• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
Also, spare change with outlaw, braced frame, and glass half full. Keeper?
That high impact class got hit hard with the nerf stick and has the lowest TTK if you miss a burst. That's a great roll, though. Might be worth trying or hanging onto until they get buffed.

Glass Half Full and Headseeker never used to change the TTK in PvP, but with the recent damage nerfs, I wonder if the tiny one or two extra points of damage might be the difference between a three and four burst kill.

I'm up for some sweaty Trials.

Anyone wants to do trials? I need 3 games to get my gold package. Doesn't have to be serious stuff.

I'm down to get serious! I need to get the taste of losing to the final boss out of my mouth my last 2 attempts (1 earlier today).

EDIT: Nvmnd, you're with Kadey.

Shiv47

Anyone want to do trials who's not dead set on Mercury? I mean, I do my best, but I'm not a pro. Otherwise, looking to do weekly heroics as well if anyone still hasn't done those.

About to play Trials on XB1 with my Nephew and his buddy. Hoping to take both to Mercury for the first time. That'd make my whole year!

Namikaze1

Lol

Someone sent Todd a message in Spanish.

Here's the translated version: "It's sad how you hide"

Guy was mad about Todd getting the capture point to win the match.

JK - my nephew had to go eat dinner hahaha. Just playing normal PvP until he's done. It took me like 15 minutes to setup my character to be Trials ready appropriately.
300 TLW and 298 Lupi had to get upgraded and find the right loadouts. I can't wait until there is easy loadout switching.

I'm a fooken scrub dude.

That was an amazing comeback though. I even got a phantom medal during it.

For real you capped the point just as he came rushing in with radiance. That was so close. A 1-4 comeback too.

Edit: that triple kill there^ so good. They just came on a straight line one by one to get killed.

todd360

For real you capped the point just as he came rushing in with radiance. That was so close. A 1-4 comeback too.

They deserve it for that double radiance to stop a tie round. They were for sure underestimating us. I played as hard as I could to win after that.

edit: Then the hunter comes back for more on the last round haha.

Gordon

If you want more Mexican teams, just play with me. Fucking Texas always gets Mexicans in MM.
Or play with a Canadian - I see games with ~1/2 the players hailing from Mexico like every other game. My working theory is that MM groups players into "murican" and "foreigner" and just leaves it at that. That's basically the two kinds of matches I see. Pretty well all americans, or start throwing darts at a map of the world and when you hit ocean that player is on my team.
Pretty impressive what they can do with nothing but flippers though..

todd360

I chuckled

If you want more Mexican teams, just play with me. Fucking Texas always gets Mexicans in MM.

I don't know why I would actively seek them out, but we could declare war on Mexican players I suppose. America will have the top elo!

I saw one guy today who gave up the sun grenade life. He was max strength and had double punch gloves on. He didn't even punch that much.
He fucked up. I run Sunsinger using Claws with max discipline and strengh since I shotgun with Warlocks (Warlocks are stupid OP in close range). His build needs some work.

Gordon

SO HC talk - is my Ill Will going to wreck in Crimson Doubles?
Truesight/Final Round/Rifled Barrel/LiTC (with a 62 in range)
or is the RoF going to be my downfall?

My next best HC is probably my Revelator with Sureshot/Relentless Tracker/Rifled Barrel/Grenadier but every other shot feels like a purple engram rolling blue lately.

Edit: Oh I do have a Byronic Hero with Sureshot/Hot Swap/Rifled Barrel/Life Support - looks good but didn't like how it played. Might have just been a run of shitty games though..

Top Bottom