• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

todd360

I FINALLY GET THAT REFERENCE.

I honestly don't know what to do with myself, now that we're up to date.

You're already caught up huh? Impressive. My sister kept bugging me to watch the new episode tonight, but it got delayed until next weekend because of North Korea testing rockets or something. She was so disappointed haha.

SnakeEyes

Banned
You're already caught up huh? Impressive. My sister kept bugging me to watch the new episode tonight, but it got delayed until next weekend because of North Korea testing rockets or something. She was so disappointed haha.
Goddamn Kim Jong Suckbag! I still need to see Doglamingo get his face caved in >.>

GutZ31

North Korea actually causing a disturbance for once.

Maybe China will stop pampering them and finally give them a stern "No, no! Bad Korea!".

ERMint13

Triple just said onstream "we played a good team three times in a row, three times in a row "

The 2nd time we matched them we were like ok...The third it was just too much. We switched to sidearm. Just had fun the last match.

Funniest part is we were done after that as we were just Scarab hunting and they couldn't find another match. Said in chat we were done that's why. Triple laughed and said sorry if we ruined your card but that was crazy.

SnakeEyes

Banned
North Korea actually causing a disturbance for once.

Maybe China will stop pampering them and finally give them a stern "No, no! Bad Korea!".
They already did, about a week or so ago - there was an news report about a Chinese foreign official telling NK to tone it down and not antagonise the West >.>

I can't wait for the day Trials stats reset. 0/5 passing the stats checking test from both reddit and lfg so far.

and then I see this:

Need a carry? Me and my friend are top 100 in the world and will be taking those in need to the lighthouse for [*P*A*Y*P*A*L*]. Message for more info

loool

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tis was a fun day. Thanks to everyone for trials and regular clash. And people keep the stream chat going.

I really really miss my HB. Was wrecking with it in GAF crucible train. I am ready for Crimson doubles.

ghgjhj.gif

Tis was a fun day. Thanks to everyone for trials and regular clash. And people keep the stream chat going.

I really really miss my HB. Was wrecking with it in GAF crucible train. I am ready for Crimson doubles.

ghgjhj.gif

Kadey pls. This is not the gif you're looking for.

We need Ape's "SHOCK CITY!" gif pronto.

It's over. Only scrubbing happened at Boryx and Warpriest. Inapp and Vaal succumbed to firefly crashes and weasel errors.

haha booo, I wanted to watch. They kept posting in Kadey's chat everytime there was a Boryx wipe.

I'm so sorry for being a super scrub, I should have been booted.

Got my 320 ghost, Spindle up to 320 and a double MIDA drop from Boryx. Thanks everyone.

It's over. Only scrubbing happened at Boryx and Warpriest. Inapp and Vaal succumbed to firefly crashes and weasel errors.

Your friend will be 320 before all of us.

I'm going to try and hurt down a Her Benevolence/Courtesy today, fuck all else to do

Dismantled all of mine, still have my OG Supremacy though.

Got a ton of keys, so can tag along for poe....kills in poe don''t even count for bounties :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Made a smaller Ape only version.

tyuyuu.gif

Ape and the chat's reaction was the real funny. Ape was like yeah motherfucker, nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Your friend will be 320 before all of us.

Dismantled all of mine, still have my OG Supremacy though.

Got a ton of keys, so can tag along for poe....kills in poe don''t even count for bounties :(

Cool, i'll be on in about 2hrs. Bring your Titan and ToM for wrecking shit

Trakan

I decided to test out one of the Suros autorifles I got from the gunsmith that has max stability and counterbalance. It has considerably more recoil than my Shadow Price from Y1 with no counterbalance and ~80% stability. Why would I use this gun?

lawtowler

Hey DGAF - long time lurker here. Been following the Destiny OT since OT1 and finally had account approval.

Been keen to post in here for a very long time now, glad to be here (even if it may be slightly too late)! Always up for gaf raids/trials runs. I'm very much #Forever319

Hey DGAF - long time lurker here. Been following the Destiny OT since OT1 and finally had account approval.

Been keen to post in here for a very long time now, glad to be here (even if it may be slightly too late)! Always up for gaf raids/trials runs. I'm very much #Forever319

Welcome to the #forever319 support club.

Top Bottom