• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Unstable

You forgot to choose the invisibility perk. We can see you. This is totes embarrassing.
Have seen camo in H5? Exactly! It's that hard to see! There's actually a Spartan standing right in front of me, protecting me from the evils of the content drought.

I'm helping a random Reddit-er try to get his buddy to Mercury on Xbox since my nephew hasn't been on. His buddy has a 0.5 K/D. This isn't going so well. I need to summon my inner krafty.

Have seen camo in H5? Exactly! It's that hard to see! There's actually a Spartan standing right in front of me, protecting me from the evils of the content drought.

Oh so

I got an HDMI splitter, I'll possibly be playing H5 more in the future now that I have a dedicated screen for it

Good luck.

We lost the first 3 games but won the last 2. I've been patient and i say it's ok and they're thankful that I'm trying to help and they keep being sorry haha.

But the not so good guy, he would turn in bounties in the middle of the match, or when we're 2v1 i say let's rush this last guy and he goes the opposite direction to pick up special. I'm pretty sure he has ADD haha.

Now that he has 9 passage coins, we're trying for reals.

todd360

It's a Mac game.

Oh, you mean this game.
ujlO5iI.jpg

Hmm, didn't know you could do that. Guess I might give it a try. How much rep would it be?

You get 150 rep per etheric light.

And what about armor parts? Can I please buy them? I mean, I've given up asking for Bungie to adjust their drop rates to actually let their game flow, instead of being misers.

Sigh.

(John's Valentine's basket is full of SALTed caramels)

1 hour of court of oryx = 80-90 armor parts if you're lucky. Just equip your raze lighter and go wild.

It's mindless like prison of elders but I do it once a week now to gather armor mats, went from 0 to 600 in 2 weeks so not too bad. Also, I'm seeing a lot of new players on patrol so feels good helping them out with Court of Oryx. There are still zero tutorials or tips in the game so a lot of new players have no clue what they have to do in CoO.

Big question is, are you coming back for crimson doubles? :p

Frenden

Banned
If you run VoG later on I can help out. You need Atheon kill to progress that questline.

I thought the VoG was for No Time to Explain? I'll definitely hit you (and all of GAF, lol) up if I need to clear the old man for this one. I'm on the race up the tower step now.

I thought they changed that and Bungie Bounty has been a thing for a while now, way before SBMM was implemented. I wonder if any Europeans have managed to match up with Bungie?

They made adjustments, but it's still not mainly connection based. Plenty of gaffers report still going up against people from across the world. It helps to be closer to Bungie but it isn't the deciding factor. I'd think by now at least a few Europeans have matched.

I thought the VoG was for No Time to Explain? I'll definitely hit you (and all of GAF, lol) up if I need to clear the old man for this one. I'm on the race up the tower step now.

ah yes my bad, just looking for an excuse to run vog lol

Is Destiny on dedicated servers now? If not, then I'll pass on any PvP related activities for the foreseeable future. =p

Sadly no but you can use y1 weapons.

Thorn + matador + blink. You know you want to go full scumbag ;)

Fine evening to you Guardians. I see many of you are duly excited for Crimson Days tomorrow. Well, so am I. There is no light scaling, so none of that nonsense of being into any meta or sniper rifles. Because the Thorn is back. There will also be treats for winning, I suppose. I am here to propose to you one simple thing. We go together and wreck face all over.

And that's ok. If somebody else has already asked you to do crimson doubles? Well, I have one thing to say to that:
Who needs someone else when you have BreezyLimbo, the best PvPer* in this thread? Sure you have your friends who can snipe or run around with a shotgun, but I transcend that. You see, there is a buff in Crimson Doubles, one that empowers the survivor. And I am to be that survivor. Try your best, but don't worry about dying, too.

So if you're looking for someone to duo with, to dance the chambered love of a well shot round, don't look too far. I'll be here. You know my name**. So if you're asking yourself, a few days before Valentines Day, Can Anybody Find Me Somebody to Love?, look no further. Me and My Thorn are here for you. I'll see you tomorrow at 10 AM PST.

*I've fought to survive in a world with the darkest power, and here I am, a Prince of Destiny, fighting for survival. I've come to be the ruler of this thread. I have no rival, no man can be my equal.

**PSN only loves, CannedHeat is the devil you know

phen0m24

I like the way AoS hits. It feels more solid. I don't know if I'm making sense. TLW is great but I like the feel of AoS.

Trying to get used to TLW again now though.
And I went back to gunslinger. I can't stand BD. YUCK

Frenden

Banned
Those Sleeper Simulant quests were super duper easy. The warsat part seems like a test of patience greater than any test of skill required to get the gun. Oof.

Gonna shelve that until I have a chance to sit, wait for a Warsat, and background Destiny while I get some work done and idle.

Top Bottom