• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

10-0, Counterbalance Doctrine and a Super Bad Advice drop as well. Not bad for my first trials card in 2 months.

Good shit Ape and Igor, I was bad in a couple of games but it worked out in the end.

Dthomp

Alright, are there any gaffers looking to run NM Kings Fall, or even some of it? I need to get one more calcified fragment and I missed one after Golgoroth, and I could use the WP Challenge one as well. If anybody has the WP checkpoint for CM NM/ or HM if you can carry a 303 light through it. I'm open to running any or all of the raid as I've only done it once and need practice (and drops to get that LL up)

PSN is dthomp

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
a team with two warlocks both running fast revive/self-rez is one of the worst teams to go up against

Sorry about all my yelling. :(

It really is bullshit and no longer feels like gunplay plays the role it should.

Dthomp

Hey guys,

5 of us running Fall for the first time and are at Golgoroth; does anyone want to help out?

PS4 NA

I've only ran it once and am only LL303 but I'd like to get in if possible. I really need the calcified fragment after Golgy bad.

PSN is dthomp

xNozXeO.gif

I have lived! I HAVE LIVED. I would've gone to orbit and just had a round of high fives.
tumblr_nlzxcmLMOl1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

You did it, you beat Destiny.

NeOak

lol anyone for uh... warpriest challenge mode?

kinda late for it but I meant to ask earlier in the day... then I started binging Person of Interest on Netflix...

I think bomb said he has class this week but i'm not sure.

When did he say that? His last message in the group chat was that he was in for this week. Haven't heard back from him this morning but it's only 7am for him so he may not be awake yet.

Let me know if you guys need more then just Val. I will be on doing some shenanigans anyways...First time I have had reset day off in sometime. Feels weird.

It sounds like 5 people are confirmed and just waiting on the 6th, so at most we would only have one spot. I'll definitely shoot you an invite if something opens up though, thanks for the offer!

the_id

Meanwhile, in Destiny legal news:
- Tower staff are seeking an injunction against Master Rahool for the upcoming Crimson Days celebration
- Brother Vance cited, again, for causing fire at the reef
- And more in this week's issue of Destiny Legal News

(Credit to Guardian Lawyer ACbullman23 from Destiny SubReddit)

6AyMglJ.png

7JnkuRH.png

Meanwhile, in Destiny legal news:
- Tower staff are seeking an injunction against Master Rahool for the upcoming Crimson Days celebration
- Brother Vance cited, again, for causing fire at the reef
- And more in this week's issue of Destiny Legal News

(Credit to Guardian Lawyer ACbullman23 from Destiny SubReddit)

6AyMglJ.png

7JnkuRH.png

Better than the BWU.

NF is no joke. All those taken doing arc damage.

My god that was annoying. I was trying to grab my Zhallo on my titan through the official app and it wasn't showing up in my vault. I have noticed it does that sometimes on my android. Finally used tower ghost.

Edit:

Thanks for the NF runs.

Ji66a-Man

What is nightfall this week?

Nightfall: Shield Brothers

Dreadnaught, Rings of Saturn Travel deep into the heart of the Dreadnaught in pursuit of a Cabal assault team. Stop it from detonating the Hive ship's core.

Modifiers

Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
Arc Burn - Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.
Juggler - No ammo drops for your equipped weapon.
Ironclad - More enemies have shields.

glaurung

What is nightfall this week?
Shield Bros with arc burn and juggler.

Edit: beaten like a casual by three flawless lighthouse runners who cheatscope with 1000 yard stare sticks all the time and then the casual gets in a really good grenade and the flawless dudes with their scarabs lose all composure and only just barely win by 5-1.

Top Bottom