• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Tri4

Dear DestinyGAF

I've fallen in love

The only cure is Crimson Doubles this Tuesday

I should make a sign up. So far I've got-
Kor
Deku Bleep

What you'll get-Some good ol' doubles where I'll try my best to carry.
What I'll get-Someone to blame when I fail to carry
Sure
latest

I had previously discussed this with a couple Gaffers last night, so I am assuming they're still interested until I hear otherwise; anyone interested in doing HM raid (with CM) from Totems through (maybe) daughters? About 9 EST?

1) shiv2099
2) dthomp
3) robdraggoo
4)
5)
6)

Im in

Shiv47

I had previously discussed this with a couple Gaffers last night, so I am assuming they're still interested until I hear otherwise; anyone interested in doing HM raid (with CM) from Totems through (maybe) daughters? About 9 EST?

1) shiv2099
2) dthomp
3) robdraggoo
4) Beagles329
5)
6)

Reposting for new page. Need two more.

Dthomp

Shiv, I'm still game for the raid (dthomp) but will be away from my game til right before 8 just so you are aware

NaviLink

Hello people. I have what might be a weird question. I've played the game on the Xbox one of a friend, and I really liked. Is there any point playing the Xbox 360 version at this point?

phen0m24

Hello people. I have what might be a weird question. I've played the game on the Xbox one of a friend, and I really liked. Is there any point playing the Xbox 360 version at this point?

If that's your only console - there are still people that play on there.

Loading times are much worse and such - but it plays the same

Your xbox 360 character will work on xbox one and vice versa, so you can upgrade without having to start fresh.

Afaik it's pretty hard to find players for group activities on last gen consoles, and the UI and menu take forever to load.

NaviLink

Your xbox 360 character will work on xbox one and vice versa, so you can upgrade without having to start fresh.

Afaik it's pretty hard to find players for group activities on last gen consoles, and the UI and menu take forever to load.

If that's your only console - there are still people that play on there.

Loading times are much worse and such - but it plays the same

Thanks for the answers, seems most people play on NG nowadays as I thought.

I'm on the part of the Exotic sword questline where I have to Heolstor, Warden of Oryx and then Alak-Hul within 30 seconds of each other. Are there two players who can help? Heolstor is the enemy with the Void shield, I believe.

All aboard the Drizzay Train!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, the good doctor is BACK!!!

Let the record state this is a misleadingly cropped screenshot!!! There's a KappaRoss right after that! Arrghhhhhh!

I'm on the part of the Exotic sword questline where I have to Heolstor, Warden of Oryx and then Alak-Hul within 30 seconds of each other. Are there two players who can help? Heolstor is the enemy with the Void shield, I believe.

Ummm I can help as well if needed. If you just need the void sword then you only have to kill the void guy and then the boss within 30 seconds.

Edit: DGAF so helpful! GalacticCloud beat me to it :p

NeOak

So igor asked Todd to prove his identity in Kadey's stream chat, and he asked him about the anime songs that were playing in one of their games, but

neoak: lol igor
neoak: I would have asked him about the love triangle between Math, Nami and him
H0ll0w_guardian: fig is best girl

Top Bottom