did. Any comments?

Counterbalance or bust, fwiw all the perks are the same apart from the last one which can be counterbalance, rodeo, hidden hand or rangefinder

Edit, it will be the 7 wins reward on the 19th

Tri4

I've been blowing all my coins on FWC ranks to try and get a Vanity with Rifled Barrel. Why? It has the most base range and stability and the best recoil and equip of any Y2 hand cannon. In theory, it is the best mid-RoF hand cannon base to build on--even better than Finnala and Eyasluna if you at all prioritize recoil and AA. Eyasluna can get more range, but it has far worse handling than the Vanity, etc.

Cae1hnuUYAAMM6d.jpg:large

Cae2K04UcAAcIh1.jpg:large

Man. Not only did I get Rifled, but I got it with Third Eye and Ikarus. It's my Y2 Jewel of Osiris and I love it. Best hand cannon in Y2 thus far, easily, for me.
Seeing handcannons with stupid range like that and arent that hard to get makes me really wonder why they had to nerf hawkmoon so badly. I mean they could've just left it at the luck shot nerf but they had to neuter its range too.

Why isn't there a power matters playlist for all the crucible type? Like god damn does it make people feel stupid for deleting their god rolls Y1 weapons only to have them dominate.

Top Bottom