• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I ran a few trials cards last night and the matchmaking seems to be giving me people in Europe a bit more. but the main thing I've noticed is that green bars are now able to shoot round corners and take no damage.

Dez_

Did challenge mode for the first time. Was pretty awesome being able to get a lot of good gear for a change, even though it bumped my light level up just one more. Gotta say, even though there isn't much going on with Destiny lately, I've still been having a great time jumping back in to simply shoot stuff, jump into pvp (poorly) and help out others with any activities. The community has also been really cool and laid back, making all the activities really enjoyable to participate in.

Finished challenge mode, got to mess around with Suros Regime for the first time (really fun to use), and I just got Red Death to mess around with. It's been a good Destiny day.

FUCK.
CahCMTLVAAEWran.jpg:large

This gave me a good laugh.

the_id

I just played against someone with the name ZyklonB93.....
That's just a very poor choice of name, to pick a poison used in the holocaust at Auschwitz

Can I complain about this or am I being to PC? I was highly bothered and offended by it.

Hahahaha. He is right you know. The Last Word will win a 1v1 in a skilled hand 95% of times these days. Just watch krafty on twitch and you'll see how viable it is.

Edit: ALTHOUGH its really viable but harder to use so a LOT of people prefer to use the "casual choice" Mida Multi Tool which is incredibly annoying at times.

when you're completely done with pve and you want to play trials but your out of passage coins and glimmer

I have 116 passage coins in the Vault that I wish I could give you as I never have ventured into Trials and probably won't.

That said, anyone on Xbox One looking for a partner for the upcoming Valentine event? Not great, not terrible and will mostly be playing for whatever the bounties/rewards are.

I had this drop from hard VoG on Thursday night. Didn't realise it was so rare!

The first time I ever ran VOG back in early year one, the Foil was my first weapons drop in that raid. Kinda crazy becausee I ran VOG probably 60 times after that and it never dropped again. I still have it, along with all my VOG weapons in my vault. Can't seem to dismantle the best raid weapons in the game.

Don't suppose two people are interested in doing the NF? Havent played since IB left but have the urge to just do something in Destiny right now.

10th week in a row running the raid with these five other fine DGaffers. I know I've been too negative lately, but all the negativity melts away when playing with such good friends. DGaf really is just the best.
10nOtrD.jpg

That's me in the middle!

Such a great group of guys to spend part of my week wth. And DGAF in general has been such an amazing community. Thanks, everybody!

WipedOut

Had the same thing happen to me. No point in playing if I can't save loot. Of all things, the lack of vault space really killed Destiny for me.
I honestly don't know how y'all are out of vault space. If it don't use it I get rid of it. I do not have a hoarders mentality though. I said goodbye to all year 1 guns a long time ago.

Iceman829

Can anyone with second wind boots see if they're working properly as mine aren't. Or do very rarely

They work, but like everything in the game unless you pay attention it's not a noticeable difference. They don't turn you into Usain Bolt. Just a tad quicker. Can't allow any useful game changing perks in the game or they would have to nerf/patch them later

E92 M3

I honestly don't know how y'all are out of vault space. If it don't use it I get rid of it. I do not have a hoarders mentality though. I said goodbye to all year 1 guns a long time ago.

I shall not compromise lol. When I play RPGs, I like to save stuff and collect. I'll just wait for the day the vault gets expanded.

Also, Bungie changes their minds so often. I know people who sharded their Fatebringers in The Dark Below because you couldn't level them up, and then you could in House of Wolves.

It pays to be a hoarder in Destiny.

stay gold

They work, but like everything in the game unless you pay attention it's not a noticeable difference. They don't turn you into Usain Bolt. Just a tad quicker. Can't allow any useful game changing perks in the game or they would have to nerf/patch them later

Their benefit is mostly that they give you quickdraw/snapshot for a while after respawn.

Top Bottom