• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Lunch??? It's just getting close to my bedtime. DJ lmk who wins Super Bowl in the future so I can put some money on it.

Sure thing. What's a super bowl?

Ummm I can help as well if needed. If you just need the void sword then you only have to kill the void guy and then the boss within 30 seconds.

Edit: DGAF so helpful! GalacticCloud beat me to it :p

You can help people in trials Drizz :p

Awesome! I'll send both of you invites once DeathJr is ready (I believe I already have you on my friend's list). Thanks!

Yup, I did the spindle mission with you few weeks ago if I recall correctly..

You can help people in trials Drizz :p

Expectation:

61h3iuxAWuL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reality:

Thanks again to DeathJr and GalacticToast for helping me get my Exotic Sword! The chat was a bit spotty, but what were you saying at the end? That I can get all three Exotic swords on my Hunter without having to redo the entire questline?

Thanks again to DeathJr and GalacticToast for helping me get my Exotic Sword! The chat was a bit spotty, but what were you saying at the end? That I can get all three Exotic swords on my Hunter without having to redo the entire questline?

Yes, just transfer the other 2 legendary swords to your hunter and then level them up/infuse past 280 and Shaxx will give you the exotic quests on your hunter. You can do both at the same time and skip the whole crucible 25 kills part.

Shiv47

Saw a dude online earlier with the user ID OMG_lag_is_aids. I'm wondering if he created that solely to play Destiny. There's easier ways to send Bungie a message...

Namikaze1

Thunderlord dropped from Mercury chest. It's a sign! Destiny is telling me that Drizzay will finally drop the post just to give this carcass of a thread some life.

schlew

Had a pretty run of the mill Control match...except...some guy teabagged me, which I felt was unwarranted.

I wish I had my buddies around, because I've never teabagged another player in my life...but something in me just SNAPPED. I spawned back at JUST the right spot, in fact, you can see him finally giving up on his debauchery as I fly overhead. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/tohlew/video/14558341

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Between chat, Igor's long lost son telling him he's a f up, and the games, this is the most lively Destiny has been in a while.

NeOak

Code:
Drdrizzay101: wow these connection bars
Drdrizzay101: nat errors  
Drdrizzay101: booze  
Drdrizzay101: this run has it all  
xVaalbarAx: Frenden has become Lagbooze Boy

Ji66a-Man

Anyone down for a full KF HM run? I'm trying to get a friend who made the jump to PS4 some loot.

1) Ji66a_Man
2) friend
3) you
4) yo momma
5) yo cousin too
6) ???

Anyone down for a full KF HM run? I'm trying to get a friend who made the jump to PS4 some loot.

1) Ji66a_Man
2) friend
3) you
4) yo momma
5) yo cousin too
6) ???

What's a "KF full run?" Never heard of it. Kappa

I can help out if you need a body. I'll run on one of Grave's characters.

Ji66a-Man

What's a "KF full run?" Never heard of it. Kappa

I can help out if you need a body. I'll run on one of Grave's characters.

This full run shit is new to me too, but my friend has to get all the raid calicified fragments.

1) Ji66a_Man
2) friend
3) Svartnatt
4) Fake GRX
5) Inapp
6) Gibb or Vaal?

This full run shit is new to me too, but my friend has to get all the raid calicified fragments.

1) Ji66a_Man
2) friend
3) Svartnatt
4) Fake GRX
5) Inapp
6) Gibb or Vaal?

Wow that got way more responses than I expected, lol.

Take Gibb and Vaal. Honestly I'm trying to leave some stuff left for Grave to do when he gets back, lol.

NastyBook

Wow that got way more responses than I expected, lol.

Take Gibb and Vaal. Honestly I'm trying to leave some stuff left for Grave to do when he gets back, lol.
He probably wants to get his friend through there as flawlessly as possible. That's all you. If i didn't make the cut, I'm good.,

Top Bottom