• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
9n3dc7e.gif

SO HC talk - is my Ill Will going to wreck in Crimson Doubles?
Truesight/Final Round/Rifled Barrel/LiTC (with a 62 in range)
or is the RoF going to be my downfall?

My next best HC is probably my Revelator with Sureshot/Relentless Tracker/Rifled Barrel/Grenadier but every other shot feels like a purple engram rolling blue lately.

The RoF on Ill Will is pretty bad. Of the hand cannons in that archetype the First Curse is the only one I'd call good. Unless you are against a opponent without max armor (this isn't often) the middle RoF handcannon archetype can kill with the same amount of shots typically.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Safe to say sunsingers are at the top of the food chain. A whole team with sunsingers and unlimited grenades is unstoppable. I still don't understand how we faced a team with them throwing no less than two grenades each round.

maomaoIYP

Safe to say sunsingers are at the top of the food chain. A whole team with sunsingers and unlimited grenades is unstoppable. I still don't understand how we faced a team with them throwing no less than two grenades each round.
Maybe someone had voidfang, I can't remember. We would have made Mercury if not for that team, it was brutal. But good games as usual!

Yea, fuck this laggy green bar shit.

This game was lagging so bad and 1 of them got disconnected (starting walking straight for a while when it was 1v3) then the connection became great all around.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No need to be sorry. That's just trials. Once it gets to that point it's best to take a break. Must be me but something doesn't feel right. It can't be lag because otherwise movement would be laggy too. I hit people but they aren't taking damage or anything. It's clear as day.

goonie

Would anyone be willing to help with Challenge mode? We have 5 and know the strategy, but could use one more!

PSN: goonieee08

Shiv47

Had my all time trials highlight when I won a 1vs3 situation tonight. Of course, we got annihilated seven or eight straight matches in a row after that. And the gold package was shit. So...there was at least one small high point in the evening's play.

Dthomp

Had my all time trials highlight when I won a 1vs3 situation tonight. Of course, we got annihilated seven or eight straight matches in a row after that. And the gold package was shit. So...there was at least one small high point in the evening's play.

Your last stand there was pretty epic. Shame we spent the rest of the time being sniped to death over and over again :(

LTWood12

10th week in a row running the raid with these five other fine DGaffers. I know I've been too negative lately, but all the negativity melts away when playing with such good friends. DGaf really is just the best.
10nOtrD.jpg

Top Bottom