• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I feel bad now :( sadanime.gif

top of page edit: my trials fail

tyuyuu.gif

Deku Tree

Destiny Year 2 post TTK release content = a PvP focused "ketchup sandwich" filled with events that are thinly veiled excuses to sell overpriced dance MTs... the sole purpose of these events in terms of grinding light level is to grind for rare high light ghosts and class items which are made intentionally extremely rare to give these events a reason to exist.

I still enjoy running my NFs and pro-moding the KF raid each week. Even though I already have everything. Otherwise meh.

Lol the mail I get playing PvP in Dark Souls 2 is so much better than Destiny mail. Guy who destroyed me in a 1v1 tells me GG and gives me tips as opposed to spewing hate.

Lol the mail I get playing PvP in Dark Souls 2 is so much better than Destiny mail. Guy who destroyed me in a 1v1 tells me GG and gives me tips as opposed to spewing hate.

Haha that's pretty cool. I always appreciate how to get better regardless of what game it is or how good/bad I am. I do notice the lack of "GG" in Destiny. Always wonder what it'd be like if there was a chat screen at the End Score Screen hahaha

D_psipher

Have you seen your trials elo? You're over 1800.

I have not. It doesn't matter much to me. I am only as good as my team. Plus I must continue my headset blammy blam training.

Edit:
We looking at the same thing...I am not close to 1800. I did scrub it up something awful earlier so my score my have taken a hit.

Haha that's pretty cool. I always appreciate how to get better regardless of what game it is or how good/bad I am. I do notice the lack of "GG" in Destiny. Always wonder what it'd be like if there was a chat screen at the End Score Screen hahaha

There'd be a lot of salt I think haha. I agree though. I am always glad to try to improve.

4 matches in a row with a 1 win brand new card, all somewhere between really sweaty to semi-sweaty.
1st match with a 3-0 win card, not sweaty at all.

That balance.

Frenden

Banned
I've never experienced Trials lag like Kadey, Ape and I encountered during the run that shall not be named.

All yellow or red bars on both teams. It was gross.

todd360

I have not. It doesn't matter much to me. I am only as good as my team. Plus I must continue my headset blammy blam training.

Edit:
We looking at the same thing...I am not close to 1800. I did scrub it up something awful earlier so my score my have taken a hit.

That was meant for ape.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Thorn should come back but not be able to kill with DoT alone. You should have to land a shot to kill.

That way it still retains its uniqueness as a regen suppression device but isn't abused as a crutch by scrubs.

And the DoT should buffed and be able to kill in PVE so it can be fun in that arena too.

WipedOut

Thorn should come back but not be able to kill with DoT alone. You should have to land a shot to kill.

That way it still retains its uniqueness as a regen suppression device but isn't abused as a crutch by scrubs.

And the DoT should buffed and be able to kill in PVE so it can be fun in that arena too.
Thorn needs to stay where it's at.... Back in year 1. No gun has infuriated me like that one. It ranks up there with snipers

LTWood12

Thorn needs to stay where it's at.... Back in year 1. No gun has infuriated me like that one. It ranks up there with snipers

Bring back Thorn.
Bring back Shot Package.
Bring back luck in the chamber.
Bring back Suros.
Bring back Gjallarhorn.
Bring back Fig.
Bring back Drizzay.

Edit: Bring back my trials ELO from the dead. im going to blame it on doing trials bounties on vita the last two months.

Also arc bolt nades. I'm not asking for any more nerfs because they always fucking take it too far and apply it to more than they should.

Thanks for the runs Biggy and Manny. Got a 317 Doc from the chest with Persistence, small bore and hidden hand. Not bad.

Sorry Manny for the lack of Coins you had :(

Gong

Connection based matchmaking

giphy.gif

Pulled back a 2-4 on these lagging wankers

Nice one mehr. I watched Wheel put three shotgun rounds into someone when we ran a card earlier and it was like he didn't touch him at all. We beat them in the end like yourself, but bloody annoying.

NeOak

Bring back Thorn.
Bring back Shot Package.
Bring back luck in the chamber.
Bring back Suros.
Bring back Gjallarhorn.
Bring back Fig.
Bring back Drizzay.

Edit: Bring back my trials ELO from the dead. im going to blame it on doing trials bounties on vita the last two months.

Also arc bolt nades. I'm not asking for any more nerfs because they always fucking take it too far and apply it to more than they should.

Drizzay said he would be back Kappa

And yes, Shot Package pls.

Top Bottom