• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

NeOak

FUCK.
CahCMTLVAAEWran.jpg:large

Your ELO is the total sum of the other team's ELO

Lnkn52

People always teabag after winning a 1v3 situation the next respawn.

Randoms should be penalized for leaving a guardian behind.

Immature community, lol.

SpecX

This sucks. Held off on doing the spindle daily yesterday for my friends to get on and they never showed up. Ended up falling asleep and when I woke up it was 1:03 am. Missed out again and this will be the last time I wait on them for this gun.

Namikaze1

John gets kicked out of the team while loading into the match leaving us one man short.

Ape and I somehow ended up winning the match without a single round loss.

Got that match recorded too.

Frenden

Banned
Awesome, dudes!

I know there's a lot of talk about CBMM being a sham, but I've been doing a ton better and getting lag-killed by bullshit snipes a hell of a lot less. I don't lose all my 1 on 1 duels before the opponent could seemingly, possibly, get a shot off.

Like, PvP has been somewhat enjoyable again.

Went 10 & 6 on our final boss. 4 wins to 3, that last round for the win I got a sniper pick, followed by a lightning grenade, which stripped the shields from his teammate. I push with my Doctrine & hose him down. The third enemy comes up, weakened by Nami's pinch. By this time persistence has kicked in on my Doctrine & he goes down instantly. Wrecking ball.

What's funny is that I didn't even realize it was our final boss.

Thanks again, Ape & Nami. That was a blast.

Shkreli is also an asshat for buying the one and only copy of a Wu-Tang album (for a cool 2 million) and not releasing it for people to hear!

I heard a rumor that Bill Murray is legally allowed to try to burgle it though?
Am I making that up?

catching up in the thread. 4 pages over 2 days ain't too much reading to do.
some of those jpgs you all posted... hilarious XD
EJ!!! nice to see you back!
go ahead and steal a gjallarhorn from me... it sux now. :/

Frenden

Banned
Ape, I'm sorry. AgBalls, Rangefinder, Reinforced, Final Round.*

CajrajyUsAAcxFZ.jpg:large

*The range stat on Times is bugged. It's actually higher than it looks in fruitspace.

Namikaze1

So here's the 2v3 trials match Ape and I had late in our card. I fucked up that tether at the end. Also, I completely forgot I set voice to be share. Just a little over five minutes long. Ape completely dominated after the second round.

http://youtu.be/nTJvX9CODZA

Ape share your voice!

Top Bottom