• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

After that last No Carry Flawless* run I'm all walking round the house like:

c2c0d7dec9b51e41ea7a7b57bd911a3d.gif

I feel like I can actually honestly wear my flawless emblem now.

Burning Shrine, such a great map.
Much better than Pantheon at least.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People can't even win legit and have to use lag to win. What's frustrating is you can't do anything about it because Bungie doesn't care.

After that last No Carry Flawless* run I'm all walking round the house like:

c2c0d7dec9b51e41ea7a7b57bd911a3d.gif

I feel like I can actually honestly wear my flawless emblem now.

Burning Shrine, such a great map.

The only thing that can beat you John is a Quail.

John is so good he snipes without a revive sniper in Trials.

#LikeABoss

Namikaze1

302 artifact from gold. What the....
I got one at that same light level from gold earlier on my hunter.

Then I got a ghost at the same level later on on my warlock after handing in the gold bounty.

#LikeABoss
I'm still upset that the game kicked him out. John would have truly been flawless if not for that error.

#LikeABoss

Hidden Hand Glass Promatory, baby. Better chance of head shots. Faster ROFs for double taps. Plus it's got Short Gaze!

I'm still upset that the game kicked him out. John would have truly been flawless if not for that error.

I'd be waaaaay more upset if I'd never been to the lighthouse before. Now I feel like I've earned the rewards I received before. Still one day I will return, not as a tourist, but as a champion.

LTWood12

Hidden Hand Glass Promatory, baby. Better chance of head shots. Faster ROFs for double taps. Plus it's got Short Gaze!

I'd be waaaaay more upset if I'd never been to the lighthouse before. Now I feel like I've earned the rewards I received before. Still one day I will return, not as a tourist, but as a champion.

Dat positive attitude tho

WipedOut

Will be jumping back on later this evening (9est ish) for some more casual trials if anyone wants to at least run bounties if not more, would like to try and at least get to 5 wins for the chest pieces.

This
image.png

Shortgaze, and smallbore is glitched on it, does not take ammo away from mag.

it'll just make me mourn the current state of FateBringer, VoC, and the Mythoclast. (and to a degree, IceBreaker)
I was soooo hyped when I got my first Vex, especially after a friend got it on their first HM clear while I was helping to carry him.
yes, I was rather salty about it
I guess I should elucidate - VoG is still fun, as are parts of KF... but I guess what I want to experience is the joy of shooting a weapon that is viscerally fun to use.
I modified a Gauss Rifle in FO4, and man, I just loved shooting the darn thing.
That's the feeling I want to have when i'm playing Destiny, because I used to feel that all the time.
edit: please read this as a somber recollection - not an upset, salty one.

phen0m24

Has anyone had a go with the NM Auto?

Righteous VII

43 round mag

Perfect balance
Rifled barrel
Glass half full

ROF: 88
Impact: 8
Range: 41
Stability: 86
Mag: says 32 on Bungie.net - mine says 43 in game

Dear DestinyGAF

I've fallen in love

The only cure is Crimson Doubles this Tuesday

I should make a sign up. So far I've got-
Kor
Deku Bleep

What you'll get-Some good ol' doubles where I'll try my best to carry.
What I'll get-Someone to blame when I fail to carry

Namikaze1

Dear DestinyGAF

I've fallen in love

The only cure is Crimson Doubles this Tuesday

I should make a sign up. So far I've got-
Kor
Deku Bleep

What you'll get-Some good ol' doubles where I'll try my best to carry.
What I'll get-Someone to blame when I fail to carry
Good good

I see you planned out everything. :p

Deku Tree

Has anyone had a go with the NM Auto?

Righteous VII

43 round mag

Perfect balance
Rifled barrel
Glass half full

ROF: 88
Impact: 8
Range: 41
Stability: 86
Mag: says 32 on Bungie.net - mine says 43 in game

I just leveled mine up. More range than suros in a Medium ROF AR. Seems fun.

phen0m24

I just leveled mine up. More range than suros in a Medium ROF AR. Seems fun.
Had a good time with it in crucible. You can drop a guy in half a mag, and the bottom half drops the next guy faster.

Want to go check out the roll on my 41 though but love the bigger mag on the VII

LTWood12

Matchmaking seemed better in the few matches I played today. Got matched up with multiple people in Arkansas (I'm in LR). And it took a good long time to put me in a match.

Shiv47

I had previously discussed this with a couple Gaffers last night, so I am assuming they're still interested until I hear otherwise; anyone interested in doing HM raid (with CM) from Totems through (maybe) daughters? About 9 EST?

1) shiv2099
2) dthomp
3) robdraggoo
4)
5)
6)

Beagles329

Neo Member
I had previously discussed this with a couple Gaffers last night, so I am assuming they're still interested until I hear otherwise; anyone interested in doing HM raid (with CM) from Totems through (maybe) daughters? About 9 EST?

1) shiv2099
2) dthomp
3) robdraggoo
4)
5)
6)

I'm in! I'll be online around 9est.

PSN:Beagles329

Top Bottom