• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

the_id

Those Sleeper Simulant quests were super duper easy. The warsat part seems like a test of patience greater than any test of skill required to get the gun. Oof.

Gonna shelve that until I have a chance to sit, wait for a Warsat, and background Destiny while I get some work done and idle.
The only time I've ever been productive while playing Destiny was waiting for the Warsat. LOL.

EDIT: Top of page hype. I need a bromance date to help carry scrubby me through Crimson Doubles.
BA8IyduCMAAcwkK.jpg

Chucker

Get into PUG Trials, play two matches. Friend of owner jumps in.
"You have been removed from the fireteam"
Fuck man, just tell me you want to play with your boy and I'll drop.

Dthomp

I can't put into word how much I hate this L42 Fallen Saber quest for the Sleeper Stimulant. I always end up in a group that can't get past the damn warsat..I hate this one so much

Frenden

Banned
The only time I've ever been productive while playing Destiny was waiting for the Warsat. LOL.

EDIT: Top of page hype. I need a bromance date to help carry scrubby me through Crimson Doubles.
BA8IyduCMAAcwkK.jpg

I'm going to freelance between beaus, so look for me and I'll be down to f
...ight.

it has sucked majorly since the takeover and with everyone gone it has no draw but Brandon and Kyle. THAT SUCKS. :(

ALSO there is almost NO BETTER games-related video than Huber when the Kickstarter came up. Thought he might explode

Go X go!!

Barely lost game 8. Good experience.

phen0m24

See, on Pantheon I was rushing. R U S H I N G. Trying to 1 v 1. .
33KD gulp

On Crossroads I took my time. Didn't rush so hard. 2.5 KD

Past 2 weekends in Trials I went 240 kills / 120 deaths on my Hunter to bring him from 0.8 to 0.97 KD on Xbox via destinytrialsreport. Just need 26 more kills than deaths and I'll have all 6 chars 1.0 or >. Hoorah.

This is all while attempting to carry 1 or 2 people. Haven't had a legitimate (non-carry) chance since Axo/Zoso night on the Blind Watch.

Kyoufu

I see you got sucked back in lol

Pretty much all the same pulses as before are good, last word is good, dis-45 scout, mida, doctrine, tlaloc, and

Thorn, lots of thorn, it's everywhere

I'm playing extremely casually until SFV and The Division come out.

Twilight Garrison is pretty fun to use.

Top Bottom