• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

EJ? EJ is that you?? I haven't seen you and Tears since ya'll did this to me during our Mercury run many eons ago!

tumblr_nt6gceIuqx1sqf5tdo3_400.gif

That's me being kicked out

Lol yes it's me. We're all legends long forgotten. I have been playing real life for some time now.

LTWood12

I dont know who these people are.

Also lt i know feels. Im an agent and i work for an insurance company.

Martin Shkreli (Pharma Executive that raises prices of $10 drugs to $750) was called to testify before a Congressional Committee (Group of people that allows things like raising the price of said drugs to happen, then puts on a show where they yell and try to sound all folk hero-y)

Martin Shkreli (Pharma Executive that raises prices of $10 drugs to $750) was called to testify before a Congressional Committee (Group of people that allows things like raising the price of said drugs to happen, then puts on a show where they yell and try to sound all folk hero-y)
Oh that douche!
Got it.
Yeah hes pretty scummy

LTWood12

Let's play 'How Many Fusion Rifles Do You have?'

I'll go first: 6
Telesto
Susanoo
Ashraven's Flight
Hitchhiker FR4
Murmur
Plan C

Second weapon type I hit max grimoire on because they were awesome, now reduced to a novelty.

edit: I only have 3 Sidearms

Telesto
Susanoo
Ashraven's Flight
Hitchhiker FR4
Murmur
Plan C

Second weapon type I hit max grimoire on because they were awesome, now reduced to a novelty.

No vex?

For shame.....

I still have yet to get the vog one or ce one. This game doesnt like to give me fusions. I guess it made up for it with the kf one which was the first gun i got from kf. And its garage.

Thats probably for the best

Gordon

Telesto
Susanoo
Ashraven's Flight
Hitchhiker FR4
Murmur
Plan C

edit: I only have 3 Sidearms

I wish FRs were more viable. The lag hits them so hard. I've been dumping the full burst right into peoples' chests and getting maybe half a shield's worth of damage showing on them.

Here's my FR roster;
Mythoclast
Telesto
Thesan
Susanoo
Ashraven's Flight (x2 because I'm a hoarder)
Hitchhiker
Darkblade's Spite
Perun's Fire
(with Plan C and Pocket Infinity living in the exotic kiosk because I needed mats)

It drives me nuts - Thesan is so tight there's no way I could miss part of a burst, but the lag decides that somehow I did like 80% of the time. They can nerf shotguns until they're large tasers and it won't make a difference - FRs aren't going to be very useful until they figure out how to make the netcode convey a clean hit properly. Hopefully this damage referee will help with that.

NastyBook

Anyone up for some Trials?
If the games play as well as they did when I ran them last week with Dan and Slammin, I'm game. Was actually surprised that players just got better on the latter half of the card, as opposed to their lag.

PSN: GibbShift

No vex?

For shame.....

I still have yet to get the vog one or ce one. This game doesnt like to give me fusions. I guess it made up for it with the kf one which was the first gun i got from kf. And its garage.

Thats probably for the best
lol good luck on finding Praetorian Foil. Has to be up there for rarest drop in the game.

Jafku

If the games play as well as they did when I ran them last week with Dan and Slammin, I'm game. Was actually surprised that players just got better on the latter half of the card, as opposed to their lag.

PSN: GibbShift

We are waiting on you buddy

E92 M3

Shkreli is also an asshat for buying the one and only copy of a Wu-Tang album (for a cool 2 million) and not releasing it for people to hear!

Eh, that's fine; he bought it and can do whatever he wants with it. If that was his only transgression then everything would be cool lol.

I think I killed Drizzay off again with my super scrubbiness. I need a break my concentration levels for this game are at zero at the moment. Edit it doesn't help knowing i'll get sum zero of fuck all if I do make the lighthouse

Sorry Driz

Double edit getting shot through walls, funky melee and grenade detection was real as well

LTWood12

Trials MM feels the same except now green bars shoot you through walls instead of red bars. Oh well, back into "vacation mode."

I think I killed Drizzay off again with my super scrubbiness. I need a break my concentration levels for this game are at zero at the moment

Sorry Driz

I'm glad I'm no longer in the position of 'fireteam member present immediately preceding Drizzay quitting.'

ask scarletham

He's sharded at least 2 of them

I have too. Was sad to let it go in year 2 since it's so rare, but just couldn't justify it taking up a spot in the vault.

Top Bottom