• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
It is funny how much hype that weapon gets when kadey is the only person I have ever seen use one. It should be renamed the grasp of kadey.

I love mine with Headseeker and Perfect Balance, but as soon as I played with Doctrine it seemed inadequate. Kadey would be crazy not to use her roll though. It's bonkers.

Trakan

It is funny how much hype that weapon gets when kadey is the only person I have ever seen use one. It should be renamed the grasp of kadey.

That's only because it's so rare. triplewreck has literally grinded days of playtime for one with a good roll. It's a great weapon.

kadey has a god roll.

There is this guy named Triplewreck who I'd assume people have heard of since he's shamelessly aped on this forum quite routinely. He has hyped it and used it for months. But maybe he is just copying Kadey?

If you told me 2 years ago that my favorite part of Destiny would be PvP, I'd tell you you were crazy.

But man, Trials is so good. It's the teamwork I love with Raids, infinitely varied & always more to learn. What I love so much is that I'm really playing against myself. What can I do better; how can I improve? I don't play all the time, because it is intense & stressful, and I wouldn't play at all without DGAF.

So I'm grateful for y'all and for Trials in Destiny.

If you told me 2 years ago that my favorite part of Destiny would be PvP, I'd tell you you were crazy.

But man, Trials is so good. It's the teamwork I love with Raids, infinitely varied & always more to learn. What I love so much is that I'm really playing against myself. What can I do better; how can I improve? I don't play all the time, because it is intense & stressful, and I wouldn't play at all without DGAF.

Those call outs!

What if I told you

You only like Trials because that's the only thing left to do in Destiny

</BitterBreezy>

Anyone want to do a Trial run? I guarantee we'll go up against drunk Panthers fans and show them no mercy.

Edit: nevermind, it's dad here haha.

What if I told you

You only like Trials because that's the only thing left to do in Destiny

</BitterBreezy>

Error: Missing Begin Tag.

phen0m24

Are you playing?

American Football? eww

Phenom is salty PJSalt

Rob we got trounced by nghtly and CATFANONE. Never expected to face them on an 0-1 card. We were goofing off doing bounties. I see Justin get killed by Catfan and I'm like WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

And I killed nghtly one time. I'm going to make a gif of it. I have to.

:)

Oak I'm not salty I was cracking up. I was like "JUSTIN WE'RE DOOMED" and he was laughing

Rob we got trounced by nghtly and CATFANONE. Never expected to face them on an 0-1 card. We were goofing off doing bounties. I see Justin get killed by Catfan and I'm like WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT

And I killed nghtly one time. I'm going to make a gif of it. I have to.

:)

Oak I'm not salty I was cracking up. I was like "JUSTIN WE'RE DOOMED" and he was laughing

Oh lol

Well nice going

Does anyone want to do one Oryx kill? I still need to do it for my Warlock.

1. Me
2. You
3. or You
4. How about you?
5. Maybe you?
6. I need help pls

Dear Peyton: We love you. Please retire. Sincerely, a lifelong Colts fan.

After so many years watching him try and (mostly) fail to carry crappy teams to a championship, it was great to watch Peyton get carried by that D. Fun game.

Uhhh... Destiny is also a fun game. Post is no longer off-topic.

Does anyone want to do one Oryx kill? I still need to do it for my Warlock.

1. Me
2. You
3. or You
4. How about you?
5. Maybe you?
6. I need help pls

I don't need loot but can help if you need another body. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if you get enough responses to go.

phen0m24

After so many years watching him try and (mostly) fail to carry crappy teams to a championship, it was great to watch Peyton get carried by that D. Fun game.

I don't need loot but can help if you need another body. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if you get enough responses to go.

Drizzy hold me bro

Me and Justin matched up, well... You can see above.

WipedOut

Wait! Your a colts fan? How has this not come up. Colts fan since 85

Dthomp

Alright this farming for a Warsat on Mars is infuriating. 13 straight events using the tracker that have come up "Eliminate the Target" WTF Bungie? I've never gone this long without seeing a warsat here. Is this something they do on the 7th of each month to force us not to finish the questline in 1 day?

Alright this farming for a Warsat on Mars is infuriating. 13 straight events using the tracker that have come up "Eliminate the Target" WTF Bungie? I've never gone this long without seeing a warsat here. Is this something they do on the 7th of each month to force us not to finish the questline in 1 day?

Iirc once you've gotten to the Warsat part you can finish it whenever. You only have to start the questline with that initial mission or two (in the Rasputin bunker then climbing the tower) when it's available.

So don't kill yourself trying to get that Warsat unless you just want to be done with it. Honestly that was a really dumb step to include in the questline since it requires sitting around doing nothing, hoping that the Public Event RNG is in your favor. It's the type of quest step that sounds good on paper (Rasputin and Warsats!) but makes no sense in practice because they didn't bother to add in some way to ensure you actually get the Warasat.

Wait! Your a colts fan? How has this not come up. Colts fan since 85

That's a little before my time but one of my earlier Colts fan memories was this gem:

635876079988268401-2256081.JPG

edit: also, I was at this game:

edit2: was also at this game, highlight of my sports fan life:

Dthomp

Iirc once you've gotten to the Warsat part you can finish it whenever. You only have to start the questline with that initial mission or two (in the Rasputin bunker then climbing the tower) when it's available.

So don't kill yourself trying to get that Warsat unless you just want to be done with it. Honestly that was a really dumb step to include in the questline since it requires sitting around doing nothing, hoping that the Public Event RNG is in your favor. It's the type of quest step that sounds good on paper (Rasputin and Warsats!) but makes no sense in practice because they didn't bother to add in some way to ensure you actually get the Warasat.

That's my biggest problem with this step since Earth and the Moon both have areas with like a 100% Warsat chance, but not Mars. Complete absurdity, but I don't have anything else really going on and am no where near good enough or light leveled (303) for the hard raid that is being filled now :)

Silver Package gave me Armamentarium
Weekly CrucibleBounty that goes finished from Trials gave me Twilight Garrison.

Terrantella still doesn't want me.

Ape, Nami and I were 1 or 2 rounds away from Lighthouse on Friday. Almost did the Lighthouse hat trick for the first time ever. I don't think I got more than 2 in 1 weekend in during Year 1.

315 Inward Lamp w/ Hidden Hand. Might be decent

At least all my Trials chars are above 1.0 now on destinytrialsreport. Took long enough.

Okay, so who is wants to do HM Daughters+Oryx now?

1. Vaal
2. Inapp
3. Stantron

Wat. You're doing D+O now? lol I can hop back and run it on Grave's Titan or something if we get enough interest for another.

Thanks! Playstation. Haven't gone there in year 2 on xbone yet. Close a few times.

Ahh, right on. I knew you'd been trying to get that X1 Year 2 flawless so I was hoping one of these runs had been the one. I'm sure it will happen soon!

Top Bottom