• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

GlamFM

Banned
When is this valentines thing live?

Just got my Platinum on The Witness and could play some Destiny for the first time in 2 weeks tonight.

can i have this shader bungie?

CaxIVEtUAAAIoYd.jpg:large

For our entire reset raid group with 320 characters: Jigga Man has 3, Unstable has 1, GraveRobber has 1... and that's it.

I've now done 12 Golgi CM clears without a 320 chest, and Ruthless has no boots. Dat loot table. GGs everyone, thanks to Saithan for hopping in that last run, sorry if we weren't really explaining anything along the way. Too busy complaining about loot!

Really late post, but last minute flawless hype with Dan and Hammon, also probably my best self rez ever. Big props to Hammon who stayed alive long enough to drag the entire enemy team away from me. ]

Nice, one step closer to acceptance of the Warlock master race. I'll be on in 30 mins or so if you want to knock out some crucible weeklies

For our entire reset raid group with 320 characters: Jigga Man has 3, Unstable has 1, GraveRobber has 1... and that's it.

I've now done 12 Golgi CM clears without a 320 chest, and Ruthless has no boots. Dat loot table. GGs everyone, thanks to Saithan for hopping in that last run, sorry if we weren't really explaining anything along the way. Too busy complaining about loot!

Dem white whales. Lol. 320 chests are the rarest for me. Really wish they weren't because I'd love to infuse into my Crest of Alpha Lupi for both titan and hunter.

I didn't do the two latest cm though. It's lost all point for me. I've got a 319 and two 318 characters.

I can't believe year 1 is shaping up to be better than year 2. Marathon vs the sprint.

Theorry

Uch what a bs again. If the challenge doesnt give any ghost and IB is a small change. Atleast make this a guaranteed drop. Getting pretty annoyed by it.

Namikaze1

Watching ENB's Dark Souls lore vids in anticipation of Dark Souls 3 and damn, I wish Destiny's lore was as deep (and interesting) as the Souls' lore.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted on Dgaf. Why are you guys still slaying aliens in Destiny when you could be doing the same thing in XCOM 2?

I jest, I jest. Anyway, do you guys have any idea if we're getting any significant content for Destiny in the near future? I'm completely out of touch w.r.t. Bungie's plans for Destiny since I left around November-end/early-December.

EL CUCO

Ran into some of the craziest lag switching in Trials last night. We would kill all 3 players and then one would randomly get revived by the teleporting/lag switcher guy we "killed", out of thin air.

Number45

I jest, I jest. Anyway, do you guys have any idea if we're getting any significant content for Destiny in the near future? I'm completely out of touch w.r.t. Bungie's plans for Destiny since I left around November-end/early-December.
Supposedly, over the next few months, we'll be getting:

The second will be far larger than anything you’ve seen since the release of The Taken King. There’s also another significant update to the world and sandbox planned in this same window.

Kyoufu

Watching ENB's Dark Souls lore vids in anticipation of Dark Souls 3 and damn, I wish Destiny's lore was as deep (and interesting) as the Souls' lore.

I wish I understood what both Destiny and Souls games were about after finishing them.

Great lore in both but they don't do a good job of narrating any of it.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted on Dgaf. Why are you guys still slaying aliens in Destiny when you could be doing the same thing in XCOM 2?

So far, seems unlikely there will be anything significant until September 2016, even that may be delayed till next year.

Deku Tree

I don't pay attention to much about the lore of either... at least Dark Souls lore is in the game with item descriptions etc... and they let you read the descriptions during loading screens instead of watching a ship fly through space... and you don't have to go to a web page to read about the lore.

Namikaze1

That's the one thing I love about the Soulsborne games. Every single item has some lore to it. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Except for the pendant. Fuck that useless pendant.
One day we shall know what it is for. One day. ;__;

edukate

did heroic strikes get stealth patched? I remember bosses would always drop a legendary engram or two... Now it's a case of the blues :(

Top Bottom