• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Schlookum

Neo Member
So here's the 2v3 trials match Ape and I had late in our card. I fucked up that tether at the end. Also, I completely forgot I set voice to be share. Just a little over five minutes long. Ape completely dominated after the second round.

http://youtu.be/nTJvX9CODZA

Ape share your voice!
Watching this makes me realize that I have no hope in the trials. I would get absolutely wrecked. PvP isn't my strong suit.

Watching this makes me realize that I have no hope in the trials. I would get absolutely wrecked. PvP isn't my strong suit.

I used to feel the same way during HoW Trials. It just takes time. You eventually reach a point where you've seen everyone do everything and you learn how to react and play against those situations/setups.

Grats on the Doctrine Ape, shame it only dropped at 313 though

Magik

So here's the 2v3 trials match Ape and I had late in our card. I fucked up that tether at the end. Also, I completely forgot I set voice to be share. Just a little over five minutes long. Ape completely dominated after the second round.

http://youtu.be/nTJvX9CODZA

Ape share your voice!

Nice Job.

What the hell was that team doing though? There was that sequence where you shotgunned that one guy on the bridge and his teammate proceeds to jump to the exact same spot to get gunned down as well. lol

Namikaze1

PvP isn't my strong suit either. Like Ape said, it just takes time. Ape and I play trials together a lot so we know each other's playstyle well.

"How the @#$% are we winning?!"

LOL
Still in disbelief that we won. They had the advantage from the start. But we ended up being the better team.

Nice Job.

What the hell was that team doing though? There was that sequence where you shotgunned that one guy on the bridge and his teammate proceeds to jump to the exact same spot to get gunned down as well. lol
I know, right? I waited a bit just to see if the third would be as dumb as the other two and jump up there.

Holy shit i FINALLY (after tens of hours in pvp after TTK launched) got an Ash Factory to drop. With javelin and G&H!!! The fucking second perk is useless though. Fucking battle runner "brief boost speed upon a kill" you gotta be kidding me.

This was my chance and RNG blew it, i wont ever get another one to drop.

stay gold

Holy shit i FINALLY (after tens of hours in pvp after TTK launched) got an Ash Factory to drop. With javelin and G&H!!! The fucking second perk is useless though. Fucking battle runner "brief boost speed upon a kill" you gotta be kidding me.

This was my chance and RNG blew it, i wont ever get another one to drop.

Believe dude.I got my first (garbage) last month, then a god roll dropped a few days later.

Deku Tree

Shade step Glitch -> Shotgun to the face is ridiculously broken.

It's supposed to be hard to close the distance to OHK someone with a shotgun to the face.

I was watching Lumi do that to so many people yesterday. He's ridiculously good, and it may be hard to pull off. It's still totally broken.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I can only imagine poor gr when he gets back

Im back boys! time to play destiny after a whole year off. Whos ready to raid?
*Crickets*

I'll be playing all your accounts getting you to 320 LL when I'm back
My goal was to Rank 100 all Vendors on all 3 chars, that dream is gone ;(

Also I would become Sherpa + checkpoint leader olds school days

Still need to farm a fuck ton, guessing Destiny 2 now a March/May 2017 release

Randomly happened to do Crota's End and Vault of Glass today.
Got my first Crux (exotic weapon collection complete!) and my first Fatebringer... Actually, the game gave me TWO Fatebringers, lol.

After that last No Carry Flawless* run I'm all walking round the house like:

c2c0d7dec9b51e41ea7a7b57bd911a3d.gif

I feel like I can actually honestly wear my flawless emblem now.

Burning Shrine, such a great map.

After that last No Carry Flawless* run I'm all walking round the house like:

c2c0d7dec9b51e41ea7a7b57bd911a3d.gif

I feel like I can actually honestly wear my flawless emblem now.

Burning Shrine, such a great map.

Nice, big congrats dude! You've always had the skills and the right attitude, just needed some more experience to go along with it. That's awesome, major props to you sir.

edit: also, if you're the guy on the left then who is the lady on the right? The teams you beat perhaps?

Top Bottom