• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
Seeing handcannons with stupid range like that and arent that hard to get makes me really wonder why they had to nerf hawkmoon so badly. I mean they could've just left it at the luck shot nerf but they had to neuter its range too.

I agree that Hawkmoon's range nerf was dumb as hell, but want to counter that getting a good hand cannon roll with Rifled is not that easy. I've gotten six Finnala, four Eyasluna, and a half dozen or so rolls at FWC to get this one.

Getting HCs with usable range stats is a grind, but necessary. Without the range, the bullet RNG bloom monster is real.

Where did ruthless go?

Dj left
Drizz dont play anymore
Nami doesn't have the highest post count.

I can only imagine poor gr when he gets back

Im back boys! time to play destiny after a whole year off. Whos ready to raid?
*Crickets*

Sooner or later. We will all become legend

Legend of the destiny community that once was

Is that what we're calling people who leave destiny

They become Legend

One day I shall become Destiny

I've actually been legend for the last month and a half

But then I'll comeback and become the other legends

Dying to someone who is lagging is infuriating. People whose connection drop that low should just be kicked from the game after 30 seconds. You're ruining it for everyone else.

Ji66a-Man

Weird stuff happening in lost to light.

Can't pick up the relic to open the door.
Adds won't spawn.

Bungle pls.

Don't skate ahead of the fireteam before the first relic door. Loading that zone ahead of the fireteam tends to despawn one of the relics in the 2-lock room.

Don't skate ahead of the fireteam before the first relic door. Loading that zone ahead of the fireteam tends to despawn one of the relics in the 2-lock room.

Hmm, good to know.

The relic didn't despawn, it was there. We just could not pick it up. Picked up the first two just fine.

Also, adds in the final boss room. Spawning super late..

Frenden

Banned
I get a hand cannon that performs roughly equivalent to those in Y1 and go on a spree of Best Arounds and wins.

I'm actually kinda bummed by that--my playstyle is soooo hand cannon dependent apparently.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm getting carried by Realkraftyy right now on his stream, lol.

My internet shit the bed omg I want to die. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Ive never actually finished the raid before. Ive gotten to Oryx but then the group called it quits.

Hey! I was leading that group! We had 3 other newbies in our party and while they scrubbed it up pretty bad, Red here was awesome.

Still sorry we had to hang it up, but I can vouch for this guy. He's solid & fun.

Hey! I was leading that group! We had 3 other newbies in our party and while they scrubbed it up pretty bad, Red here was awesome.

Still sorry we had to hang it up, but I can vouch for this guy. He's solid & fun.

Well john we should help red get his redemption then what else we gonna do

Namikaze1

Todd talks about anime. Enemy team begins to kill themselves. Heavy ammo spawns twice.

Todd needs to talk about anime more often.

NastyBook

Running a NF if anybody wants to join in. Currently running the Taken out of town at the tower.

PSN: GibbShift

Can run more if need be.

Gong

Yeah :(. Oh well. Crazy that I won the raffle.

I was having a real hard time concentrating. I kept worrying about my internet crapping out again.

Did grand mate, the pressure must've been intense, lots of respect and great to watch o/

Namikaze1

kYoC8Bz.gif

good games, todd and ape.

Top Bottom