• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Loooooool that was amazing. Ape pls. That match was so sweaty and they werent even good. They were just camping outside every match and we couldnt push because they had shotguns and supers.

I was like wooo we won i almost fucked that one up and was starting to lay back and stretch and all of sudden i hear Ape going NOOOOOO and i was like WHAT and then i hear "this match is too close to call guardians" 😭😭. If we had lost the following round i would have been mad ape 😡

I didnt even post in chat from the future something like "you guys wont believe what ape just did" because i was so confused.

Mission complete

CanTY8DW4AADwLG.jpg

ShortGaze/Ambush - Hidden Hand - Snapshot - Unflinching :d I couldn't even get a roll that good in Yr1

Made a smaller Ape only version.

tyuyuu.gif

Ape and the chat's reaction was the real funny. Ape was like yeah motherfucker, nooooooooooooooooooooo.

The shame. I love how my dead body just shoots forward.

You mean fail city? All he had to do is like....not die.

I know right? Ape you noob.

I was SO happy. You can hear the the pain in Igor's voice.

Amazing. I'll add that as a clickable link. Halfway tempted to ask Ghaleon to change the OT name to "SHOCK CITY..... OOH NOOOO HAHAHAHA FUCKING A"

I support this.

Loooooool that was amazing. Ape pls. That match was so sweaty and they werent even good. They were just camping outside every match and we couldnt push because they had shotguns and supers.

I was like wooo we won i almost fucked that one up and was starting to lay back and stretch and all of sudden i hear Ape going NOOOOOO and i was like WHAT and then i hear "this match is too close to call guardians" ����. If we had lost the following round i would have been mad ape ��

I didnt even post in chat from the future something like "you guys wont believe what ape just did" because i was so confused.

No one was more upset than me Igor lol Thankfully, you got that crucial first kill right away in the next match.

I can apparently buy Y1 Truth from the kiosk (if bungie.net is to be believed), if I do so will it unlock the Y2 version?

Yr2 should be unlocked if you had the Yr1 version. If you never had it you'll have to wait for Xur to have legacy heavies or get lucky through 3oC/Heavy Engrams

Number45

Thanks, must just be an anomaly through the app. I'm sure I've never had a Y1 drop but it looks like I can buy it. I'll check in game later.

Edit: Eyasluna and Treads Upon Stars dropped for me last night on the level 36 strike playlist. No range boost on the HC or stability on Treads though. :-(

http://imgur.com/a/FdFW2

Can't work out how to embed from the app.

That bubble titan though, my pride...it hurts.

Haha, that was amazing. All of you applauding him waiting for it to drop, he nails you with a nade, you get revived he jumps out gets the revives on his teammates and wins the match

Tbf he was very good, still funny to watch though

I did the daily PvP(Rumble) for marks today and I truly feel Darryl's pain. It was full green bar laggers and a guy that switched to thorn once he started loosing with his No Land Beyond. I was also teabagged several times.

EL CUCO

I did the daily PvP(Rumble) for marks today and I truly feel Darryl's pain. It was full green bar laggers and a guy that switched to thorn once he started loosing with his No Land Beyond. I was also teabagged several times.
Bungie is on a steadfast mission to have an overall K/D of 1.00 across all players, so just sit back and play casually like Lars said while you get Thorned in the face for maximum enjoyment :D

Deku Tree

If you want a shooter that is super fair for the sweatiest players with a high skill ceiling then go get rekt in counter strike. /Lars

maomaoIYP

U_U"

I'm so sorry man.
Rumble has always been one of my favorite game modes

Nicodemic

Hey guys! We need 1 more for a level 34 Prison of Elders and maybe Skolas if there's interest. We're trying to get the grimoire cards.

PSN: Nicodemic

Top Bottom